81

Re: manual semminar

Noted sir:

YOu will receive an email regarding your request.

Thanks


Junior2359 wrote:

Maam Ofelia,

Kumontak ako sa Biotech tungkol po sa Training Manual for Organic Agriculture and Manual for Natural Farming Technology for Organic Hog Production. Akala ko po sa kanila po nanggaling ung training manual na eto peru sabi nila sa moderator po dito nanggaling yon.

Maam pwede po bang mabigyan ng manual na yon.

Training Manual for Organic Agriculture and Manual for Natural Farming Technology for Organic Hog Production.

Pakisend po sa email add ko na...

jralpes@gmail.com


maraming salamat po.


Dec. 14, 2017

Sana po makapag reply na po kayo, di po yata palagi naka open or online dito.

82

Re: manual semminar

ofelia wrote:

Noted sir:

YOu will receive an email regarding your request.

Thanks


Junior2359 wrote:

Maam Ofelia,

Kumontak ako sa Biotech tungkol po sa Training Manual for Organic Agriculture and Manual for Natural Farming Technology for Organic Hog Production. Akala ko po sa kanila po nanggaling ung training manual na eto peru sabi nila sa moderator po dito nanggaling yon.

Maam pwede po bang mabigyan ng manual na yon.

Training Manual for Organic Agriculture and Manual for Natural Farming Technology for Organic Hog Production.

Pakisend po sa email add ko na...

jralpes@gmail.com


maraming salamat po.


Dec. 14, 2017

Sana po makapag reply na po kayo, di po yata palagi naka open or online dito.


Na receive ko na po sa email ko at ung ni require po nyo maam, I emailed back na din po. Maraming salamat at aantayin ko po yong Training Manual na yon. Muli MARAMING SALAMAT.

83

Re: manual semminar

Junior2359 wrote:
ofelia wrote:

Noted sir:

YOu will receive an email regarding your request.

Thanks


Junior2359 wrote:

Maam Ofelia,

Kumontak ako sa Biotech tungkol po sa Training Manual for Organic Agriculture and Manual for Natural Farming Technology for Organic Hog Production. Akala ko po sa kanila po nanggaling ung training manual na eto peru sabi nila sa moderator po dito nanggaling yon.

Maam pwede po bang mabigyan ng manual na yon.

Training Manual for Organic Agriculture and Manual for Natural Farming Technology for Organic Hog Production.

Pakisend po sa email add ko na...

jralpes@gmail.com


maraming salamat po.


Dec. 14, 2017

Sana po makapag reply na po kayo, di po yata palagi naka open or online dito.


Na receive ko na po sa email ko at ung ni require po nyo maam, I emailed back na din po. Maraming salamat at aantayin ko po yong Training Manual na yon. Muli MARAMING SALAMAT.


Maam Ofelia pwede po makapag follow up noong Training manual? Sorry sa pag ask peru gang ngayon wala po ako na rereceive. Sana po ay magkaroon din ako ng copy ng manual na yon.

84 (edited by realyn_mai Jan 11 2018 17:49:59)

Re: manual semminar

hi mam Ofelia, I would like to ask for a copy of manual training/seminar of organic agriculture specially for pig.  Salamat Po! here's my email add: realyn_mai@yahoo.com.

85

Re: manual semminar

HI realyn. Thank you for your interest in the Training Manual. You will receive an e-mail regarding your request.

86

Re: manual semminar

Junior2359 wrote:
ofelia wrote:

Noted sir:

YOu will receive an email regarding your request.

Thanks


Junior2359 wrote:

Maam Ofelia,

Kumontak ako sa Biotech tungkol po sa Training Manual for Organic Agriculture and Manual for Natural Farming Technology for Organic Hog Production. Akala ko po sa kanila po nanggaling ung training manual na eto peru sabi nila sa moderator po dito nanggaling yon.

Maam pwede po bang mabigyan ng manual na yon.

Training Manual for Organic Agriculture and Manual for Natural Farming Technology for Organic Hog Production.

Pakisend po sa email add ko na...

jralpes@gmail.com


maraming salamat po.


Dec. 14, 2017

Sana po makapag reply na po kayo, di po yata palagi naka open or online dito.


Na receive ko na po sa email ko at ung ni require po nyo maam, I emailed back na din po. Maraming salamat at aantayin ko po yong Training Manual na yon. Muli MARAMING SALAMAT.

Thanks for your email. We are running out of hardcopies of the manual on organic agriculture. Hence, I have sent you an e-copy of the book since last week. Please let me know if you received it. Thanks

87

Re: manual semminar

Good day, pwede po ba ako makahinge ng e-copy ? Thanks

88

Re: manual semminar

I'm interested ^++^
คลินิกเสริมความงาม

89

Re: manual semminar

Junior2359 wrote:
Junior2359 wrote:
ofelia wrote:

Noted sir:

YOu will receive an email regarding your request.

Thanks


Junior2359 wrote:

Maam Ofelia,

Kumontak ako sa Biotech tungkol po sa Training Manual for Organic Agriculture and Manual for Natural Farming Technology for Organic Hog Production. Akala ko po sa kanila po nanggaling ung training manual na eto peru sabi nila sa moderator po dito nanggaling yon.

Maam pwede po bang mabigyan ng manual na yon.

Training Manual for Organic Agriculture and Manual for Natural Farming Technology for Organic Hog Production.

Pakisend po sa email add ko na...

jralpes@gmail.com


maraming salamat po.


Dec. 14, 2017

Sana po makapag reply na po kayo, di po yata palagi naka open or online dito.


Na receive ko na po sa email ko at ung ni require po nyo maam, I emailed back na din po. Maraming salamat at aantayin ko po yong Training Manual na yon. Muli MARAMING SALAMAT.


Maam Ofelia pwede po makapag follow up noong Training manual? Sorry sa pag ask peru gang ngayon wala po ako na rereceive. Sana po ay magkaroon din ako ng copy ng manual na yon.

Hello Mr. Junior 2359. I sent you an e-copy of the Training Manual on Organic Agriculture last Jan. 28, 2018 at your e-mail account jralpes@gmail.com. The file was too big and you are supposed to download the link until Feb. 13, 2018.

Sorry but we are running out of hard copies of the book, that's why I sent the e-copy. Please check your e-mail.

[

90

Re: manual semminar

jay.sanjuan08 wrote:

Good day, pwede po ba ako makahinge ng e-copy ? Thanks


Hi:

Please send me your e-mail ad so I can send you the e-copy. Please be reminded that the file is big, hence you will have to download the link where you can find the file. Thanks

91

Re: manual semminar

HI Ms. Linda 129. Please send me your e-mail ad if you are interested in receiving the e-copy of the Training Manual on Organic Agriculture. Thanks

92

Re: manual semminar

Good day po! Interested din po ako sa e-copy ng Training Manual on Organic Agriculture. Pwede pomanghingi? Email ko po is cherryloi@yahoo.com

Salamat!

93

Re: manual semminar

jay.sanjuan08 wrote:

Good day, pwede po ba ako makahinge ng e-copy ? Thanks

Hi  Jay:

I sent you an e-mail regarding your request. Please check. Thanks

94

Re: manual semminar

ofelia wrote:

HI Ms. Linda 129. Please send me your e-mail ad if you are interested in receiving the e-copy of the Training Manual on Organic Agriculture. Thanks


His Ms. Linda. I sent you an e-mail regarding your request. Please check. Thanks

95

Re: manual semminar

cherryloi wrote:

Good day po! Interested din po ako sa e-copy ng Training Manual on Organic Agriculture. Pwede pomanghingi? Email ko po is cherryloi@yahoo.com

Salamat!

Hi Ms. cherryloi:

I sent you an e-mail regarding your request. Please check. Thanks

96

Re: manual semminar

hello po. pwedi rin po humingi ng kopra ng training manual ng Organic Farming. Thank you po. my email address in ganie042419@gmail.com

97

Re: manual semminar

hello po. Pwedi po ba pahingi ng kopya ng TRAINING MANUAL FOR ORGANIC AGRICULTURE FOR NATURAL FARMING TECHNOLOGY FOR ORGANIC HOG PRODUCTION.

maraming salamat po. Ang email address ko po ay ganie042419@gmail.com

98

Re: manual semminar

ganie042419 wrote:

hello po. Pwedi po ba pahingi ng kopya ng TRAINING MANUAL FOR ORGANIC AGRICULTURE FOR NATURAL FARMING TECHNOLOGY FOR ORGANIC HOG PRODUCTION.

maraming salamat po. Ang email address ko po ay ganie042419@gmail.com


Hi ganie. I sent you an e-mail regarding your request. Thanks

99

Re: manual semminar

Good pm po,
Just new in this forum  and I think this will be a god venue for us newbies in farming to have this site for information as a beginner. May I ask also for a training manual in organic farming for chicken and hogs?

Thanks in advance.

My email address po Is bemmusngi@yahoo.com

100

Re: manual semminar

Pwedi po ba pahingi ng kopya ng TRAINING MANUAL FOR ORGANIC AGRICULTURE FOR NATURAL FARMING TECHNOLOGY FOR ORGANIC HOG PRODUCTION.Thanks.

jb8671@yahoo.com

101

Re: manual semminar

@ jb8671@yahoo.om

-Please check your e-mail.

Thanks

102

Re: manual semminar

bemmusngi wrote:

Good pm po,
Just new in this forum  and I think this will be a god venue for us newbies in farming to have this site for information as a beginner. May I ask also for a training manual in organic farming for chicken and hogs?

Thanks in advance.

My email address po Is bemmusngi@yahoo.com


Thanks for your interest in our training manual. What we are giving out is an e-copy. Please check your e-mail for some basic info that we need prior to sending you the e-copy. Thank you.

103

Re: manual semminar

Hi Ma'am!

May I request for a copy of the training manual? I emailed already po and put in my details.there.
Thanks!

Cocoi

104

Re: manual semminar

Can I request for a copy as well. My email add is creapor5@gmail.com

105

Re: manual semminar

cocoij wrote:

Hi Ma'am!

May I request for a copy of the training manual? I emailed already po and put in my details.there.
Thanks!

Cocoi

Thanks for your interest. Please send me your e-mail.

106

Re: manual semminar

mam good day poh,

pwede po ba makihingi rin ng digital copy ng manual, email po ay j.ramirez@eajb.com.sa

maraming salamat po..

107

Re: manual semminar

ken wrote:

mam good day poh,

pwede po ba makihingi rin ng digital copy ng manual, email po ay j.ramirez@eajb.com.sa

maraming salamat po..

Noted.

You will receive an e-mail regarding your request

108

Re: manual semminar

Hi Ma'am,

Good Day po.. Pwede rin po ba makahingi ng copy ng manual.

My email: ruel_051@yahoo.com

Thank you...

109

Re: manual semminar

You will receive an e-mail regarding your request. Thanks

110

Re: manual semminar

cocoij wrote:

Hi Ma'am!

May I request for a copy of the training manual? I emailed already po and put in my details.there.
Thanks!

Cocoi

I sent you an e-mail about your request. Please check. Tnx.

111

Re: manual semminar

creapor5 wrote:

Can I request for a copy as well. My email add is creapor5@gmail.com

You will receive an email regarding your request.  Thank you

112

Re: manual semminar

Hi mam ofelia.. pwd po makahingi copy ng manual.. my email address onlinewanderer007@gmail.com.. thanks..

God Bless.

113

Re: manual semminar

onlinewanderer007 wrote:

Hi mam ofelia.. pwd po makahingi copy ng manual.. my email address onlinewanderer007@gmail.com.. thanks..

God Bless.

@online wanderer007: We will send you the e-copy by e-mail. Thanks

114

Re: manual semminar

Hi Mam Ofelia,

May I request a copy also.
My email rey@redcoalaman.com.
Thanks and God bless.