Topic: REEF RESTORATION IN PANGASINAN

I'm Moses Cris Pineda, a 5th year Architecture student from Holy Angel University Angeles, Pampanga. I have read your project proposal about reef restoration po at philstar news  (http://www.philstar.com/nation/2015/06/ … tion-sites) that will be going to be located in Hundred Islands, Alaminos, Pangasinan. The project made me interested and conducted a little research about it po, I decided to help in my own little way of making the PCAARD or your project  as my major subject in my on going thesis to make my fellow students and our fellow Filipinos to be aware of the beauty and importance of our environment that has to be preserved. I have been calling the contact number that is in your page po, but sadly I'm not able to contact it. The thesis project is entitled "BAHURA NG MGA BULAKLAK NA BATO" Underwater Hotel and Theme Park Innovating Stressed Corals in Pangasinan. I will be conducting a site visitation in Alaminos and conduct a research about the area in this coming Thursday, July 30, 2015 po. I'm hoping that you can help and give me in some of the information that i will be needing in the said project po.  Ask ko na rin po sana kung sino po ang pwede ko po I-contact sa pangasinan kung meron po man kayo branch doon na pwede ko po or pagtanungan ng information where, who and how po. I'm looking forward to your positive respond. thank you po and God bless. Please see the attached file.

Re: REEF RESTORATION IN PANGASINAN

From the Corals group under PCAARRD-TTPD:

________
Pls. contact the project leader, Dr. Rolando Cerezo of the Pangasinan State University at cp. no. 0906-501-4083.

p.s. your title does not sound very clear. may i suggest for the revision of your title? instead of "innovating," the more appropriate term is "restoring corals in Pangasinan"...  if this is what you meant to emphasize...

________

mowpnd wrote:

I'm Moses Cris Pineda, a 5th year Architecture student from Holy Angel University Angeles, Pampanga. I have read your project proposal about reef restoration po at philstar news  (http://www.philstar.com/nation/2015/06/ … tion-sites) that will be going to be located in Hundred Islands, Alaminos, Pangasinan. The project made me interested and conducted a little research about it po, I decided to help in my own little way of making the PCAARD or your project  as my major subject in my on going thesis to make my fellow students and our fellow Filipinos to be aware of the beauty and importance of our environment that has to be preserved. I have been calling the contact number that is in your page po, but sadly I'm not able to contact it. The thesis project is entitled "BAHURA NG MGA BULAKLAK NA BATO" Underwater Hotel and Theme Park Innovating Stressed Corals in Pangasinan. I will be conducting a site visitation in Alaminos and conduct a research about the area in this coming Thursday, July 30, 2015 po. I'm hoping that you can help and give me in some of the information that i will be needing in the said project po.  Ask ko na rin po sana kung sino po ang pwede ko po I-contact sa pangasinan kung meron po man kayo branch doon na pwede ko po or pagtanungan ng information where, who and how po. I'm looking forward to your positive respond. thank you po and God bless. Please see the attached file.