Re: Feasibility Study of duck and balot

hello po...

pahingi naman po feasibility study ng balot, penoy at itlog na maalat business...

thanks po...

einjhelglhen@yahoo.com

I am planning to put up a duck egg production business but I have a limited know-how on how to start it as well as its operation. I hope you could send me a copy of any study so that I can have a guide in starting and operation of my busineess.  My email ad is ian_win08@yahoo.com

Good Day!!!

Gusto ko po sana mag duck raising. Di yong large scale, backyard duck raising lang muna for egg production. Eventually cguro balut na rin. Wala akong idea paano ito simulan at ano-ano ang dapat na kailangan. ang gusto ko yon sanang ilagay sila sa loob ng bakod. Paano ko ba ito gagawin?  pls give me inputs, suggestions, opinions .Feasibility study kung meron.The cost and return analysis kung meron...

Mr/Ms Synan,

May I request also a copy of the cost and return analysis of duck egg production thru my email : joeldimasacat@yahoo.com.
Looking forward to your response and thanks in advance.

45 (edited by cvc Feb 26 2009 14:24:25)

good day i am new in this duck raising (laying eggs for balut etc.)business just for a couple of months can you give your cost and return analysis on this business. and i am planning to raise ducks also for meat purposes but i still dont have the study on this yet, can you send me information on what breed is best for this , the kind of housing , feeds, and other information on the hatchery of the eggs. please include information regarding pugo raising also. this is my email add. babesagujo@yahoo.com .  thanks for your time.

Hello gyeth,

sa amin sa tarlac 130/head ang dumalaga ready to lay na yon, pwede kaming magsupply sa iyo, san ba location mo?

Thanks,

Gomer
0929-7251139

Sir,

Please send me a copy of the cost and return analysis of duck egg production.
Thanks Po!!!

jureinroy@yahoo.com

Synan wrote:

Yes, duck egg production is feasible.  But like any other animal production businesses its profitability is highly dependent on how efficient is the operation.  We dont have feasibility study on balut production but we can send you a copy of the cost and return analysis of duck egg production, which is part of the Philippines Recommends for Duck Egg Production.  Please check your mail box.

Thank you for using this messageboard as one of your sources on information.

KM89 BigBucks Farm

48 (edited by pevi Dec 11 2009 10:21:51)

Synan wrote:

Yes, duck egg production is feasible.  But like any other animal production businesses its profitability is highly dependent on how efficient is the operation.  We dont have feasibility study on balut production but we can send you a copy of the cost and return analysis of duck egg production, which is part of the Philippines Recommends for Duck Egg Production.  Please check your mail box.

Dear Sir:
We are currently conducting a project feasibility study on balut business. In line with this, I am requesting to please send me a copy of the cost and return analysis of duck egg production. thank you very much.

you can email it on pevimae_jalipa@yahoo.com

dear Mr. Moderator, and members,
      can you please help me about feasibility study of duck egg production?
just send to my email please.
abuadamdayao@yahoo.com

in the name of GOD the most gracious the most merciful.
http://halaltarlacpoultry.multiply.com

hi i would also appreciate if you could send me a copy of your study re duck raising. Please email it to nelson_fc2000@yahoo.com

thanks

Hi! I am also interested in duck raising. As a duck raiser said, matibay daw sa peste ang itik.  Can you please send me a feasibility study on duck raising? I have already scouted for a possible farm here in Lopez, Quezon.

Thanks in advance.

Noel

hello sir,
Im a agricultural engineering student sir and if you could send me a copy cost and return analysis of duck egg production, which is part of the Philippines Recommends for Duck Egg Production,  it will be helpful in my study sir relating to the subject about duck raising specially to its cost and return analysis..
       hoping for your response sir..more power ad GODBLESS

good day poh sa lahat!!! maari po ba akong makahingi ng fasibility study tungkol sa paggawa ng balut? gusto po sanan nmin kasi na mag start ng business n iyon.. ito po ang email add ko , irish_british143@yahoo.com... i am looking forward for your answer,,, thank you so much po.

Good day sirs:

Paemail na rin po ako ng copy of the cost and return analysis of duck egg production. thank. my email add: vicansal008@yahoo.com

good day, can i have a copy of the fs for duck and balot. looking forward in a small in this. tnx so much, nickguiua@yahoo.com

good day, can i also have a copy of the fs for duck raising and balot making. my email add is altajude@yahoo.com. thank you very much.

Synan wrote:

I would be very grateful if you could please provide me with a copy of the "Cost and Return Analysis" on duck eggs production as I intend to get involved in the same business as soon as I am back in Palawan.

Thank you very much and God bless.

Deo

Good day! I almost did my best to search for the feasibility report for balut production, until now I can not find what I'm looking for. Finally, I  found your website. I hope you can help me or give me a copy of what I'm looking for..
You can send it to my email add yanzey091006@yahoo.com

Thank you so so much!

Good Morning po. I am so glad to find this site. I am a 4th-year student.  My groupmates and I are assigned to make a Project Feasibility Study about Egg Productions of Duck. We don't have any idea how to start this project since we are so clueless about duck farms and the trend of business about this topic. We will be thankful to get some ideas for us to start our PFS. Thank you and more power.

Synan wrote:

Sir Synan,

pde po paki send din po sa akin yung copy of the cost and return analysis of duck egg production salamat po at alam po ba nin u mag kano ang itik na ready to lay d2 sa bukidnon?

ito po emal add ko ken_kionisala@yahoo.com  salamat po... mabuhay kayu!!

Good day.  Me and my husband are both interested to start duck raising business but we  don't have any idea how to start this business since we are so clueless about it. We will be grateful if we can have some ideas for us to start our duck raising business. I hope you can help me by sending me a copy of the cost and return analysis of duck raising production.
Kindly send it to my email address :  teachersophia11@gmail.com
Thank you and more power!!!

erik_0930 wrote:

Synan wrote:

Mr. Moderator,

Pahingi din po ako ng copy ng cost and return analysis ng duck egg and balut production.

Thanks,

erik_0930@yahoo.com

Sir Synan,

can you email me also all the information regarding the cost and analysis the duck egg and balut production.

I'm planning to start a itik layers and balot marketing in my place.

any body can provide a contact person for itik layers that i can buy.

@ tmjn_garcia@yahoo.com

Best regards,

Temujin Garcia

sir please email me the feasibility study of duck raising business.

my email add:  dsuperales@yahoo.com

me too,, pls. do send me a copy of feasibility study of balot business.  aicarg89@yahoo.com
thanks!

einjhelglhen wrote:

hello po...

pahingi naman po feasibility study ng balot, penoy at itlog na maalat business...

thanks po...

einjhelglhen@yahoo.com

Good day Sir:

I am Yas from Linamon, Lanao del Norte po and I am planning to engage in the duck raising and balut production as a business but I dont know where to start my inlaws owned a place suitable for the duck raising business. I hope you could share some tips and advice on how to begin the business. Here's my email po yass1845@yahoo.com.

Thank you veru much & more power.

Synan wrote:

Hello Sir,
May I also ask a copy for cost and return analysis of Duck Egg production.  Also I would appreciate much for a cost and return analysis on Pekin Duck raising.

Thank you,

alexcasiple@gmail.com

Hello po, pede po ba mag request / Hingi ng tulong? study about duck raising and egg production?

My email address: kerwin_031976@yahoo.com

Thank you very much in advance.

68 (edited by gunshy Feb 09 2014 13:36:57)

Good Day

Sir/ madam

can you give me a copy of the cost and return analysis of duck egg production. My e-mail add is jbbagay@gmail.com.

Your preferential attention is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

dear sir   

can you please send cost and return price analysis for duck egg production?

this is my email ad    vorenus_13@yahoo.com.ph

thank you very much for your assistance!

sa lahat po

isinasuggest ko na bumili ng phils recommends for duck egg production.   my tech know how po don ng duck raising, balut making, salted making and century egg making.   my cost analysis din po ng bawat product. my recipe din para culled itik.

Good Day!

Saan po ba ito mabibili...medyo kulang lng po ako sa information where tho get the book..

Salamat

vasquezmalabanan wrote:

sa lahat po

isinasuggest ko na bumili ng phils recommends for duck egg production.   my tech know how po don ng duck raising, balut making, salted making and century egg making.   my cost analysis din po ng bawat product. my recipe din para culled itik.

eto po ang distrbutor: foundation for resource linkage & devt. 02-3329834.