Topic: briquett machine

Anybody knows where i can get  briquett machine?  or share a simple plan of making it? I am thinking of making briquetts out of carbonized rice hull for fuel. Please.

Re: briquett machine

briquettes... sorry missing e..

sabi nung napanood ko sa laguna or quezon city meron ata dun o kaya gamit ka ng lata ng isang century tuna

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." ~ Immanual Kant

Hey, thanks! thats a great  idea. I will just use bamboo or something as a mold, and put carbon  mix  there (like when ur molding cement),  cut it up to pieces before it hardens. I'm excited to try.

Any update on this?  Naghahanap din ako ng briquetting machine...

we habe briquetting machine used in Batangas last august 2014. we discontinue the development due to lack of market for the charcoal briquettes.

bro ian panganiban. how much is the used briquetting machine? kindly send pictures at partak_95@yahoo.com.ph. salamat.

Sir Ian Panganiban,

Available pa po b ung Charcoal Briquetting Machine ninyo s Batangas? If so, Pwde p'send po ako ng details/specification ng machine nyo?

Kindly email them to me at allan_medmallari@yahoo.com

Thanks

The Forest Products Research Institute (FPRDI) in Los Banos, Laguna has also developed a charcoal briquetting machine. You may want to call their office at (+6349) 5362586 / 5362360 / 5362377 or Email: info@fprdi.dost.gov.ph

Salamat po ng marami Ma'am Ofelia!!

ortilanu09 wrote:

Salamat po ng marami Ma'am Ofelia!!

You're welcome.