Re: biogas

i am planning on expanding my piggery business but have a problem with the waste management. I need help in the planning and design of the disposal chambers for the waste in order to produce biogas.Have started construction already but am at a loss on how it should be done. Please help me get a structural design for this. Hope for your immediate help so i could remedy this while the construction is still going on.

your contact details please..
Details ng piggery mo as to ilang heads, volume ng existing biodigester mo at ilang heads you are planning to expand.

www.sidcnet.com
www.agap-partylist.com

Hello to all!!! Who's willing to help me? i need to have working drawings  sa biogas... Di ko lang alam kung saan ako makakuha non... thanks...

You can try searching on the subject using googles etc.

There is a season for every purpose

pa try mo na rin yung thread sa engineering tungkol sa biogas. mas mahaba na ang discussion dun. :)

...tama si anda, sa engineering thread nandoon ang magandang pag-uusap tungkol sa biogas lalo na ang simple at madaling tularan na imbensyon ni Mr.G. Baron na ibinibigay n'ya ang plano ng libre makipagugnayan lang sa kanya...

ian,
kindly check your email
I sent u copy of Home Biogas System by Gerardo P. Baron
Its free naman so hindi na siguro kailangan ng consent ni Mr Baron. I would like to share it to anyone interested.

www.sidcnet.com
www.agap-partylist.com

tO sir yano_yan,

sir iim poultry reaiser, and also nag aalaga me ng pugo mainly ~ 8000 heads, problem ko po ay ang waste disposal..

hope mabigyan mo naman me ng Design, details, construction, and explanation regarding sa BIOGAS.. iM base at San jose Batangas

hope you consider my message and im very thankful for the info you will give..

my email is marvs_4023@yahoo.com 

tnx.

marvin R. Castro

kahit po yung gawa ni Mr.Gerardo P. Baron na Home Biogas System

pwede po bang ang manure n gamitin ay sa PUGO....

marvin

ang maganda sa biogas digester -kahit anong organic wastes ay pwedeng magawang biogas: manure ng baka, manok, kambing, baboy, o maski sa tao. pwede ring samahan ng kitchen waste, vegetable waste, basta organic at biodegradable. nagkakaiba lang siempre sa processing time.

hi yano-yan

I visited the sidc website which is found in your posts. Very impressive!

Do you consider LIMCOMA a competitor?

cct

12 (edited by gpbaron Nov 24 2007 17:17:57)

The Home Biogas System (HBS) for backyard animal farms has been updated.
The new model at 5 m3 (cubic meters) is ideal for most farms.
It is a low-cost unit that can be built for under P15,000.
It also has an all-concrete construction that is easier to build anywhere.
As in the past, plans & instructions to build the HBS2 are FREE.
Send requests to: biogas.works@gmail.com
And, browse http://www.biofuelswork.com/ to see more information.

FIND OUT more about CACAO BEAN Chocolates at www.facebook.com/BeanToBarDarkChocolates & see my other posts about BioGAS, the Plant ROOT Injector & Harvesting RAIN

ok ah. madami akong natutunan sa site na ito :)

My favorites sites:
http://www.dpreview.com
http://www.electronicslab.ph  - pinoy electronics forum
http://www.acnetreatmentlab.com

What a project you have on your hands, but a unique way to handle the excess. I want to own a restaurant one day and all excess food goes to my pig farm and then the manure goes into a biogas system that heats residences and possibly is the gas we use to run the restaurant.

What you have here is like gold. Leftover food feeds the pigs which periodically go up for sale. So you have a low cost pig farm which generates enough biofuel to cover other expenses.

yan0_yan wrote:

ian,
kindly check your email
Its free naman so hindi na siguro kailangan ng consent ni Mr Baron. I would like to share it to anyone interested.

yano
kindly send me a copy thanks!

proj po kc namin ung biogas chamber ser. bka po pde makahingi ng advice kung pwede po ba ung minimum na space ay 1.5m x 1.5m? bale 4-7 family members po plus 1 baboy... yan po kc ung tanong ng teacher ko. architecture student po ako and isa po ito sa project namin sa "socialized phil housing" thank you po...
sana po pki email po ako sa chocolate_girl22@yahoo.com

eileen san diego

tmc,
u can download HBS from here: http://www.biofuelswork.com/

www.sidcnet.com
www.agap-partylist.com

..gotta go  arghhhhhhhhhhhhh....

..do none of you have gulai growers around you ?..

..you need seriously large amounts of waste to make a bio-digester work, compost it and sell it, cheaply he said as a veggie grower, to your local velro guys...

..can i say sheesh again ?..

..toodA irmAB moastly 'exper'mentin'

sir yano, can i have a copy too of mr. baron's home biogas system too. my email ad is d_latonio2002@yahoo.com

drekk,

yan0_yan wrote:

tmc,
u can download HBS from here: http://www.biofuelswork.com/

www.sidcnet.com
www.agap-partylist.com

thanks kuyang

sir,

ilang heads po ng pig ang kailangan para ang kanyang biogas produce is suffecient in a three times a day cooking meals activities?

edgar po ito , scorpio5830@yahoo.com

yan0_yan wrote:

ian,
kindly check your email

Hello,
Can I also have a copy of it thru email please.

Salamat

Kindly send me also a copy of the HBS2 plan. Thanks

Farmama wrote:

yan0_yan wrote:

ian,
kindly check your email

Salamat

Ako rin po sir Yano pa send  noli_moises1976@yahoo.com.ph

altamarino93 wrote:

Kindly send me also a copy of the HBS2 plan. Thanks

Farmama wrote:

yan0_yan wrote:

ian,
kindly check your email

Salamat

try to read this simple biogas I hope ir will help you

Hi..can I ask a copy? dayondon_ada@yahoo.com.ph
Thanks

good day to everyone. has anyone here tried mr. gerry baron's home biogas system? i am planning to build one and i have some questions for anyone who has experience regarding this...thanks in advance.

Hello to everyone, The College of Engineering, Nueva Vizcaya State University, Bayombong Nueva Vizcaya promotes biogas  technology for almost 10 years in the province of Nueva Vizcaya, some provinces in Ilocos region and Ifugao Province. We already constructed 47 digesters  (household size to commercial size biogas digester). Anyone who would like to established biogas digester and in need of technical assistance you can contact our office ( Mobile phone no. 09268676660, land line:805-1258.

NVSU model digester gained acceptance in the province of Nueva Vizcaya and some part of Ilocos region and Ifugao Province. NVSU model (Continuous-fed fixed cone-shaped biogas digester) digester can reduce more than 98% BOD and 97% COD as result of excellent filtration gadgets present in the digester

NVSU model digester benefits the user through effective methane recovery of about 70 to 90%, large enough to meet cooking and other energy needs of the farm (lighting, heating and power generation).

SONY P. AQUINO
Agricultural Engineering Extension Coordinator
College of Engineering
Nueva Vizcaya  State University

sir pasend namn po design ng biogas nyo. tnx

markjohnvisoria@gmail.com

sonnypaquino wrote:

Hello to everyone, The College of Engineering, Nueva Vizcaya State University, Bayombong Nueva Vizcaya promotes biogas  technology for almost 10 years in the province of Nueva Vizcaya, some provinces in Ilocos region and Ifugao Province. We already constructed 47 digesters  (household size to commercial size biogas digester). Anyone who would like to established biogas digester and in need of technical assistance you can contact our office ( Mobile phone no. 09268676660, land line:805-1258.

NVSU model digester gained acceptance in the province of Nueva Vizcaya and some part of Ilocos region and Ifugao Province. NVSU model (Continuous-fed fixed cone-shaped biogas digester) digester can reduce more than 98% BOD and 97% COD as result of excellent filtration gadgets present in the digester

NVSU model digester benefits the user through effective methane recovery of about 70 to 90%, large enough to meet cooking and other energy needs of the farm (lighting, heating and power generation).

SONY P. AQUINO
Agricultural Engineering Extension Coordinator
College of Engineering
Nueva Vizcaya  State University

Hi, how big should the digester be in order to say power 20 lamposts with 50W LED lights for 8 hours. WIll be using cow manure smile

Please send your quote for the complete system to: granjalafamilia@yahoo.com.

Thank you very much.

Randy

yan0_yan wrote:

ian,
kindly check your email

Sir can you also send me a copy of the home biogas system. My email address is:  plaborada@yahoo.com

yan0_yan wrote:

ian,
kindly check your email

Yan0_yan,

Please share with me the information regarding biogas constrruction plan. My e-mail is noeldjola1959@gmail.com or joland20005@yahoo.com. Thanking in advance and Happy New Year

Hello Sir,

can i have a copy [cedeno_arnaldo@abs-cbn.com].please sent u copy of Home Biogas System by Gerardo P. Baro

AC farm wrote:

Hello Sir,

can i have a copy [cedeno_arnaldo@abs-cbn.com].please sent u copy of Home Biogas System by Gerardo P. Baro

The Home Biogas digester system of Gerardo P. Baron is available in the internet. I found it  at http://www.appropedia.org/Home_biogas_s … igesters). The article is authored by Baron himself. He suggested this e-mail ad biogas.works@gmail.com, for further details.

yan0_yan wrote:

ian,
kindly check your email

hello po pwede po share nyo din po sa akin? my email add is ainell29@yahoo.co.uk.
Many thanks...

37 (edited by Petz Nov 14 2017 18:51:31)

yan0_yan wrote:

ian,
kindly check your email

Dear Sir Yano,

Please share with me also the information regarding biogas constrruction plan. My e-mail is petzbrod@yahoo.com.ph

makatutulong talaga ito sa lugar namin at sa maliit naming baboyan.

More power!

Thanks,

Petz

Sir Yano,

Please share with me also the information regarding biogas constrruction plan. My e-mail is saudconsult58@yahoo.com

Thank you

Michael

veticaros2486@gmail.com . . ..kindly share me a copy . . .thanks Sir. .     Home Biogas System by Gerardo P. Baron

yan0_yan wrote:

ian,
kindly check your email

The Home Biogas digester system of Gerardo P. Baron is also available in the internet. I found it  at http://www.appropedia.org/Home_biogas_s … igesters). The article is authored by Baron himself. He suggested to e-mail ad biogas.works@gmail.com, for further details.