Re: Corn cost/return analysis

Hi Sir/ma'am,

Greetings!

May I request also for a copy of a feasibility study of Corn production with Cost and Return Analysis please? thank you.
email add: errolfriala@yahoo.com

lakay37 wrote:

Hi Sir/ma'am,

Greetings!

May I request also for a copy of a feasibility study of Corn production with Cost and Return Analysis please? thank you.
email add: errolfriala@yahoo.com

Dear Sir,
PCAARRD's thrust is geared towards  generating technologies for said sectors. Hence, we have information on technologies for corn production but we do not have feasibility studies.

copy of cost and return analysis of corn (from www.bas.gov.ph) sent to your email...

regards

Sir I'm interested in Corn Farming please send me your corn cost/return analysis, my email add is dhon0129780@yahoo.com tnx in advance and more Power...

Good Day

I also need a cost/return analysis of yellow corn farming. Please help me out. Pa send naman po sa email ad ko: kae_won@yahoo.com

Maraming salamat po sa tulong

Mark Wilson

kae_won wrote:

Good Day

I also need a cost/return analysis of yellow corn farming. Please help me out. Pa send naman po sa email ad ko: kae_won@yahoo.com

Maraming salamat po sa tulong

Mark Wilson

Hi Sir,

Naisend na po sa inyong email address

gud pm sir, pwede rin makahingi ng feasibility study ng corn, p send n lng s dbking21@yahoo.com TIA

Good afternoon. Puede po makahingi ng feasibility study with cost return analysis ng yellow corn for Cam Sur? Pls. Send to heatheroakley62@gmail.com thank you po.

dbking21 wrote:

gud pm sir, pwede rin makahingi ng feasibility study ng corn, p send n lng s dbking21@yahoo.com TIA

Please check this link:

http://countrystat.bas.gov.ph/?cont=10& … a=Q30CPCOP

heatheroakley62 wrote:

Good afternoon. Puede po makahingi ng feasibility study with cost return analysis ng yellow corn for Cam Sur? Pls. Send to heatheroakley62@gmail.com thank you po.

Magandang araw po...paki-check po ang link na ito pra sa cost and return, wala po kami at hindi po kami gumagawa ng feasibility studies

50 (edited by mardatario Sep 19 2014 14:09:50)

Sir, pwede po maka hinge ng cost and return analysis on corn sa ComVal area.
Baka may study din kayo ng fertility ng soil after Bagyong Pablo.
Saka baka may ma refer kayo na buyer ng white corn.

email add: mardatario@gmail.com

thanks po.

mardatario wrote:

Sir, pwede po maka hinge ng cost and return analysis on corn sa ComVal area.
Baka may study din kayo ng fertility ng soil after Bagyong Pablo.
Saka baka may ma refer kayo na buyer ng white corn.

email add: mardatario@gmail.com

thanks po.

please check this link po...select nyo lng po yung area nyo

Good day po. Maaari po bang magrequest ng cost/return analysis sa corn? (Per hectare/per bag ng seed po). Please send po sa email ko-- chikkauno1@gmail.com

Salamat po.

good evening sir,can you provide me an info on crop management about corm production. also pests and diseases. where to buy sweet grande, macho and super sweet corn seeds. salamat po. my email adlicar@yahoo.com

ceszcesz1 wrote:

Good day po. Maaari po bang magrequest ng cost/return analysis sa corn? (Per hectare/per bag ng seed po). Please send po sa email ko-- chikkauno1@gmail.com

Salamat po.

please check your email

adlicar wrote:

good evening sir,can you provide me an info on crop management about corm production. also pests and diseases. where to buy sweet grande, macho and super sweet corn seeds. salamat po. my email adlicar@yahoo.com

please check your email

56 (edited by tjremorca Dec 23 2014 05:22:26)

Good day!

May I have a copy of the Cost/Return Analysis for Corn Production. I'm planning to venture into Corn Production this coming 2015 .

Any list of seed sources (Bt Corn) and recommended farm inputs would really help. Plus if you have trainings on Farm/Crop Management for farmers, kindly include schedules and cost.

Kindly send it to tjremorca@gmail.com

Thank you very much!

tjremorca wrote:

Good day!

May I have a copy of the Cost/Return Analysis for Corn Production. I'm planning to venture into Corn Production this coming 2015 .

Any list of seed sources (Bt Corn) and recommended farm inputs would really help. Plus if you have trainings on Farm/Crop Management for farmers, kindly include schedules and cost.

Kindly send it to tjremorca@gmail.com

Thank you very much!

Please check your email

HI all

May I Also have a copy of the Cost/Return Analysis for Corn Production.

Thank you.

Arby_xv@yahoo.com

I would also like to request a copy of bt corn production guide rtr_tan@yahoo.com ty

Arby wrote:

HI all

May I Also have a copy of the Cost/Return Analysis for Corn Production.

Thank you.

Arby_xv@yahoo.com

please check your email.thanks

rtr_tan wrote:

I would also like to request a copy of bt corn production guide rtr_tan@yahoo.com ty

please check your email.thanks

Hello po. Can I also request for a copy of  the cost/return analysis for corn production in leyte area. Also, I would also want to know yung prevailing market price ng yellow corn ngayon. Thanks po.

zhaceleb wrote:

Hello po. Can I also request for a copy of  the cost/return analysis for corn production in leyte area. Also, I would also want to know yung prevailing market price ng yellow corn ngayon. Thanks po.

please check your email...

Good day! I am an agri student and I need a copy of Cost and Return Analysis for Glutinous Corn or White Corn. I'm also requesting for a copy. Thank you!

KobeAbellera wrote:

Good day! I am an agri student and I need a copy of Cost and Return Analysis for Glutinous Corn or White Corn. I'm also requesting for a copy. Thank you!

please check your email

pwd po makahingi ng cost and return analysis ng corn.. thnk you po

puasorenato wrote:

pwd po makahingi ng cost and return analysis ng corn.. thnk you po

email sent please check, thanks

Good day po. gusto ko po sanang hindi na mag aabroad & mag fafarming ( Corn Farming ) pra hindi n malayo sa family. Maaari po bang magrequest ng cost/return analysis sa corn? (Per hectare/per bag ng seed/fertilezer po). Please send po sa email ko-- ( peter_labado@yahoo.com )
Salamat po.

petlabs wrote:

Good day po. gusto ko po sanang hindi na mag aabroad & mag fafarming ( Corn Farming ) pra hindi n malayo sa family. Maaari po bang magrequest ng cost/return analysis sa corn? (Per hectare/per bag ng seed/fertilezer po). Please send po sa email ko-- ( peter_labado@yahoo.com )
Salamat po.

Please check your email. thanks

Hello po sa inyu,

as everybody already requested, can you send me a cost/return analysis of corn please. I am a newbie of corn farming and I would like to know its effectiveness in the market. Thank you very much. my email is eeasis_jr2009@yahoo.com

Salamat ulit nang marami.

eeasis_jr2009 wrote:

Hello po sa inyu,

as everybody already requested, can you send me a cost/return analysis of corn please. I am a newbie of corn farming and I would like to know its effectiveness in the market. Thank you very much. my email is eeasis_jr2009@yahoo.com

Salamat ulit nang marami.

Email sent please check. thanks

Good Day,
  Can I have the copy of Corn cost/return analysis.
  This is my email tbaclaan15@gmail.com
  Thank You and God Bless.

Tara Baclaan wrote:

Good Day,
  Can I have the copy of Corn cost/return analysis.
  This is my email tbaclaan15@gmail.com
  Thank You and God Bless.

please check the link below:

http://countrystat.psa.gov.ph/?cont=10& … a=Q30CPCOP

Good Day Madam/Sir

May I request for a e-copy of a feasibility study of Corn production with Cost and Return Analysis. Thanks in advance! smile

kindly send it to my gmail account : Josephdemolay101@gmail.com

josephdemolay101 wrote:

Good Day Madam/Sir

May I request for a e-copy of a feasibility study of Corn production with Cost and Return Analysis. Thanks in advance! smile

kindly send it to my gmail account : Josephdemolay101@gmail.com

Dear Sir Joseph,

We don't have Feasibilty Study of Corn Production, you may check this link for Corn Cost and Return
http://countrystat.psa.gov.ph/?cont=10& … a=Q30CPCOP