161

Re: preserving and maintaining bamboo houses

Hi Nimfa, any seminar on bamboo propagation? I am from laguna. Please email also the material on bamboo preservation and treatment. My email address is pcorp0109@yahoo.com. Thanks.

162

Re: preserving and maintaining bamboo houses

pcorp0109 wrote:

Hi Nimfa, any seminar on bamboo propagation? I am from laguna. Please email also the material on bamboo preservation and treatment. My email address is pcorp0109@yahoo.com. Thanks.

pcorp0109- you may also want to visit the International Network for Bamboo And Rattan (INBAR) website. You will also get a lot of ideas as far as the topic of bamboo is concerned. You can also visit our Facebook page, Tandikan Bamboo Planters Association; wherein we have links to several Bamboo planters and organizations from different countries. As you mentioned you are from Laguna, few weeks ago the president of a Korean firm from your area visited our place, Puerto Princesa City looking for a supply of bamboo about 150 metric tons per month.

163

Re: preserving and maintaining bamboo houses

Hi, may i know if you have any contact info of a nursery around los banos that sells bayog bamboo planting materials. Thank you


arnoldv wrote:
pcorp0109 wrote:

Hi Nimfa, any seminar on bamboo propagation? I am from laguna. Please email also the material on bamboo preservation and treatment. My email address is pcorp0109@yahoo.com. Thanks.

pcorp0109- you may also want to visit the International Network for Bamboo And Rattan (INBAR) website. You will also get a lot of ideas as far as the topic of bamboo is concerned. You can also visit our Facebook page, Tandikan Bamboo Planters Association; wherein we have links to several Bamboo planters and organizations from different countries. As you mentioned you are from Laguna, few weeks ago the president of a Korean firm from your area visited our place, Puerto Princesa City looking for a supply of bamboo about 150 metric tons per month.

164

Re: preserving and maintaining bamboo houses

hi i would like to know the best way to treat bamboo culms thanks

165

Re: preserving and maintaining bamboo houses

hello, i am new here and i would like to ask a few questions regarding bamboo treatment and preservation. i plan to build a house partly made of bamboo. i have read and researched that the use of borax and boric acid as treatment will protect the bamboo from boring insects.
i would like to ask if you can send me alternate way of treating bamboo for protection from boring insect. how it is applied and how long.
i would appreciate if you can send pdf file to my email thanks very much

166

Re: preserving and maintaining bamboo houses

hello, i am from north cotabato and plans to build a house using bamboo.i would like to know what chemicals to use in preserving bamboo culms. my email:goosething528@gmail.com. i hope to receive any publication regarding bamboo preservation/treatment.
thank you

167

Re: preserving and maintaining bamboo houses

agustin ricafort wrote:

hello, i am from north cotabato and plans to build a house using bamboo.i would like to know what chemicals to use in preserving bamboo culms. my email:goosething528@gmail.com. i hope to receive any publication regarding bamboo preservation/treatment.
thank you

Hi  Mr. Ricafort,

Please check your email for your request. Thanks.

168

Re: preserving and maintaining bamboo houses

hello ma'am nimfa
i am very grateful and thankful for the information that you have provided, and i hope this would help me in my project regarding bamboo culm preservation for my house construction. i would be glad to provide  pictures of how i would be doing  this project.
again thank you very much. and more power to you and your office for the help that you are providing for anybody who needs help.
thanks again
agustin ricafort

169

Re: preserving and maintaining bamboo houses

Hi Ma'am Nimfa,

Hope you can also send me a copy of the bamboo preservation techniques.

My email is: sendtomyownemail@gmail.com

Thanks!


Babiyas

170

Re: preserving and maintaining bamboo houses

Hi Babiyas,
Pls check your e-mail re: your request.
Tnx.

171

Re: preserving and maintaining bamboo houses

Hi Ms. Nimfa,

I would like to have a copy of reference materials about bamboo preservation techniques. My email is gede_esoj4@yahoo.com

Thank you very much!

Gen

172 (edited by caparasmr17 May 04 2017 17:27:41)

Re: preserving and maintaining bamboo houses

mam,

pa send po ng manual how to preserve bamboo products, planning to build a house made of bamboo in ilocos

caparasmr17@yahoo.com

173

Re: preserving and maintaining bamboo houses

Hi everyone,
i a new on this site and would like to know about preservation of bamboo house for longer period and its maintanance. and one more thing i want to build new bamboo house on my farm can you advise how to go about it.
thank you my mail..... vnadhole@gmail.com