Topic: Agri and Poultry Supply Business
Hello mga Ka-PCAARRD!
I am an OFW and always been wanting to go back home. So I thought of putting up an Agri and Poultry Supply Business. I'm going to put this up in my hometown in Nueva Ecija where farming is still the main source of living. There's still a long way to go and what I have now is just a small amount of money and a very rough idea on how to run the business. So I'm here looking for some advise. I'm hoping that I will be able to find someone here to put me on the right track.
There are few things in my mind:
1. Capital - is half a million peso enough to keep the ball rolling considering a small operation as a starting point?
2. Suppliers - is it very difficult to find one? are there any suppliers out there willing to do business in a consignment basis?
3. Consumers - how to deal with different kinds of customers? is it ok to loan them their needs?
4. Equipment - do I need to acquire a truck (for exmple)?
5. Profit (of course) - is it really profitable? any ideas on the amount of markup should I impose to keep the business afloat?
1. I already have the building
2. My own family and I will be manning the shop
Pardon me for these questions are very subjective and that there's a lot of variables to consider. Any information that can lead to my goal is very highly appreciated.
Maraming Salamat Po