Re: Anybody knows about korean technology on swine raising?

Dear mga Sirs,

Somebody told me that korean technology on swine raising is using sawdust from woods in order to eliminate the odor from the piggery. Help pls share some infos....

I think this is a backyard type of hog raising or is it also applicable to large scale piggery? and also the manure or waste of the hogs are mixed with the sawdust and then it can transform to organic fertilizer in span of time.

sir generally walang baho ang tae, nasa sweat glands sa paa (pawis) plus pig manure and urine ang nag-titrigger ng baho.  So if you keep the barn/pigpen dry the odor is more manageable.  Hindi po iyun zero or neutral smell.

the sawdust is meant to keep the pens dry plus added warmth (kasi malamig sa korea) for them

if you also remove the manure immediately from the pen hindi rin namamaho ng husto.

ganoon po ba? akala ko di na aalisin yong manure? para magiging organic fertilizer sya? so meron bang nag practice ng ganoon na style?

kung hindi aalisin...e di mapupuno ang pig pen?!?

organic fertilizer - please read the biogas thread...

Good day po. May gumagamit ng Korean Farming system dito sa Davao. Si Mr. Lim.  He uses IMO to act on feces kaya walang baho. Di po nya inaalis ang manure kaagad. After one cycle pa ng fattening.

jxysl wrote:

Good day po. May gumagamit ng Korean Farming system dito sa Davao. Si Mr. Lim.  He uses IMO to act on feces kaya walang baho. Di po nya inaalis ang manure kaagad. After one cycle pa ng fattening.

Sir pardon my ignorance. anong ibig sabihin ng IMO?

Mr. Andry Lim from Davao City is doing the so-called organic farming... Please contact belmor at belmorlubuat@yahoo.com . He knows Mr. Lim.

Ang mga maliliit na kita sa babuyan, pag pinag sama-sama ay malaki rin! smile

Indigenous Micro Organisms po. Generally homemade. Ill email you how make it if you want.

jxysl wrote:

Indigenous Micro Organisms po. Generally homemade. Ill email you how make it if you want.

jxysl,
       Im also interested, kindly send me a copy of your IMO to ry12an16@yahoo.com

“pwede nating pag-usapan ang tungkol sa baboy pero wala sanang baboyan”

jxysl wrote:

Sige sir jxysl send mo ako

earl_phils@yahoo.com

jxysl wrote:

If it is not too late kindly email me jxysl also the IMO making procedure.

thanks

jxysl wrote:

jxysl,

sir, if you don't mind pls. it to me as well.  Thanks.
philip@sdmi.shi.co.jp

Tnx sir jxysl

jxysl,
       got it thks din =)

babes_lover

Hello guys.  Hope it can help. If you got related info. Please send me one too. Sorry D brainer... whats ur email add? anyway m sending it to u BUta.

sir jxysl,
i thought IMO means In My Opinion... Can i also have a copy of IMO making procedure. Thanks in advance!

krom1213@yahoo.com

www.agriculture.ph
www.alaminoscity.gov.ph
yahoo groups (goatraisers, cattleraisers, rarefruit-ph, tubanggatong, vermiculture_owner)

Sir Romer,
yeah In My Own Opinion... Great! so :-) U r a goat raiser? share mo naman experiences you sa goats.  SEnd ko lang sa u and IMO. Share mo sa iba rin.

Hi,

Pls send me a copy of the IMO also.  My email add is sabalvarojv@yahoo.com.

Thanks

thanks sir jxysl (daku nga salamat) mali ata un ah...

kaka-start pa lang namin sa goatraising... by next year pag-uwi ko, piggery naman uumpisahan ko.

www.agriculture.ph
www.alaminoscity.gov.ph
yahoo groups (goatraisers, cattleraisers, rarefruit-ph, tubanggatong, vermiculture_owner)

jxysl my email add is castaelmer@yahoo.com .. send to me the IMO procedure making. thanks

xysl,
send me also the info on (imo) (lavi_products@hotmail.com)
Thanks.

jxysl,

I'm also interested in this technology. If you have a free time, can I ask you to send me also the IMO making procedure. My email address is rriveral121472@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance and have a great day.

jxysl wrote:

Sir, kindly emial this IMO tech also to my email: michael.celmar@toyota.com.ph

HOW TO MAKE
IMO (Indigenous Microoganisms)

1. Make a wooden box (9” X 12” X 3”).  You may also use one length (node to node) of bamboo as a container. Split the bamboo into halves length wise.
   2. Cooked a kilo of rice.  Put it in the wooden box or bamboo.
   3. Cover the box/bamboo with clean sheet of paper and securely close it using a string.
   4. Place the box under the bamboo leaves or forest.
   5. Cover this with a plastic sheet to protect from rain water, insects and rodents.
   6. Leave it for three days. Collect it and check if there are molds formed at the top of the rice.
   7. Get the moldy rice from the container and place it in the clay jar.  Mix it with a kilo of crude sugar (Mascuvado) or Molasses.
   8. Cover the jar with clean sheet of paper and securely close it using a string.
   9. Place the jar in a cool or shaded place.
  10.   Harvest the IMO after 7 days. A mud-like juice can be now used.  You may strain the concoction by allowing the mixture to flow through the net.  Do not squeeze out.

hope this helps to everybody.

additional....

HOW TO USE
                   IMO (Indigenous Microoganisms)

1.Mix 2 tablespoon of IMO concoction to a liter of water
2.Spray it to the pig beddings (once a week.)

hehehehe sorry i forgot

sir jxysl,
if i'm not too late, can i get a copy too? thanks.

jinggay101@yahoo.com

farmgurlette,
the one posted by sir earl_phils & sir babes_lover above is the same with the one you are asking from sir jxysl... (hope my english is correct)... lol

www.agriculture.ph
www.alaminoscity.gov.ph

hahahaha oo farmgurlette same lang yon binigay or pinost ko dito sa board

jxysl wrote:

Sir pwede rin ba email nyo rin sa kin  mgcobico@yahoo.com. Tnx

mgcobico,

andito na sa page na ito ang IMO pls read it up nasa pinaka itaas na part  sa page na ito.

sir jxysl, can you please send me also a copy of imo procedure? my email add cardams_23@yahoo.com tnx in advance

Sa LaHaT Ng GuStO Ng IMO AnDiTo LaNg Po Sa PaGe Na Ito UpPeR PaRt. ScRoLl Up ThAnKS

Hello.  Ive been out for some time.  Im glad earpearl had posted it here. Though I just dont know if OK lang kay sir Synan at kay sir dtf88 our moderators... The same procedures po.  Feedback naman if you have used it and share what are your sucessess as well as failures.  I really wanted to have a feedback especially we dont have a a scientific data on organic farming ng pigs.

Hi all!
I've seen this type of growing swine in Batangas. If you need more info, please contact Tony, cell# 09166035427. He's helping people set-up cheap, low maintenance fattener house and had been successful at it.

I am studying the feeding schemes as well as the organic way of feeding pigs.  Are the farms in Batangas doing the Korean feeding?

jxysl,

pa-email din po ako about imo, jessica_villaverde2020@yahoo.com

ty po.

You never see the potential of a person unless you  give them a chance to prove theirselves.