1 (edited by one_me28 Nov 15 2007 01:38:07)

Re: im looking for bamboo veneer or plywood supplyer

im looking for bamboo veneer or plywood supplyier here in the phil.

aRE YOU STILL LOOKING FOR BAMBOO PLYWOOD?  i KNOW ONE COMPANY IN iLOILO THAT WILL START TO PRODUCE bamboo plywood.  I can recommend you to them if you want.

Hi! I'm looking for a bamboo plwood. Where can we get in touch with the company in Iloilo? Thanks

be more specific  on what you need,,
1.bamboo ply as in the 8x4 decretive walling stuff you see at the spa(boo sticks glued on 1/8 wood),
2.or a solid piece of laminated bamboo board,what we call edge to edge lamination made of pressed sticks,super solid stuff,used for flooring
3.or bamboo ply,made of bamboo veneer on top and bottom with crap fill,(typical ply wood stylea)
it all depends on what strenght you want,on what you plan on doing with it,maybe i can help you find it!!!

Hi to all?
If you are looking for a suuplier in your area just look around and get some info about the people who have bamboo trees around you espescially in your area find near the towns or brgys. near to your place and visit it then if you have see then look to the owner of it and buy for it.And when its not enough then go to the other people who would offer.
Take note:Once you are going to buy It is better to pakyaw na lang ang entire bamboo mas makakatipid pa ka.Because selling bamboos is not other business that you can buy at the market but it is not like that you can get only in it once you've visited places near to your area that have some bammboo trees.

More power,

Planters009

I'm planning to build a house in the province, mostly made from bamboo and I'm interested to know where to obtain the following:

1- A good design (plan) for a one story house with 2 bedrooms,  a veranda and with the usual amenities found in city homes.
2- Construction materials, both for interior and exterior:  i.e. sidings, roofing, flooring, panellings, ceiling, etc.

Thanks forr whatever info you can give.

panzance wrote:

be more specific  on what you need,,
1.bamboo ply as in the 8x4 decretive walling stuff you see at the spa(boo sticks glued on 1/8 wood),
2.or a solid piece of laminated bamboo board,what we call edge to edge lamination made of pressed sticks,super solid stuff,used for flooring
3.or bamboo ply,made of bamboo veneer on top and bottom with crap fill,(typical ply wood stylea)
it all depends on what strenght you want,on what you plan on doing with it,maybe i can help you find it!!!

Hi panzance,

I am interested in any kind of engineered bamboo (e.g., 2 and 3 in your list). Can you recommend a local supplier? Thanks.

ian panganiban wrote:

aRE YOU STILL LOOKING FOR BAMBOO PLYWOOD?  i KNOW ONE COMPANY IN iLOILO THAT WILL START TO PRODUCE bamboo plywood.  I can recommend you to them if you want.

sir,  can you please give me the contat number for this supplier you are talking about?  I found a certain PLIANTGRAZ company also in Iloilo, maybe they are the same company. but wala pa silang reply sa inquiry ko. interested ako sa laminated/engineered bamboo nila for flooring/decorative wall purposes.

thanks!

We can supply you the desired
quantity of
• Imported round & square
bamboo stick 8" 9" 10"
• Extruded Rawbatti
• Jigit • Charcoal
• Saw Dust
Please contact at
oneworldbamboogroup.org@gmail.com

do you have anything similar to these products: kireiusa.com/bamboo-lumber and kireiusa.com/kirei-bamboo/

ian panganiban wrote:

Hi sir Ian,
Can you provide me the contact number of Bamboo wood supplier.
Thanks in advance.