Topic: Banana 101

Good morning sa pccard users and to its admin. I would like to know nore on growing banana. I want to know more about the tips, costing, and other inputs about farming banana.

Please send me the attachments of fact sheets for banana plantation at iamemanjay@gmail.com

Im located in cagayan de oro, mimdanao

Thanks!

Re: Banana 101

ijay4u wrote:

Good morning sa pccard users and to its admin. I would like to know nore on growing banana. I want to know more about the tips, costing, and other inputs about farming banana.

Please send me the attachments of fact sheets for banana plantation at iamemanjay@gmail.com

Thanks!

please check your email

Hi Sir,
good morning, tanong lang po, I got an hectar vacant land and would like to plant bananas in there. I am a newbie please advice what to do, magkano po ang expenses, fertlizer, how many plants do i need to buy, and where to buy them. We are from Antique  po. Thank you very much.

Ito po email address ko: marlenecandelario@ymail.com

marlenee1 wrote:

Hi Sir,
good morning, tanong lang po, I got an hectar vacant land and would like to plant bananas in there. I am a newbie please advice what to do, magkano po ang expenses, fertlizer, how many plants do i need to buy, and where to buy them. We are from Antique  po. Thank you very much.

Ito po email address ko: marlenecandelario@ymail.com

paki-chek po ang inyong email

5 (edited by marlenee1 Apr 28 2016 07:32:52)

Hi Sir, good Morning , tanong Lang po Sana kung ano mga kailangan Sa banana plantation? Fertilizer, insecticide , iilang puno nang saging Sa one hectare? Please advice Po Ng mga kailangan at capital Baguhan  Po ako and sorry Hindi ko natanggap email nyo kasi mali Po bigay Kong email add   thank you Po .
Heres my email add:candelariomarlene@ymail.com

marlenee1 wrote:

Hi Sir, good Morning , tanong Lang po Sana kung ano mga kailangan Sa banana plantation? Fertilizer, insecticide , iilang puno nang saging Sa one hectare? Please advice Po Ng mga kailangan at capital Baguhan  Po ako and sorry Hindi ko natanggap email nyo kasi mali Po bigay Kong email add   thank you Po .
Heres my email add:candelariomarlene@ymail.com

Please check your email

7 (edited by manwolves Aug 19 2016 10:34:25)

Good morning po PCAAARRD. Meron po kasi kami available agri land in Lanao area. Im from CDO. My group want to propagate IP's idle land to create jobs and help indigenous people in the area. We leased about 20 hec of land. I plan to plant cardava/saba since I have already existing market. I would like to ask help from you a copy of feasibilty study for banana(cardava)growing.  We might be using the 10 hec for banana and the remaining 10 hecs is for other crops. Thank you po sir.

my email: denz_zul@yahoo.com

manwolves wrote:

Good morning po PCAAARRD. Meron po kasi kami available agri land in Lanao area. Im from CDO. My group want to propagate IP's idle land to create jobs and help indigenous people in the area. We leased about 20 hec of land. I plan to plant cardava/saba since I have already existing market. I would like to ask help from you a copy of feasibilty study for banana(cardava)growing.  We might be using the 10 hec for banana and the remaining 10 hecs is for other crops. Thank you po sir.

my email: denz_zul@yahoo.com

While we do not have a feasibility study for Saba, I think the Package of Technology for Saba (sent to your email) will be useful for your plan. Saba is relatively easy to manage. If you intend to plant in a 10-hectare area, you should look for possible sources of planting materials near your area. Depending on location, the planting distance may range from 3m x 3m up to 5m x 5m. Hoping for your success on Saba/ Cardaba production.

Gretchen
PCAARRD-CRD

hello po gusto ko sana mag patulong paano mag simula sa pag tanim ng Banana Cavendish for export, mayron kasi kami area na taniman Davao del Norte po kami. Pwde mo ninyo ma send mga steps and costing or FS copies na pwd ko sundin. Thank you.
My email address is:  yeloglenn@yahoo.com

nelgy wrote:

hello po gusto ko sana mag patulong paano mag simula sa pag tanim ng Banana Cavendish for export, mayron kasi kami area na taniman Davao del Norte po kami. Pwde mo ninyo ma send mga steps and costing or FS copies na pwd ko sundin. Thank you.
My email address is:  yeloglenn@yahoo.com

Paki-check po sa inyong email. thanks

Hi Sir Ervin;

Request din sana ako ng copy. My email address partak_95@yahoo.com.ph

Thanks in advance.

partak wrote:

Hi Sir Ervin;

Request din sana ako ng copy. My email address partak_95@yahoo.com.ph

Thanks in advance.

pki-check po sa inyong email

13 (edited by kintoyix Oct 23 2016 21:00:42)

Good morning po.   Pahingi din nang copy please. Email: kent.bornea@gmail.com

Kasama din po ba sa copy about sa mga fetilizers, insecticide, etc.. na gagamitin?
Thank you!

kintoyix wrote:

Kasama din po ba sa copy about sa mga fetilizers, insecticide, etc.. na gagamitin?
Thank you!

Email sent please check

Looking for a serious and continues Banana (saba) Buyer. I can supply up to 5,000 pcs a month. interested? contact me at: 0916 706 9645.

ervin wrote:
kintoyix wrote:

Thank you!

Email sent please check

Salamat boss.

kintoyix wrote:
ervin wrote:
kintoyix wrote:

Thank you!

Email sent please check

Salamat boss.

Walang anuman po

Madayaw!

Use SAI KIN bio-fertilizer with Taihi humus from start to harvest, you just follow our protocol. Share our knowledge and blessings!

Buddy Luz Chua .  the farmer
buddyluzchua@yahoo.com

pa hingi ng copy banana lakatan,gusto ko magtanim ng 1000 puno,ano ang mga kailanganin at mga pamaraan simula sa paghanda ng lupa,abono at iba pang mga method nito,magkano kaya ang gagastosin?location mindanao BUKIDNON.. email add embolode_edmond@yahoo.com

embolode_edmond wrote:

pa hingi ng copy banana lakatan,gusto ko magtanim ng 1000 puno,ano ang mga kailanganin at mga pamaraan simula sa paghanda ng lupa,abono at iba pang mga method nito,magkano kaya ang gagastosin?location mindanao BUKIDNON.. email add embolode_edmond@yahoo.com

Naisend n po sa inyong email Sir, pki-check po, thanks

Good day!

Can you also send me the fact sheets for planting bananas in Region 4A?

E-mail: avmediodia@up.edu.ph

Thank you.

ervin wrote:
ijay4u wrote:

Thanks!

please check your email

avmediodia wrote:

Good day!

Can you also send me the fact sheets for planting bananas in Region 4A?

E-mail: avmediodia@up.edu.ph

Thank you.

ervin wrote:
ijay4u wrote:

Thanks!

please check your email

Email sent please check

HI Sir,

Good day.

Can please send me a cardava production guide. My area is in Lupon, Davao Oriental.

Thank you.

Sandrick

Good day po. Pwede rin po maka hingi ng FS ng banana. I am located in General Santos City po. Tnx
My email is jayalbite@gmail.com

Sandrick wrote:

HI Sir,

Good day.

Can please send me a cardava production guide. My area is in Lupon, Davao Oriental.

Thank you.

Sandrick

please check your email. thanks

jaymarie wrote:

Good day po. Pwede rin po maka hingi ng FS ng banana. I am located in General Santos City po. Tnx
My email is jayalbite@gmail.com

email sent, please check, thanks

Hi Ervin,

Can you please send me the guide or FS for Saba/Cardava to my email address at: jsrionda@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

jsrionda wrote:

Hi Ervin,

Can you please send me the guide or FS for Saba/Cardava to my email address at: jsrionda@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

We dont have Feasibility Study for Saba, but we do have Package of Technology for Saba please check your email.

For record purposes, may we request you to kindly fill out the Client Satisfaction Feedback (CSF) form by typing over the required information and send this back by replying to the email address

thank you

ervin wrote:
jsrionda wrote:

Hi Ervin,

Thank you.

We dont have Feasibility Study for Saba, but we do have Package of Technology for Saba please check your email.

For record purposes, may we request you to kindly fill out the Client Satisfaction Feedback (CSF) form by typing over the required information and send this back by replying to the email address

thank you

Thank you so much Sir.

Gud day . Cud u pls furnish me a copy of d banana-saba/cardaba planting guide including the care n fertization pls.  Also plnting materials..i read somewhere about  tissue cultured banana palnting materials. My farm wud be in tanay, rizal. Thanks.

alvin.tuparan wrote:

Gud day . Cud u pls furnish me a copy of d banana-saba/cardaba planting guide including the care n fertization pls.  Also plnting materials..i read somewhere about  tissue cultured banana palnting materials. My farm wud be in tanay, rizal. Thanks.

please check your email.thanks

Hello kind moderator.

I wanted to request for a copy also. Thank you in advance.

Warm regards,

Mark Kenneth

markken wrote:

Hello kind moderator.

Warm regards,

Mark Kenneth

Can I also request a copy?
Thanks,
jb8671@yahoo.com

ervin wrote:
markken wrote:

Hello kind moderator.

Warm regards,

Mark Kenneth

jb8671 wrote:

Can I also request a copy?
Thanks,
jb8671@yahoo.com

ervin wrote:
markken wrote:

Hello kind moderator.

Warm regards,

Mark Kenneth

email sent please check

Hi Ervin,

Would like to request for a copy of this as well.
cholo833@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Cholo

csan wrote:

Hi Ervin,

Would like to request for a copy of this as well.
cholo833@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Cholo

email sent please check,thanks