Topic: I need help how to start Tahong Farming

Good day to all,

I am planning to have a tahong farm sa lugar namin, malapit kasi kami sa dagat. Gusto ko po sana hingi sainyo tulong kung paano at proseso sa pag tatahong.

Maraming salamat po sa lahat.

The smallest handy battery operated welding machine... "YAN ANG TUNAY NA GALING NG PINOY!"
www.magicweldphilippines.yolasite.com

Re: I need help how to start Tahong Farming

tahong is that the one with violet and green shells?

timothyjustin wrote:

tahong is that the one with violet and green shells?

Yes, this is color violet and green shell, this is called the green mussel.

The smallest handy battery operated welding machine... "YAN ANG TUNAY NA GALING NG PINOY!"

angeler wrote:

if we have then where?

wow power leveling
eve isk

I am planning to culture it in Albay, since no red tide was reported here in the province, as per data from BFAR. Not like in Sorsogon red tide is sometimes active.

Tahong is very nutritious. Very good idea. You can income with it.  wink

alkaline water|ionized water

mahfujaxb wrote:

Hello , I am also Newbie to this forum and wanna to say "Hi"

-----------------------------------------------
Cheap Home Phone Service

Welcome dito sa PCARRD forum, you will enjoy and will benefit from the knowledge and experience that members share in this site.
Good luck!

Hello mga kababayan,

Interesting topic since ako rin, may plans of starting my own mussel farm. Sa bandang Antique naman anbg plan ko at line grown kasi wala masyadong puwedeng pagpatubuan maliban sa dagat talaga.

I plan to do it in a massive way kasi gusto kong magbukas ng mussel restaurant sa lugar namin.

Wala pa ako masyadong experience sa bagay na ito so it would be good to hear from others.

Suludon

Suludnon wrote:

Hello mga kababayan,

Interesting topic since ako rin, may plans of starting my own mussel farm. Sa bandang Antique naman anbg plan ko at line grown kasi wala masyadong puwedeng pagpatubuan maliban sa dagat talaga.

I plan to do it in a massive way kasi gusto kong magbukas ng mussel restaurant sa lugar namin.

Wala pa ako masyadong experience sa bagay na ito so it would be good to hear from others.

Suludon

The Mussel R&D Program, being funded by PCAARRD-DOST, is being implemented by Dr. Carlos Baylon of UP Visayas, Miag-ao, Iloilo.

For information on the culture of mussel and criteria for mussel site selection, please communicate directly to : ccbaylon20@yahoo.com.

Salamat sa info moderator. I am familiar with UP Visayas as I went to school there decades ago.