Re: Goat Raising

joseph wrote:

Hi!

Can you please send me a copy of the ff:

1)suggested feeding guide for goats
2)Directory of Goat Breeders in the Philippines
3)sample cost & return analysis on native goat farming
4)suggested breeds for beginners

Thank you very much in advance and God bless!

joseph

Good day!

I'm a newbie here, and am planning to start a small goat farm, kindly send me also a copy of the above.  Thank you very much in advance po!

lo

Good day! Newbie here... Can you also e-mail me "Suggested feeding guide for goats" too. Thanks in advance! tyrvaldez@yahoo.com

good eve po, i just want to ask some help regarding on my goats. kasi po nagkakaruon ng puti sa kanilang mata na nagiging sanhi ng pagkabulag nila,ano po kaya yung mabisang gamot dito.

good day, in preparation to my goat raising plan, I would like to request for the following goat guidelines kindly send to my email hmqlgerry@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Magandang araw po.

Baguhan lang din po ako.  pwede rin po ba ako manghingi ng info tungkol sa mga sumusunod:

Salamat,
Jade
jerielle.jade@gmail.com

I am new goat raiser. I just want to ask if we can get the following information:

2)methodology on how to make a urea-molasses mineral block
3)Directory of Goat Breeders in the Philippines
4)sample cost & return analysis on goat & cattle farming
5)Economics goat
6)Schedules for vaccination against common diseases of small.
and any other documents about goat raising...

Thank you very much.

articona_jerome@yahoo.com

pa help po, ano po kaya ang mabisang gamot sa kambing na namamaga at nag luluha ang mata. salamata po

Hi,

I am interested in setting up a small goat farm somewhere in pangasinan. What is the recommended area necessary for a goat farm and how big should the goat house be? What are the necessary vaccines, medicines, dewormers that i need to have and where can i source them out

Thanks a lot,
Benjie

benjie_delmendo wrote:

Hi,

I am interested in setting up a small goat farm somewhere in pangasinan. What is the recommended area necessary for a goat farm and how big should the goat house be? What are the necessary vaccines, medicines, dewormers that i need to have and where can i source them out

Thanks a lot,
Benjie

Gud day! Kindly follow the link and join to avail of free information materials and interact with the people in the industry https://www.facebook.com/groups/lrd.heartbleat/

party pooper wrote:

I am new goat raiser. I just want to ask if we can get the following information:

2)methodology on how to make a urea-molasses mineral block
3)Directory of Goat Breeders in the Philippines
4)sample cost & return analysis on goat & cattle farming
5)Economics goat
6)Schedules for vaccination against common diseases of small.
and any other documents about goat raising...

Thank you very much.

articona_jerome@yahoo.com

Gud day! Kindly follow the link and join to avail of free information materials and interact with the people in the industry https://www.facebook.com/groups/lrd.heartbleat/

jerielle.jade wrote:

Magandang araw po.

Baguhan lang din po ako.  pwede rin po ba ako manghingi ng info tungkol sa mga sumusunod:

Salamat,
Jade
jerielle.jade@gmail.com

Hi to everyone!

Gusto kupo sanang mag start nang goat na negosyo. pwd po ba ako makahingi nang cost and return Analysis kung sino man sainyo.. Salamat po.

ito po email add ko: johndennisvaldehueza@yahoo.com

Please email me the Directory of of Goat and Sheep Raisers in the Philippines , Swine raisers in the Philippines and Chicken/poultry raisers in the philippines. thanks. my email add is whengkles@yahoo.com

Please send me a copy of Goat raising Feasibility Study.
salamat po.

amorsdeluna@yahoo.com.ph

695 (edited by socratesjr.laderas Aug 20 2016 04:28:54)

Hi good day. I am interested in investing in goat farming, and I wish to start with native breeds. We have a land area of 1 3/4 ha planted with perennial crops and I want to engage in integrated farming. I have a budget of 100k Php to start as a capital. I am actually looking for a feasibility study or a cost and return analysis pattern or sample so that I could plan and budget it for the housing # of hds and etc. We are based in Oriental Mindoro and is there really a potential market for goats in our area?
Thank you and God bless.

socratesjr.laderas@yahoo.com

Hi Moderator,

Can i have a copy of the following for goat farming:

*Cost and return analysis
*Breed selection for Ph Conditions
*Proper Management practices
*Product Marketing

Appreciate your feedback

Email: s_elixer@yahoo.com

Thanks

Good day everyone

I’m new in raising goats, i just got basic knowledge in raising small ruminants through google and youtube while working as OFW. I aquired some few graded nubian and saanen does and a buck from a friend in 2015, namatay po ung iba pati mga offsprings dahilan sa kulang ang aming kaalaman ng aking tagapamahala sa pag-aalaga.

However frustrating....i want to continue in raising goats and sheep if possible. I want to get in touch with raisers in Nueva Vizcaya but their contact numbers are no longer active.

Kindly send me schedule of seminars for small ruminants in region 2 or in CLSU, that way we can ttend while im on vacation.

Thanks at mabuhay

Hi I would like to know more info about goat farming po. Here's my email address:
elojar_23@yahoo.com

Im also interested to attend available seminars.

good day po bago lang po ako sa pag aalaga ng kambing at gsto ko lang po malaman sa mga sanay na mag alaga ng kambing anu po ba pwede ibigay na vitamins sa mga kambing na 1yr old at doon naman sa mga bagong panganak na kambing salamat po ng marami

to moderator,
           pwede po ba makahingi ng guidelines sa pag aalaga ng kambing at yun pong mga vitamins na pwede sa kambing na mga 1yr old buntis, mga bisiro, barako,  at yung pwedeng gamiting gamot sa mga sakit ng kambing salamat po ng marami..

Hi Sir,

Pwede po bang makarequest ng guidline sa goat farming,Suggested vitamins, Deworming guidlines & vaccinations sa sipon ang pagtatae.
raymondsabado2005@gmail.com

thanks in advance.

Hi Sir/Ma'am,

Pwide po ba pa send rin po ako ng guidelines sa goat farming?
*Product Marketing
*Feeding guides

and other goat raising materials available po pls.

quintao13saeed@gmail.com

Thank you!
Saeed

Mga ka Goaty, need ko po ng 5 native doe n 1 Jr Boer buck. Laguna, Batangas and Cavite area po para malapit

quintao13 wrote:

Hi Sir/Ma'am,

Pwide po ba pa send rin po ako ng guidelines sa goat farming?
*Product Marketing
*Feeding guides

and other goat raising materials available po pls.

quintao13saeed@gmail.com

Thank you!
Saeed

Pls send your request to perezericebreo@gmail.com

elojar_23 wrote:

Hi I would like to know more info about goat farming po. Here's my email address:
elojar_23@yahoo.com

Kindly send your request to perezericebreo@gmail.com

or follow the link and join the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/lrd.heartbleat/

WarayaraW wrote:

Mga ka Goaty, need ko po ng 5 native doe n 1 Jr Boer buck. Laguna, Batangas and Cavite area po para malapit

Kindly follow the link and join https://www.facebook.com/groups/lrd.heartbleat/

elojar_23 wrote:

elojar_23@yahoo.com

Kindly follow the link and join the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/lrd.heartbleat/

be’ en wrote:

Good day everyone

I’m new in raising goats, i just got basic knowledge in raising small ruminants through google and youtube while working as OFW. I aquired some few graded nubian and saanen does and a buck from a friend in 2015, namatay po ung iba pati mga offsprings dahilan sa kulang ang aming kaalaman ng aking tagapamahala sa pag-aalaga.

However frustrating....i want to continue in raising goats and sheep if possible. I want to get in touch with raisers in Nueva Vizcaya but their contact numbers are no longer active.

Kindly send me schedule of seminars for small ruminants in region 2 or in CLSU, that way we can ttend while im on vacation.

Thanks at mabuhay

Kindly follow the link and join https://www.facebook.com/groups/lrd.heartbleat/

s_elixer wrote:

Hi Moderator,

Can i have a copy of the following for goat farming:

*Product Marketing

Appreciate your feedback

Email: s_elixer@yahoo.com

Thanks

kindly follow the link and join the group.  There are several info materials available for download and you have the privelege to interact with people and expert in the industry https://www.facebook.com/groups/lrd.heartbleat/

WarayaraW wrote:

kindly follow the link and join the group.  There are several info materials available for download and you have the privelege to interact with people and expert in the industry https://www.facebook.com/groups/lrd.heartbleat/

socratesjr.laderas wrote:

Hi good day. I am interested in investing in goat farming, and I wish to start with native breeds. We have a land area of 1 3/4 ha planted with perennial crops and I want to engage in integrated farming. I have a budget of 100k Php to start as a capital. I am actually looking for a feasibility study or a cost and return analysis pattern or sample so that I could plan and budget it for the housing # of hds and etc. We are based in Oriental Mindoro and is there really a potential market for goats in our area?
Thank you and God bless.

socratesjr.laderas@yahoo.com

712 (edited by gecosnapper Jan 12 2018 11:01:03)

I am not sure if this forum is still active... but anyway I would like to ask, where can I buy CDT vaccines for my goats?.. Thank you

according to my research... COVEXIN-8 is a vaccine for Clostridium Perfringins Type C & D (overeating disease) and Clostridium Tetani (Tetanus).. problem is where can we buy this.

Mga Sir,
Baka meron po kayong natatagong ebook for goat raising...pwede po bang makahingi ng copy?

TIA

JIRO wrote:

Mga Sir,
Baka meron po kayong natatagong ebook for goat raising...pwede po bang makahingi ng copy?

TIA

Kindly follow the link and join.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/lrd.heartbleat/  there are a number of info materails ready for download. Free (:

Good Morning,

Tanong ko lang po kung sino ang may FLS-GEM training module na galing sa PCAARRD? Meron din po kayang seminar and PCAARRD tungkol dito? Small goat raiser from Pampanga. Salamat.

markpayumo wrote:

Good Morning,

Tanong ko lang po kung sino ang may FLS-GEM training module na galing sa PCAARRD? Meron din po kayang seminar and PCAARRD tungkol dito? Small goat raiser from Pampanga. Salamat.

If you need the publication and have the use for it. You can request for a copy of this publication by sending an e-mail at pcaarrd.publications@gmail.com with the following information:
Title of Publication: FLS-GEM Manual
Full Name:
Office/Agency Affiliation:
Complete Mailing Address:
E-mail Address:
Contact Number:

markpayumo wrote:

Good Morning,

If you need the publication and have the use for it. You can request for a copy of this publication by sending an e-mail at pcaarrd.publications@gmail.com with the following information:
Title of Publication: FLS-GEM Manual
Full Name:
Office/Agency Affiliation:
Complete Mailing Address:
E-mail Address:
Contact Number: