Topic: Agricultural Machineries

Hi. Am Lar Bru of DAR Tacloban City, Leyte, Region 08. Just registered today. Our office is planning to purchase coconut related machinery. We are being asked to submit its specifications. Can I list down the said list of machines for you to supply us its specifications? Salamat po.

Re: Agricultural Machineries

Gud a.m. Please reply my querry. Salamat

pbdd.region08 wrote:

Gud a.m. Please reply my querry. Salamat

Hello,

Please send us the list of the coconut-related machinery that your office intend to purchase and we will see if we have the specifications for each machine. If none, we can refer you directly to sellers or accredited manufacturers nearest your area.

Hi!

I have searched for suppliers of BOWA Agricultural Equipments specifically MT-920G Multi-Tilling Machine and was directed to this webpage.  May I know how much is MT-920G Multi-Tilling Machine?  We are planning to buy 4 units.  Please send me your quotation.

Thank you.

dinasantiago wrote:

Hi!

I have searched for suppliers of BOWA Agricultural Equipments specifically MT-920G Multi-Tilling Machine and was directed to this webpage.  May I know how much is MT-920G Multi-Tilling Machine?  We are planning to buy 4 units.  Please send me your quotation.

Thank you.

gud noon,

manufacturer of BOWA is KAINITZ corporation. you can search its website on the net, there you can have their contact #.