1

Topic: Mud crablet sellers.

Good day friends.  Saan po ba pwede makabili ng mud crablet for crab culture and farming.  Location po namin is in Lian, Batangas.

Pwede po sa amin yung nahuli sa wild, or yung galing ng hatchery.

Salamat po.

2

Re: Mud crablet sellers.

simpleng_juan wrote:

Good day friends.  Saan po ba pwede makabili ng mud crablet for crab culture and farming.  Location po namin is in Lian, Batangas.

Pwede po sa amin yung nahuli sa wild, or yung galing ng hatchery.

Salamat po.

We are an R&D institution. You can ask DTI on this. Anyway, we have developed mudcrab hatchery in Dalahican, Lucena, Quezon owned by Mr. Mario Santos.

---
Dr. Adelaida T. Calpe
ISP Manager for Shrimps
IARRD, PCAARRD

3 (edited by simpleng_juan Jan 19 2016 16:30:06)

Re: Mud crablet sellers.

jmzuraek wrote:
simpleng_juan wrote:

Good day friends.  Saan po ba pwede makabili ng mud crablet for crab culture and farming.  Location po namin is in Lian, Batangas.

Pwede po sa amin yung nahuli sa wild, or yung galing ng hatchery.

Salamat po.


We are an R&D institution. You can ask DTI on this. Anyway, we have developed mudcrab hatchery in Dalahican, Lucena, Quezon owned by Mr. Mario Santos.

---
Dr. Adelaida T. Calpe
ISP Manager for Shrimps
IARRD, PCAARRD


Thank you for your reply Sir. 

Can we go to any DTI office and ask for related information?

Does Mr. Mario Santos have any contact details? 

Salamat.

4

Re: Mud crablet sellers.

simpleng_juan wrote:
jmzuraek wrote:
simpleng_juan wrote:

Good day friends.  Saan po ba pwede makabili ng mud crablet for crab culture and farming.  Location po namin is in Lian, Batangas.

Pwede po sa amin yung nahuli sa wild, or yung galing ng hatchery.

Salamat po.


We are an R&D institution. You can ask DTI on this. Anyway, we have developed mudcrab hatchery in Dalahican, Lucena, Quezon owned by Mr. Mario Santos.

---
Dr. Adelaida T. Calpe
ISP Manager for Shrimps
IARRD, PCAARRD


Thank you for your reply Sir. 

Can we go to any DTI office and ask for related information?

Does Mr. Mario Santos have any contact details? 

Salamat.

Yes, you may go.

Mr. Santos' hatchery is not producing right now until February due to cold weather.

Nonetheless, we have one in Palawan (Palawan Aquaculture Center). Contact number is 0949 368 3483.

---
Dr. Adelaida T. Calpe
ISP Manager for Shrimps
IARRD, PCAARRD

5

Re: Mud crablet sellers.

^

We may visit PCAARRD in Los Banos this coming Friday morning to buy aqua/agri related books/manuals.

So, it is true (as from what I've read in the internet) that cooler weather has an effect on crab spawning/growth.

Thank you again Dr.

6

Re: Mud crablet sellers.

Sir Mario santos can i get your number and exact location thanks

7

Re: Mud crablet sellers.

Hello!

Where can I buy crablets in zamboanga province?

Thanks.

8

Re: Mud crablet sellers.

In my inquiries po, near Dipolog po ang itinuro sa akin na nagbebenta ng mga crablets. Naghahanap rin po ako. Prefer nearest dito sa Cebu Province.

9

Re: Mud crablet sellers.

we can supply you with king crab crablets a.) 5 pesos coin size P25/pc. b.) 25C to 1P coin size P20/pc c.) Tx Thumbtacts size P10/pc   minimum order of 2,000 pcs.    Call or tx Goodbee Co. 09771587888 jesse

10

Re: Mud crablet sellers.

Sir,

Good day po!

Mag inquire lang po ako kung saan pede makabili ng crablets para sa farm ko dito sa Sta Fe, Leyte.

Thank you

11

Re: Mud crablet sellers.

Jerson wrote:

Sir,

Good day po!

Mag inquire lang po ako kung saan pede makabili ng crablets para sa farm ko dito sa Sta Fe, Leyte.

Thank you

Jerson,

I spoke to one of BFAR Technician that you can purchase at Guian, Samar. Try to contact BFAR Tacloban as well. Im from Isabel, Leyte and wish to venture in this business.

Chris

12

Re: Mud crablet sellers.

Chris,

Thanks for the info.

I will contact BFAR Tacloban.

Jerson

13

Re: Mud crablet sellers.

gbeeco wrote:

we can supply you with king crab crablets a.) 5 pesos coin size P25/pc. b.) 25C to 1P coin size P20/pc c.) Tx Thumbtacts size P10/pc   minimum order of 2,000 pcs.    Call or tx Goodbee Co. 09771587888 jesse


Where is your location sir?