Re: Feasibility Study

Sorry sirs....I forgot to post my email add. Please do send me info to weloreny3k@yahoo.com

Thanks alot

weloreny3k,

We don't have an FS; only some sample cost & return analysis. Will send you some sample cost & return analysis instead.

Thank you Sir dtf88.

weloreny3k,
Sir, can pls send me a copy  of the FS for swine and or poultry. I believe this could be of great help for me.

My email add: ronaldcasas@gmail.com

Thanks...

Sir dtf88,

Pa send nman ng feabisility study balak ko rin mag piggery.

Thank you in Advance.

good day.. i've reading your site.. and i know you can help me in my piggery business plan.. can you kindly provide me some materials for the contents of a proposed feasibility study for a piggery business. for example, overview of the business, description of the business, production strategy, market analysis, site selection, capitalization including start-up costs, capital costs, critical concerns, potential return on investments , floor plans and pictures as well so i an have idea ... ...thank you and more power

my e-mail ad is dokies26@yahoo.com

Sir dtf88,
pwde po na makahingi ng simple feasibility study sa piggery buss.
makikihingi narin ko ng floor plan para sa mga patabaing baboy
at inahing baboy, kung maari lang po sana makikihingi narin ko
ng actual picture para dito para magkaroon ko ng idea.
thank you very much.hoping for your emmidiate respnse.

my e-mail add.- dokies26@yahoo.com

dokies26,

Will send you a sample cost & return analysis, you can update and use the data for your future feasibility study.

Please check your e-mail anytime today.

hi, sir dft88,

can i ask for an FS ragarding piggery business? kindly send it to my email. thanks a lot!

sami,

dtf88 wrote:

Will send you a sample cost & return analysis, you can update and use the data for your future feasibility study.

Please check your e-mail anytime today.

sir, pwede din po pahingi ng copy ng FS ng swine? webmaster@bikoy.com. Thanks!

bikoy83,

As written beforehand, we don't have any available FS, will send you a sample cost & return analysis instead.

Good day!   

Sir , I am interested to start a piggery business .Can you share with me some FS for this kind of business to expand my knowledge in swine raising? If possible give me also some good ideas for the correct meassurement of the pig house to be constructed.(inahin at patabaing baboy po)

My email add: glensheik@yahoo.com or sn_gmcmmi@yahoo.com.ph

Thank you very much in your favorable guidance.

hi gammy, can i also have a copy of costing and return analysis for piggery business? I want to put up my own piggery business but does not know how....and how can i determine a genetically breed pig from a native one?
Thanks you very much.

sorry, gammy is not around anymore pala... can i address my query to dtf88?
Thanks...

is feeding feeds to the pigs instead of ordinary left-over foods can make the pig grow faster?

james2000,

Please check your e-mail account anytime today for the information you asked for.

Sir dtf88,

Baka po pwede rin ako ninyo i provide ng FS na hinihingi nila,kasi im entering the business for 8 months now.

thanks a lot send me thru my e mainl account ampere_77@yahoo.com

Sir dtf88,
recieved the email, thanks......

Can email a sample feasibility study on hog raising

Can you email a sample feasibility study on hog raising for my study

sir dtf88,
can i also have a copy of the FS..nanghingi me 3 wks ago wala nag send sa akin.
pls send to email : MARGIE_JD@smartbro.net or margemondoy@yahoo.com

Dear dtf88,

I'm planning to venture in swine industry. It will a great help to receive a copy of feasibility study coming from you.
Maraming Salamat!

Magandang Araw po sa lahat..!

Kayo lang po ang makakatulong sa akin ..kailangan ko po talaga ng ng Sample FS ...please send to my email glensheik@yahoo.com.
Thanks po sa inyo and more power.

rmharina, pitaryk, janryqk, cecille888,

We DO NOT have a sample FS, instead will send you a sample cost & return analysis. You can update the data according to the prices in your locality. Also, this information will be of use to your future FS.

Please check your e-mail account anytime today.

Sir..
Puede po bang makahingi rin FS study nyo in excel form..
my email address is...mario@gulfcable.com

Sir dtf88,

Would you mind sending me a sample of Feasibility Study (FS) or materials in any form, re hog raising/breeding. I'm planning to set-up a piggery and I'm working on my own FS. I need a sample because i'm not so familiar with this business. Any help is highly appreciated. Please emailto: mquazimode@yahoo.com

hi its my first time here in pcarrd board.. nwei im a full time wife and i want to grab a feasibilty study in swine raising in our backyard pls pls pls... I will be starting this business very soon!

and before that i just want to know what pig should i choose, a native one, mix or improved breeds/genetic type. pls help thanks

God Bless

sir pls send me a mail regarding sample cost and return analysis thanks. God Bless. hopinng for your soonest response..

mario, mquazimode, michelle,

We DO NOT have a sample FS, instead will send you a sample cost & return analysis. You can update the data according to the prices in your locality. Also, this information will be of use when you will be preparing your FS.

Please check your e-mail account anytime today.

michelle wrote:

hi its my first time here in pcarrd board.. nwei im a full time wife and i want to grab a feasibilty study in swine raising in our backyard pls pls pls... I will be starting this business very soon!

and before that i just want to know what pig should i choose, a native one, mix or improved breeds/genetic type. pls help thanks

God Bless

Where is your location?  Decision on what geneotype of pig to raise is dependent on the availability of production inputs, physical conditions of your target production site and market demand.

Sa angkop na technolohiya- MAY TAMA KA!!!

Hi Gammy,

i'm presently researching to put up a 250 sow level farm. Hope you could give me sample costings as well (sample feasibility study). especially on the amount of money i have to use as revolving fund after setting up the farm. Also, can you enlighten me on the recent technological advances of the pig pen designs. i dont know which 1 to use. After talking with a lot of people, they seem to have different opinions on this.

thank you very much. (you can email me at gino.lao@gmail.com)

lauch168

oh sorry... my msg was adressed for dtf88.

Sir, hope you can help me with my request, it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much!

sir,

can you also please send me a sample cost and return analysis. it will be higly appreciated. my email is namonteriola@yahoo.com. thank you.

dear moderator(dtf88)
             may you please send me a FS para sa piggery
     kindly send it to this email ric_camacho1521@yahoo.com
                                                   thank you very much

bossing pa send din sa email add ko ung sample cost and return analysis... tnx

indopogi2000@yahoo.com

salamat

Pahabol po ako. Thanks!

eduardborja77@yahoo.com

Hi gammy,

Good day to you.. kindly give me also a copy.. I am also interested on that..
Thanks and more power to you..

gammy2 wrote:

jnberonilla,

please look into your email a simple costing for your request.

dtf88 wrote:

bikoy83,

As written beforehand, we don't have any available FS, will send you a sample cost & return analysis instead.

please send me also the sample cost & return analysis...just to help me with my FS...Do you have also for carrot production?

jr2_pajarillo@yahoo.com