Re: Cattle Raising

Hello Sir/Madam,

Likewise I am interested in contracting the services of consultants that can prepare a commercial cattle feedlot fattening for me.

Hoping for your assistance.

Mar

smp1120 wrote:

Hi

gusto ko rin po magstart sa cattle raising. gusto ko po sana naka koral lang medyo maliit lang kasi ung bakuran. then yung food itatanim na lang.

hingi lang po ako ng advise sa mga experts dito kung paano ung process.

ano po ung mgandang itanim?
if yung heads na aalagaan ko is initially 5, ilan po ung kural?
ung kural po ba cemented floor or land lang po?

Pls send an email message to perezericebreo@gmail.com to avail of the Profitability Analysis: 25 dairy Cow Module or you can follow/join https://www.facebook.com/groups/PhilCattle/files/ to avail of a number of info materials for free.  You also have the privilage to interact with people in the industry.

Hi everyone! Meron na po bang case ng Mycoplasma bovis infection sa mga cattle natin dito sa Philippines? According to news, the Mycoplasma bovis infection was able to enter the New Zealand some couple of months ago. I just want to know kung anong status ng Philippine cattle natin when it comes to this pathogen. Thanks! smile

arvinadan22 wrote:

Hi everyone! Meron na po bang case ng Mycoplasma bovis infection sa mga cattle natin dito sa Philippines? According to news, the Mycoplasma bovis infection was able to enter the New Zealand some couple of months ago. I just want to know kung anong status ng Philippine cattle natin when it comes to this pathogen. Thanks! smile

Just to be certain kindly email Dr. Ronnie Domingo, Officer-In-Charge, Director. Office of the Director. Contact Number: (02) 926-6883. Email Address: bai_dir@yahoo.com .

Good day!

I am making a business module on feedlot cattle fattening and goat rasing in the Philippines. i would like to ask if you have any feasbility study that I might be used as a reference the commodities stated. it would be a great help! thanks!

pvmanegocc wrote:

Good day!

I am making a business module on feedlot cattle fattening and goat rasing in the Philippines. i would like to ask if you have any feasbility study that I might be used as a reference the commodities stated. it would be a great help! thanks!

To request this publication, e-mail us at pcaarrd.publications@gmail.com with the following information:
Title of Publication: Profitability Analysis: Goat Production
Full Name:
Office/Agency Affiliation:
Complete Mailing Address:
E-mail Address:
Contact Number:

Good day po. Ang question ko po, San po nakakabili ng BAKA na pwede ko paramihin? Gusto ko po mag raise ng cattle sa BULACAN kaso hindi ko po alam san bilihan.

pwede nyo po ako contact sa 09260656593

Philipp.Fabella wrote:

Good day po. Ang question ko po, San po nakakabili ng BAKA na pwede ko paramihin? Gusto ko po mag raise ng cattle sa BULACAN kaso hindi ko po alam san bilihan.

pwede nyo po ako contact sa 09260656593

Pls contact

BENJAMIN "BEN" RARA
BAR Farm, Pandi, Bulacan
09331734381 at 09279701253

NEO ABALOS
5A Goat Farm
198 M. Paterno st. San Juan City, MM 1500
goatchero@yahoo.com
San Mateo, Rizal
San Jacinto, Pangasinan
Lian, Batangas