Topic: How to start a coconut related business

Good day! I am a novice in this field. My parents own a generous amount of land somewhere in region 8 and they aren't doing anything with it (4 ha. of cocoland). It has been a personal mission of mine to utilize and harness the potential these lands have to offer. Who can i ask or who can i approach regarding this, my location is in Tacloban City. Lastly, is there a PCA in region 8? thanks for taking the time on reading this

Re: How to start a coconut related business

Madayaw Leyson,

I suggest you go to PCA then plant hybrid dwarf catigan or tacunan varieties
Intercrop with Criolo cacao, longkong lanzones, barako coffee (high value crops)

Happy farming!

Buddy Luz Chua . . the Organic farmer
buddyluzchua@yahoo.com
FB Organic Ginger Farming

gio.leyson77 wrote:

Good day! I am a novice in this field. My parents own a generous amount of land somewhere in region 8 and they aren't doing anything with it (4 ha. of cocoland). It has been a personal mission of mine to utilize and harness the potential these lands have to offer. Who can i ask or who can i approach regarding this, my location is in Tacloban City. Lastly, is there a PCA in region 8? thanks for taking the time on reading this

Re: How to start a coconut related business

gio.leyson77 wrote:

you may contact po PCA-Region VIII

JOEL P. PILAPIL (Region VIII)
Office Address     :     Government div, Baras, Palo, Leyte
Email Address     :     pca8rm@yahoo.com.ph
Telephone No.     :     (053) 323-3734, (053) 823-4355, (053) 323-9460
Telefax No.     :      (053) 323-3734