Re: sheep and goat project cost and return

araro_boy,

Please check your e-mail account anytime today.

Sir,

Thank you so much for the copy
you have sent to me.. It is really helpful... HAPPY NEW YEAR PO SA INYO LAHAT

james

jamesluke wrote:

Sir,

Pwede rin ba ako makahingi ng sample cost and return analysis ng goats project.
Na corrupt po yata yong pina dala nyo sa akin kac di ko mabuksan ang attachemnet. PKIS UYO NA PO ULI,

MARAMING SALAMAT PO AT MABUHAY PO KAYO

jamesluke2005 @yahoo.com

dtf88 wrote:

bacud,

Will send you a sample cost & return analysis; just update the data according to the existing prices in your locality. Please check your e-mail account anytime today.

Please send me also copy of the sample cost and return analysis for goat farming. Thanks a lot.

"That in ALL things GOD may be glorified!"
                  Animo San Beda!

Mr. Moderator,

I would like to request also for the sample costs and return analysis for goat farming. How many goats can a 3.5 hectares of coconut farm accomodates?
And finally. how many goats are ideal for startup venture in goat raising?

Sir,

1) I would like to request also for the sample costs and return analysis for
    goat farming.

2) Is the book on goat raising available in Manila? Or I have to order it in Los Banos

sir moderator,

im curious, will the book The Phil Recommends.... contain sample designs for goat houses especially for dairy purposes? nd also the complete FS on dairy goat industry...thanks  garfield_meh@yahoo.com.ph

arnel sison, psalmser, erw1ng,

Please check your e-mail account anytime today for the information you asked for.

garfield,

The PR does have recommended design for goat house. You can read through the forum on "Alaminos Goat Farm", they are into goat dairy production, they maybe able to assist you. We do not have a sample FS, will send you a sample cost & return analysis instead.

Iam planning to put up a goat raising project but i do not know how much will I be spending for a 50 heads goat project including housing, fense, stocks and consumables. please provide me some information. a cost and return probably. thanks in advance

sir moderator,

baguhan po ako dito and i'm planning to start goat raising..can please send me info on what grasses and plants do I need to plant first prior to formally deploying the goats..Another favor sir is may I request for a design of a goat house with lesser maintenance, better if you could provide me options so that I can choose whats the best for our area and location..and how many goats is the ideal as start up?...thanks a lot in advace..pls send info to ryan.magalang@fluor.com

mr. moderator, may i request for a copy of the cost and return analysis for goat farming?  many thanks!

Sir Moderator,

Same with me, may I request a copy of the cost and return analysis for goat farming. maraming salamat po.

hi.. me too please.. mark_k5@hotmail.com

Ako po din sir...pls send me the cost and return analysis for goat farming. My email address is cris2171960@yahoo.com

Sir dtf88,

pasend din po ng cost analysis and ROI sa goat farming..baguhan po ako..i'm planing to start this coming december..tnx a lot sir..
pasend po sa email add na to: ryan_mags83@yahoo.com

sir if you won't mind, pa send po sana ako sa email ko ng file. venturinaprinting@gmail.com

Hi Moderator,

I'm also planning to start a goat farm. Paki send naman po and cost and return analysis to ErwinFajardo623@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance and good day.

sa Norzagaray po ako and i would like to request  if u can send me cost and return analysis for goats. Or if it possible, if I can request for the basics of goat raising.Saan din ba makabibili ng high quality breed to start with? Thanx and more Power!

evdm71@yahoo.com.ph is my email

mga sir and maam.

magandang hapon, my family is starting a goat farm this year, tanong ko lng po kong ang 2 hectares na land ay pwede sa 20 native does...estimated budget nmn sa mga kanding is 50k lng po...GOD willing maging successful po ito kagaya ng sa inyo...maraming slamat po

saan po ba makahanap ng boer buck at doe malapit sa amin...from dumaguete city, negros oriental po ako

maraming salamat po

mario, magtanim ka nang forage para may kakainin ang goats mo sa dry season... Ok na yang P50k sa 20 native does... Hanap ka na lang ng upgraded buck para mas maganda at mas malaki ang mga anak ng native does mo

Sir moderator:

Can I have a copy of goat raising cost & return analysis po? I'm planning to set-up my own goat farm in Surigao del Norte after my work contract here in Thailand. In connection, where can I buy Boer Buck in the area po.

Maraming salamat po

Sir Moderator,

Sir can i ask a cost and return analysis for goat? para maging references ko rin po paki send po nalang sa email add ko po sir,
arthopiniano@yahoo.com

arthenians

Hi,

I'm new at this but very much interested. Could you please also email me a copy of the cost & return analysis for goat farming and listing of breeders/supplier of goats preferably near Bulakan.

Thank you in advance and more power

mr. moderator, may i request for a copy of the cost and return analysis for goat farming? Do you have a list of breeders/suppliers of goats preferably near Atimonan Quezon. many thanks!

Ruth Franco
~Franco Farms~
franco.farms@gmail.com

Sir, may i also request for a copy of cost and return analysis of goat? and sa sheep narin po kung pwede? Thanks.

dukeza@rocketmail.com

sir dtf88,

i also would like to request for your goat business cost and returns.

thank you very much for your assistance!

dan_t_ela@hotmail.com

Good day and happy new year!

Sir pasend din po ng copy ng analysis. criscelcor01@yahoo.com.ph

Thanks and godbless!

Sir DTF88,

Im Lester from Tacloban. Ask din po sana ako ng copy ng analysis on goat farming. lesterdipal@yahoo.com. thanks

Sir DTF88,

I'm Noel from Surigao Del Norte, request din po sana ako ng analysis on cost and return of goat farming in philippines and also directory of breeders/suppliers.

thanks.

Sir dtf88,

hingi din po sana ako ng cost/return analysis ng goat/sheep production farming pls. doc_karlo@yahoo.com

Thanks!

pwede ako din po pasend ng cost and return sa megpia@gmail.com

Sir,
OFW po ako, and planning na mag karon ng Sheep Farm as business. Can you please point me, kung san ako makakakuha ng tamang knowledge about it?
Thanks

73 (edited by adelprestige Sep 26 2015 23:24:59)

My wife was an OFW and we decided to retire in Ilocos Sur. We wish to buy 1 male and 3 female sheep, preferably colored. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Mr. Adel Prest
adelprestige@yahoo.com

I am planning to establish a commercial goat farm in San Jose, Tarlac.

I started by building a goathouse - good for a Boer buck and 25 native goats
and cubicles for future kids. I intend to expand our operations by extending
our goathouse good for another one male buck and 25 female native goats
after 3 months. We will build more goathouses with 2 modules each like the
above as we gain more experience.

We started with raising goats for meats because we were advised it would be
more profitable but we would also like to explore raising goats for milk and
breeding.

We intend to raise the goats by using confinement methods.

We already have Ipilipil, Paper trees and Napier grass but we are planting some more
for their food.

We would also like to be a DEMO goat farm, particularly for the AETAs in the
adjoining mountains.

Kindly email me your goat project cost at dante31934@gmail.com.

And if possible, may I call on you by January 2016.

Thanks,
Dante

Sir pasend nga din po yung analysis on cost. maraming salamat po. sa mga nakatanggap na po kung maari pashare naman po sa amin. salamat.

rustyshey@yahoo.com (personal email)

babes_lover wrote:

Sir Dante

For my future plan on goat raising I would like to request for the following below

sample cost & return analysis for goat production
suggested feeding guide for goats

other available information on goat raising

ry12an16@yahoo.com

salamat po

babes_lover

Gusto po rin sanang humungi nang cost and return analysis..

ito po email add ko: johndennisvaldehueza@yahoo.com

salamat po

Hi I would like to know more info about goat farming po. Here's my email address:

elojar_23@yahoo.com

By the way, what is the maximum number of sheep/goat that can be kept in a ha land space?
best essay typers