Re: ALL MACHINE for COCONUT product with TRAINING

geonardo wrote:

We are makers of all kinds of coconut machine producing coco peat, coco coir, coco fiber, copra drier, coco rope making, pulverizer, copra oil expeller, rag making, net, soap making, scrubs and many more, all are specified to all your needs, from small scale to larger scale production. Inerested parties can txt or call me at 09193756109 and you can visit the warehouse ofr viewing and training. (Training are provided only to all machine buyers). We are in Metro Manila and we can also arrange shipment to any provinces.

Hi Sir, interested po kami for a mini copra oil expeller kindly send quotation/brochure/links to abestjun@gmail.com.

Sana may Globe line/mobile po kayo na pwede naming matawagan.

Thanks.

Jun

Can anyone in this group pm me for the active contact number of Mr. Geonardo or his active email address. Thank you

Hi Mr. Geonardo. I will be leasing a 100ha. property with coconut trees. The owner is presently producing copra. There are approximately 8,000 trees, all bearing nuts. They are able to collect around 2,500 nuts per day, with 8 personnels. I intend to increase the labor force to 20 persons to increase the production. Do you also have a design for a good dryer? I would like to produce a copra that would not be contaminated by the smoke as this results to a lower quality of copra. I hope you could, or anyone here can assist me.  +09063753799

geonardo wrote:

We are makers of all kinds of coconut machine producing coco peat, coco coir, coco fiber, copra drier, coco rope making, pulverizer, copra oil expeller, rag making, net, soap making, scrubs and many more, all are specified to all your needs, from small scale to larger scale production. Inerested parties can txt or call me at 09193756109 and you can visit the warehouse ofr viewing and training. (Training are provided only to all machine buyers). We are in Metro Manila and we can also arrange shipment to any provinces.

Hi!

Please send me your warehouse address to my email meriam_7519@yahoo.com.
And to anyone please email me kung alam nyo...

Thanks

Hi Geonardo,

Do you have a new number?

geonardo wrote:

Thanks geonardo for the info.

Please send me brochure of your products w/ price thru email: binohon(at)yahoo(dot)com
Thanks

Hi Mr. Geonardo
I am planning to venture on coconut coir and coconut fiber production because I observed that a lot of coconut husk in our area has not been utilized. Will you please help me to start this new venture of mine by giving tips, and send me brochure of your coconut machine that can be used in this kind of venture in a small scale production muna with the price thru my email jumawanweng@gmail.com.
Thank you very much..

Hi mr geonardo,
I'm planning to start a new business sa coconut oil extraction. gusto ko sanang magmarket ng cooking oil sa provincia namin. pwede po bang paki send kung magkano yong capital investment?
kahit 500 liters per day lang po yung finish product per day. email add ko po harord20@yahoo.com.ph. salamat po.

mr. geonardo please send me brochures and pricelist ng small scale oil expeller at mini oil refinery. Kaya po makaproduce ng RBD Coconut Oil.

email me at francisbco@yahoo.com

Hi Mr. Geonardo good day! I'm Christine, I am interested in your machine for coconut oil extraction which is odorless and colorless...and I am planning to put up a small scale business in our province.A machine that could produce probably around 500 kilos per day would be good. Can you please send me your pricelist and brochure? here is my email add shane_1215@yahoo.com
Thank you!

Good afternoon, sir. This is Gil of Philippine red cross. We currently have a community-managed livelihood project in antique in response to typhoon haiyan. We have a vulnerable community in the area who proposed a village-level oil processing project from cococonut, considering their resources of copra in the area.
In connection to this, we would like to inquire your list of machines, including services that can help ya in the implementation of this project. Just a small-scale mavhine sir, just to start up this kind of income-generating project in the barangay.
Thanks si. And hoping for your immediate response.

Hello Mr. Geonardo.  My name is Jay. I'm interested in the coconut machine producing coco peat, coco coir, coco fiber, copra drier, coco rope making, pulverizer, copra oil expeller, rag making, net, soap making, scrubs etc. for small scale to larger scale production you mentioned. I've been trying to get in touch with you at the mobile number you posted but unreachable.  My email address is jdercia.cb@gmail.com. I would appreciate your immediate response with your updated contact details.  Thank you

Hello Sir,

I am a new member and I am persuaded that i need to buy your power tiller and its attachments.  Please email me the pricelist so I can prepare my budget to purchase them asap.

Thank you very much

Ric

email: reclaric@yahoo.com

Good afternoon Mr. Geonardo,

I am looking for a cocofiber baling machine with a hydraulic force of 80 tons double rams
here in Philippines. Is there any distributor or manufacturer of baling machines here in Philippines?

We are makers of all kinds of coconut machine producing coco peat, coco coir, coco fiber, copra drier, coco rope making, pulverizer, copra oil expeller,.?......
HI, HELLO..
.HOW CAN I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND ITS SPECIFICATIONS? BECAUSE I AM LOOKING FOR THAT KIND OF COCONUT MACHINERIES...Do you have links to see it online...
Thanks alot
(My email add: svlem2k@yahoo.com)

geonardo wrote:

Dear Sir/Ma`am,

May i have your email please

Dear sir/ma'am
I am Keinoho Hosea Alex from Vanuatu and I  am very  interested in your coconut machine producing coco peat, coco coir, coco fiber, copra drier, coco rope making, pulverizer, copra oil expeller, rag making, net, soap making, scrubs and many more, all are specified to all your needs, from small scale to larger scale production...
Please with respect and big honor of demand, I am requesting  your high office to please contacting me at keinohosealex@gmail.com and submit me all the information about all the machine you have or can make, pictures,… and the cost.
I really want to buy those machine that can extract or change coconut in different product.
Back home we have big plantation of coconut tree wasting only that is why I want to create a coconut factory so that I can help my people developing coconut industry for giving them a job.
PLEASE DO SUBMIT ME EVERY MACHINE.

Kindly reply to this email keinohosealex@gmail.com or this number 09202128143/09776576040.
I'll be looking forward to your response.

geonardo wrote:

Hi!
Please send me your warehouse address and contact number to my email dongnolip2@yahoo.com.

Thanks

59 (edited by artfrancis Oct 11 2017 17:32:50)

Hi geonardo,

Could you please give me a quotation for a coconut decorticating machine and coco twining equipment (village level) with the capacities or send me brochure and prices. My contact number is 09264054862 or email me at art.francisco@gmail.com.
If delivered to Makilala, North Cotabato, How much is the delivery cost? Thanks.

Art Francisco