1

Topic: Organic ginger contract growing

Madayaw!

We're into contract growing of organic ginger here in Davao City and some parts of Mindanao.  For starters you need 20 sqm of space, orchid net and 3 cum of garden soil (sandy loam).  Earn 250% in 10 months and we'll show you how

Let's share our knowledge and blessings!

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer
buddyluzchua@yahoo.com

2

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

buddy chua wrote:

Madayaw!

We're into contract growing of organic ginger here in Davao City and some parts of Mindanao.  For starters you need 20 sqm of space, orchid net and 3 cum of garden soil (sandy loam).  Earn 250% in 10 months and we'll show you how

Let's share our knowledge and blessings!

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer
buddyluzchua@yahoo.com

Thanks for sharing the info.

3

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

Sir may project kana bang organic ginger like jamaican kundi Hawaiian ginger variety maraming nagtatanim sa amin po

4

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

Gentlemen,

Jamaica ginger is for lowland
Hawaiian is for highland planting

Regards and Godspeed,

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer

blackbug wrote:

Sir may project kana bang organic ginger like jamaican kundi Hawaiian ginger variety maraming nagtatanim sa amin po

5

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

Gentlemen,

Please send me your email address

Thanks and Godspeed!

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer

6

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

buddy chua wrote:

Gentlemen,

Please send me your email address

Thanks and Godspeed!

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer

Sir, you may have some printed information materials about organic ginger production. We would appreciate if you can share them in this forum.

7

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

Madayaw ms. Ofelia and gentlemen,

Please send me your email address and I'll share to you our contract growing scheme
available only in Davao City, provinces and some parts in Mindanao.

We have community/investor's land area for those who are interested investing in Davao/Mindanao. We have already investors from Luzon, USA and more coming.
You can monitor your packages thru FB, Viber, Skype etc monthly or upon request.
Hopefully we can do with CCTV live feed

Our SAI KIN Bio-fertilizer plus pesticides can be use for Vegetables, Fruits, Crops, Animals, Waste Water etc.  I'll be glad to send you protocols and usages upon request too.

Send email requests thru buddyluzchua@yahoo.com

Lets share our knowledge and blessings to all!

Regards and Godspeed!

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer

8

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

buddy chua wrote:

Madayaw ms. Ofelia and gentlemen,

Please send me your email address and I'll share to you our contract growing scheme
available only in Davao City, provinces and some parts in Mindanao.

We have community/investor's land area for those who are interested investing in Davao/Mindanao. We have already investors from Luzon, USA and more coming.
You can monitor your packages thru FB, Viber, Skype etc monthly or upon request.
Hopefully we can do with CCTV live feed

Our SAI KIN Bio-fertilizer plus pesticides can be use for Vegetables, Fruits, Crops, Animals, Waste Water etc.  I'll be glad to send you protocols and usages upon request too.

Send email requests thru buddyluzchua@yahoo.com

Lets share our knowledge and blessings to all!

Regards and Godspeed!

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer

hi

pls email me the details kjshoot2ill@gmail.com

tnx

9

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

Gentlemen,

Please check you mail

Regards and Godspeed!

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer


kjshoot2ill wrote:
buddy chua wrote:

Madayaw ms. Ofelia and gentlemen,

Please send me your email address and I'll share to you our contract growing scheme
available only in Davao City, provinces and some parts in Mindanao.

We have community/investor's land area for those who are interested investing in Davao/Mindanao. We have already investors from Luzon, USA and more coming.
You can monitor your packages thru FB, Viber, Skype etc monthly or upon request.
Hopefully we can do with CCTV live feed

Our SAI KIN Bio-fertilizer plus pesticides can be use for Vegetables, Fruits, Crops, Animals, Waste Water etc.  I'll be glad to send you protocols and usages upon request too.

Send email requests thru buddyluzchua@yahoo.com

Lets share our knowledge and blessings to all!

Regards and Godspeed!

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer

hi

pls email me the details kjshoot2ill@gmail.com

tnx

10

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

buddy chua wrote:

Gentlemen,

Please check you mail

Regards and Godspeed!

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer


kjshoot2ill wrote:
buddy chua wrote:

Madayaw ms. Ofelia and gentlemen,

Please send me your email address and I'll share to you our contract growing scheme
available only in Davao City, provinces and some parts in Mindanao.

We have community/investor's land area for those who are interested investing in Davao/Mindanao. We have already investors from Luzon, USA and more coming.
You can monitor your packages thru FB, Viber, Skype etc monthly or upon request.
Hopefully we can do with CCTV live feed

Our SAI KIN Bio-fertilizer plus pesticides can be use for Vegetables, Fruits, Crops, Animals, Waste Water etc.  I'll be glad to send you protocols and usages upon request too.

Send email requests thru buddyluzchua@yahoo.com

Lets share our knowledge and blessings to all!

Regards and Godspeed!

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer

hi

pls email me the details kjshoot2ill@gmail.com

tnx

I got the info. Thanks Mr. Chua.

11

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

Madayaw, Your very welcome and Godspeed!

12

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

buddy chua wrote:

Madayaw ms. Ofelia and gentlemen,

Please send me your email address and I'll share to you our contract growing scheme
available only in Davao City, provinces and some parts in Mindanao.

We have community/investor's land area for those who are interested investing in Davao/Mindanao. We have already investors from Luzon, USA and more coming.
You can monitor your packages thru FB, Viber, Skype etc monthly or upon request.
Hopefully we can do with CCTV live feed

Our SAI KIN Bio-fertilizer plus pesticides can be use for Vegetables, Fruits, Crops, Animals, Waste Water etc.  I'll be glad to send you protocols and usages upon request too.

Send email requests thru buddyluzchua@yahoo.com

Lets share our knowledge and blessings to all!

Regards and Godspeed!

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer

interested sir.
email address is 2000sevenjobs@gmail.com

13

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

Gentlemen,

Wishing you and your family the best of health.

Please check your mail

Thanks and Godspeed!

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer

14

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

Goodday sir,

Im starting to plant ginger in Lakesebu south cotabato .
Can yoh please help me other info of ginger farming. first time kopk mab tanim ng ginger.

jen

15

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

jenefermurakami wrote:

Goodday sir,

Im starting to plant ginger in Lakesebu south cotabato .
Can yoh please help me other info of ginger farming. first time kopk mab tanim ng ginger.

jen


If its organic ginger that you are interested in, PCAARRD doesn't have yet any publication or project on organic ginger.  Maybe you can try the contract growing scheme of Mr. Buddy Chua. He also practices the organic way of growing ginger. You may want to e-mail him at buddyluzchua@yahoo.com.

16 (edited by jsrionda Feb 23 2017 06:20:21)

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

Hi Buddy Chua,

Can you please send all to my email address at: jsrionda at yahoo dot com

I am also from Davao City.

Regards,

Jebb

17

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

Madayaw sir Jebb,

Please see your email

Regards,

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer


jsrionda wrote:

Hi Buddy Chua,

Can you please send all to my email address at: jsrionda at yahoo dot com

I am also from Davao City.

Regards,

Jebb

18

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

buddy chua wrote:

Madayaw sir Jebb,

Please see your email

Regards,

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer


jsrionda wrote:

Hi Buddy Chua,

Can you please send all to my email address at: jsrionda at yahoo dot com

I am also from Davao City.

Regards,

Jebb

'Good to connect you both.

19

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

Good day sir,

I am planning to invest in ginger planting and I am interested in your contract. Please send me the details of the said contract, here is my email address, cantunaoa@yahoo.com.

Thank you very much.


Archi Cantunao

20

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

buddy chua wrote:

Gentlemen,

Wishing you and your family the best of health.

Please check your mail

Thanks and Godspeed!

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer

Hello Buddy,

I have a farm in Davao del Sur. I am currently opening the farm for organic vegetable farming and I saw your ad, murag interesting here is my email address: pdurias@yahoo.com I want to know more. Thank you.

21

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

Madayaw Archi,

Got your mail and we'll send you our contract growing of Organic Ginger soonest

Thanks,

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer


cantunaoa wrote:

Good day sir,

I am planning to invest in ginger planting and I am interested in your contract. Please send me the details of the said contract, here is my email address, cantunaoa@yahoo.com.

Thank you very much.


Archi Cantunao

22

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

Madayaw sir Durias,

Got your mail and we'll send you our contract growing of Organic Ginger soonest

Regards,

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer

Duriana wrote:
buddy chua wrote:

Gentlemen,

Wishing you and your family the best of health.

Please check your mail

Thanks and Godspeed!

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer

Hello Buddy,

I have a farm in Davao del Sur. I am currently opening the farm for organic vegetable farming and I saw your ad, murag interesting here is my email address: pdurias@yahoo.com I want to know more. Thank you.

23

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

Thank you so much Buddy.

buddy chua wrote:

Madayaw sir Jebb,

Please see your email

Regards,

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer


jsrionda wrote:

Hi Buddy Chua,

Can you please send all to my email address at: jsrionda at yahoo dot com

I am also from Davao City.

Regards,

Jebb

24

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

@buddy chua

Sir, it seems that through this message board of PCAARRD,  a network of contract growers of organic ginger is being created. And that's good if all interested will push through.

25

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

Hi ms Ofelia,

We congratulate and more power to the PCAARRD team!
May our ka-forum multiply and cascaded to all! 

Reminder that our Organic Ginger contract growing is only available in Davao City, Provinces and some parts of Mindanao.  We process our 100% Organic Ginger using Japanese very strict quality controls, protocols and export to Japan for cancer medicine
and sports drink.

We have unlimited planting community areas in Davao City for those investors in Visayas, Mindanao and other countries. 

We at SAI KIN Bio-fertilzer company will continue to share our knowlege and blessings!

Regards and Godspeed!

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer


jsrionda wrote:

Thank you so much Buddy.

buddy chua wrote:

Madayaw sir Jebb,

Please see your email

Regards,

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer


jsrionda wrote:

Hi Buddy Chua,

Can you please send all to my email address at: jsrionda at yahoo dot com

I am also from Davao City.

Regards,

Jebb

26

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

Hi ms Ofelia,

We congratulate and more power to the PCAARRD team!
May our ka-forum multiply and cascaded to all! 

Reminder that our Organic Ginger contract growing is only available in Davao City, Provinces and some parts of Mindanao.  We process our 100% Organic Ginger using Japanese very strict quality controls, protocols and export to Japan for cancer medicine
and sports drink.

We have unlimited planting community areas in Davao City for those investors in Visayas, Mindanao and other countries. 

We at SAI KIN Bio-fertilzer company will continue to share our knowlege and blessings!

Regards and Godspeed!

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer

_____________

Thanks so much sir!

27

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

Hello buddy, interested po kami. Were in davao del sur province in digos, can you email us the details? Tnx - kpueblos@gmail.com

buddy chua wrote:

Madayaw!

We're into contract growing of organic ginger here in Davao City and some parts of Mindanao.  For starters you need 20 sqm of space, orchid net and 3 cum of garden soil (sandy loam).  Earn 250% in 10 months and we'll show you how

Let's share our knowledge and blessings!

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer
buddyluzchua@yahoo.com

28

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

Madayaw gentlemen,

Please check your email and visit our Facebook page Organic Ginger Farming
for latest updates

Regards and Godspeed!

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer

29

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

Madayaw Sir/Ms Peublos,

The nearest contract grower near your area is at Hagonoy, Davao del Sur
Our client from USA has five (5) packages in a 100 sqm lot

Regards and Godspeed!

Buddy Luz Chua . .  the Organic farmer

30

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

250% profit in 10 months? possible ba talaga kumita ng ganyan kalaki? just asking lang po ha

Malabanan Siphoning Services
Call Us: 0920 908 6869 or Visit our website www.malabananservices.ph

31

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

Madayaw ms. Belen,

Our company, Sampao Nursery has tested and proven that we can produce
25 kilos/per sack using our Japanese Organic Ginger farming technology.

Please like and share our Facebook Organic Ginger Farming for latest updates
for your perusal

Again, our contract growing of Organic Ginger is only available in Davao City and nearest provinces.  We just opened our Cagayan de Oro City branch.
Please contact ms Cherry Bombeo-Magbanua cellphone 0975-6052005 for inquiries and scheduled orientations

Happy Father's Day to all ka-Forum and Godspeed!

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic Farmer

32

Re: Organic ginger contract growing

buddy chua wrote:

Madayaw ms. Belen,

Our company, Sampao Nursery has tested and proven that we can produce
25 kilos/per sack using our Japanese Organic Ginger farming technology.

Please like and share our Facebook Organic Ginger Farming for latest updates
for your perusal

Again, our contract growing of Organic Ginger is only available in Davao City and nearest provinces.  We just opened our Cagayan de Oro City branch.
Please contact ms Cherry Bombeo-Magbanua cellphone 0975-6052005 for inquiries and scheduled orientations

Happy Father's Day to all ka-Forum and Godspeed!

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic Farmer

Noted. Well Done! Congrats sir Buddy