Re: Rice Dealer / Supplier / Retailer

Dear Sir or Madam:

We are pleased to inform you that BENDEREY FARMS & GRAINS TRADING now handles the marketing and distribution of (Dinorado, Sinandomeng and Special Fancy Rice) produced in the Province of Oriental Mindoro, dubbed as the “rice granary” of Southern Tagalog Region.

Each sack, containing 50 kilos of this well-milled commercial rice variety, is price at Philippine Pesos Two Thousand Fifty (P2,050.00) for Dinorado Rice, One Thousand Nine Hundred Fifty (P1,950.00) for Sinandomeng Rice, One Thousand Seven Hundred Fifty (P1,750.00) for Fancy Rice. For minimum order of 50 sacks, we shall deliver the goods at your designated warehouse, free of charge, within Seven (7) days from receipt of order.

You may kindly place your order and confirmation through our Manila office at telephone 4213529, 7090906, 4213405, during office hours, Mondays to Fridays.

With our present resources, you can rest assured of continuing supply to meet your rice requirements.

Thank you.

PAYMENT TERMS: 15 TO 30 DAYS

Ang kailangan ko po ay mababang presyo kahit di magandang klase ang bigas, pangdeliver ko kasi sa mga kulungan, at least 1000 sacks a month, mas maganda po kung my nfa kayo tulad ng vicer o thailand. thnx po

Bhoie,

May target price ka ba? Saan location ng delivery and ano payment terms mo?

Interesado dn ako since uuwi n ako ng pinas.

how about 22/kilo? is that a good price?

Hi to all,

Don't you think pwede tayong mag tulungan regarding marketing of our products? Think its the nice and best way to improve our business?

And as a beginner, can somebody help me know what are the other types of palay varieties?

Thanks. kath

markk5 wrote:

hi,

Kindly send me pricelist or text me details. I'm very Interested!

Ron - 09178210329

Hi Ron,

I need a wholesale supplier that can give me a gud price. Please send the price list to karen.e.pacheco@gmail.com. Thank you

Karen

Ron_0329 wrote:

markk5 wrote:

hi,

Kindly send me pricelist or text me details. I'm very Interested!

Ron - 09178210329

suggestion lang po, if ur near bulacan area try canvas sa Intercity ng bigas. different kasi price each day , each week , each month. doon po kinukuha ng taga metro manila most of their bigas. SAn juan balagtas Bulacan address.

hello po magandang umaga po sa lahat po ng my rice.corn,seeds warehouse/dealer dyan inform ko lng po kng  nangangailangan po kau ng gamot para sa mga peste
ng importer po kmi ng gamot na aluminum phosphide or phosphine ng fufumigate din po kmi kng interested po kau u can call or txt me sa number na ito 09179002170 or email me acebertzapanta@yahoo.com

benderey wrote:

Dear Sir or Madam:

We are pleased to inform you that BENDEREY FARMS & GRAINS TRADING now handles the marketing and distribution of (Dinorado, Sinandomeng and Special Fancy Rice) produced in the Province of Oriental Mindoro, dubbed as the “rice granary” of Southern Tagalog Region.

Each sack, containing 50 kilos of this well-milled commercial rice variety, is price at Philippine Pesos Two Thousand Fifty (P2,050.00) for Dinorado Rice, One Thousand Nine Hundred Fifty (P1,950.00) for Sinandomeng Rice, One Thousand Seven Hundred Fifty (P1,750.00) for Fancy Rice. For minimum order of 50 sacks, we shall deliver the goods at your designated warehouse, free of charge, within Seven (7) days from receipt of order.

You may kindly place your order and confirmation through our Manila office at telephone 4213529, 7090906, 4213405, during office hours, Mondays to Fridays.

With our present resources, you can rest assured of continuing supply to meet your rice requirements.

Thank you.

PAYMENT TERMS: 15 TO 30 DAYS

Questions lang regarding different source/locations of rice.  What are the difference between the rice grown in Mindoro vs rice grown in other areas like Nueva Ejcia, Bulacan and such?  Is it differ in taste, quality, or just depends?

Hi, I'm planning to start a Rice supplier here in Angono Rizal... Though I'm looking for a Rice company who can gave me lower prices as possible... I need 100 caban for starting!
Please send me the price list, terms & condition, minimum order for delivery at alphamia_76gbi@yahoo.com

THank you so much!

Richard F. Dulog

Hi,
Can you please send a price list to this email glenaries03@gmail.com.
I'm planning to put up a rice store.
Thanks in advance

hi!  we have a rice mill at golden city wakas bocaue bulacan so i can assure you at very cheap/ competitive price i can offer.
denurado 900 for 25 kilos sinandomeng/ angelica 1550 50kilos super angelica 1600 wag wag 1450 r 64 1470. for further info just email me at royalgrains@yahoo.com or 09086087431
thank you.

anyone who can provide , 20,000 sacks of NFA and Thailand Rice kindly txt me the pricelist..ASAP 09178350441 and look for ms. Neri...Thanks!

hi how about cash buyer?i need 20,000 sacks of NFA rice and 10,000 thailand rice...

,magkanu pnakamababang presyo ang kaya m ibigay saken?i need reply....ASAP

Good day!

We are a rice-farming family from Nueva Ecija. We are looking for prospective buyers of RICE.We can guarantee quality and above average weight per cavan, since we plant, harvest, mill and sell our own grains, we do not outsource from other suppliers.

Stocks usually comes in batches of 50-100 cavans, and can be ordered as needed. we are currently supplying small rice stores and homes within valenzuela, and i hope future buyers can be reached thru this forum.

discounts and delivery fees are negotiable.

contact person: bilog/abe
email: rain_868@yahoo.com
cell number : 09499212172

Good day!

We are a rice-farming family from Nueva Ecija. We are looking for prospective buyers of RICE.We can guarantee quality and above average weight per cavan, since we plant, harvest, mill and sell our own grains, we do not outsource from other suppliers.

Stocks usually comes in batches of 50-100 cavans, and can be ordered as needed. we are currently supplying small rice stores and homes within valenzuela, and i hope future buyers can be reached thru this forum.

discounts and delivery fees are negotiable.

contact person: bilog/abe
email: rain_868@yahoo.com
cell number : 09499212172

I am interested. Please send me quotation for the price, and types of rice you have, I am a rice retailer in Valenzuela City. pls send me the information: jmos182005@yahoo.com or call/text me at +639277201830

We can supply the cheapest rice available on the market, cheaper than any of your current suppliers as we get the rice at very large volume at lower prices, when you order large quantities of rice from our company you will get discounts though the price per metric ton varies depending on the quantity ordered.

We look forward to hearing from all serious Rice Buyers who are looking for RiceSellers to finalize real import purchases smoothly and promptly.

We welcome brokers who introduce end buyers and step aside, and wait for finalization and shipments and commission payments.

For faster transaction please call +639155211301 email-commodity.market30@gmail.com
Note: Please indicate specific rice brand when inquiring, we can supply 100,000 sacks(50kgs) up to 500,000 sacks. We also cater to small order.

may delivery din po ba kayo sa iloilo?

sana meron din sa iloilo kasi sa iloilo po ako...

Hi we are a group of Importers who could supply rice (Any type).
From small to large quantities we amenable to supply it.

For inquiries please email me at jjntenterprise@gmail.com

Thank you.

hi please send me price list i am interest to buy 50 cavan of rice..

email: riza0081@gmail.com

Hi mark,

I am planing to put up rice store.. please provide the price.

please include to your terms of payment and delivery, my email riza0081@gmail.com

Hello,

I am an ex  OFW from the Eastern part of Pangasinan who is planning to put up a rice store/dealership in our town.  Can you please send me your price lists including your terms of payment?

Here's my email address:  ajm_govtacct@yahoo.com. 

Thanking you in advance!

time

commodity.market30 wrote:

We can supply the cheapest rice available on the market, cheaper than any of your current suppliers as we get the rice at very large volume at lower prices, when you order large quantities of rice from our company you will get discounts though the price per metric ton varies depending on the quantity ordered.

We look forward to hearing from all serious Rice Buyers who are looking for RiceSellers to finalize real import purchases smoothly and promptly.

We welcome brokers who introduce end buyers and step aside, and wait for finalization and shipments and commission payments.

For faster transaction please call +639155211301 email-commodity.market30@gmail.com
Note: Please indicate specific rice brand when inquiring, we can supply 100,000 sacks(50kgs) up to 500,000 sacks. We also cater to small order.

commodity.market30 wrote:

interested buyer ako ng rice, pwd pa send ng price list niyo? my email: luizulueta7@gmail.com