Topic: Drone Sprayer

I just want to know if here in the Philippines we have a drone sprayer for 20 kilos and up. Can someone post it here if we have.

Re: Drone Sprayer

jsrionda wrote:

I just want to know if here in the Philippines we have a drone sprayer for 20 kilos and up. Can someone post it here if we have.

There are drone sprayers available for sale online at olx.ph. The price ranges from P1M to P3M. The sellers are from Sta. Rosa, Laguna; Binan, Laguna; Taguig and Pasig City, Metro Manila. I saw a 15 kg-capacity of drone sprayer. Other units for sale did not specify the capacity. You may want to browse olx.ph.

Re: Drone Sprayer

Thank you so much Ofelia.

ofelia wrote:
jsrionda wrote:

There are drone sprayers available for sale online at olx.ph. The price ranges from P1M to P3M. The sellers are from Sta. Rosa, Laguna; Binan, Laguna; Taguig and Pasig City, Metro Manila. I saw a 15 kg-capacity of drone sprayer. Other units for sale did not specify the capacity. You may want to browse olx.ph.