Re: ALL MACHINE for COCONUT product with TRAINING

We are makers of all kinds of coconut machine producing coco peat, coco coir, coco fiber, copra drier, coco rope making, pulverizer, copra oil expeller, rag making, net, soap making, scrubs and many more, all are specified to all your needs, from small scale to larger scale production. Inerested parties can txt or call me at 09193756109 and you can visit the warehouse ofr viewing and training. (Training are provided only to all machine buyers). We are in Metro Manila and we can also arrange shipment to any provinces.

hi mr geonardo. do you have machine for coconut oil extraction from copra? if ever do you have small capacity only? I am planning to put up small coconut oil plant in our province.

Hi Upra27, Yes we have, it can be diesel or oilfeed to run the diesel engine or motorized, its up to you. copra oil expeller comes in single or dual oil expeller and with pulvurizer and copra drier or what you prefer. you can text me in my number or call me to set the date for a plant visit to show you the machine. 09193756109. thank you. Our plant is located near katipunan and SM Marikina.

mr. geonardo, puwede ho ba magpa customize ng micro decorticating machine for production of cocopeat and cococoir. siguro 3000 husk a day capacity.  gagamitin lang po namin sa landscaping business. if puwede po pasyalan ko po kayo sa opisina niyo pumupunta po ako sa libis, quezon city.

Premiere agricultural website in the Philippines www.agriculture.ph

Hi agri_center, gaano ka micro ang gusto mo? meron kami ngayn sample ng decorticating machine na hindi kalakihan, try to see for yourself then if you still need smaller than what we have that will be no problem, we can let our engineer do the design at your own specs. What will be your free time and let see each other at sm then go to our warehouse. txt me your dates, thank you.

thank you po sa reply baka bumisita po ako sa monday sa warehouse niyo to check your agricultural machines, tawag nalang po ako

Ok agri_center, lets meet monday or tuesday, call me 1 day before kung tuloy tayo. Maybe we can help each other regarding agricultural needs. thank you

Geonardo,
Thanks for the reply. I will contact you maybe before the end of february.

Do you have idea of converting it to cooking oil? I think it is another process after extracting oil from copra.

9 (edited by geonardo Feb 06 2009 22:57:17)

Hi upra27, oil expeller has a built in or comes with a one stage filter, the output of the oil after the expeller and filter is already good oil for cooking and can be used, the thing is, it has a coconut smell, we can integrate a portable refinery that makes the oil colorless and odorless for commercial but the cost of the refinery is another issue and it will also add cost to oil price. If you are in the remote place and the consumer is not meticulous and it is ok for them to smell the odor of the coconut oil then you can sell already the oil that comes out of the filter and it will be cheaper. Thank you.

hello mr. geonardo.. iam intersted to put up small scale oilmill here in our province.. if you dont mind pls send me your quatation for copra grinder, oil expeller, with the capacity of 1-5 tons per day.

thanks!

hoping for your favorable reply.

Will note the details ng mga nandito para sa reference namin.!

Mr. geonardo, I am interested in your oil expeller machine. How much does one set costs with a capacity of about 6000 husks per day? Just to have an idea.

hi agri_center, san ba location mo? meron kasi ako tambak ng coco peat, binibenta ko lang dito ng 15 pesos per sack. gusto ko tingnan ang possibilty kung puede ko i-ship ppunta sainyo. tnx.

vince,

pampanga location ko.  regards

agri_center,

where particularly in pampanga? how much are you willing to buy the coco peat delivered to your place?

Mr. Geonardo,

I am in the production of coco coir since 2005 and one of my problems is the collection of husk that is why I am very much interested in having my own oil processing just to force the farmers to bring down there coconuts with the husks. Otherwise they will leave them alone or just burn them out after copra making.

Hi Mr. Geonardo, Pls. send me your brochure thru my e-mail. Thanks.

In my location, the farms upstream just throw their husk into the stream
which i can collect as this passes thru my farm.

I am planning to collect it.

Be kind. For everyone you meet is fighting a difficult battle.

Can anyone here supply coco peat & coco fiber and at what price? Kindly email to businessexchange77@yahoo.com of call 929-5604203

Thanks.

vince wrote:

hi agri_center, san ba location mo? meron kasi ako tambak ng coco peat, binibenta ko lang dito ng 15 pesos per sack. gusto ko tingnan ang possibilty kung puede ko i-ship ppunta sainyo. tnx.

Sir vince, saan po ang location nyo? baka pwede natin pakinabangan yung coco peat. I assumed 50 kilos per sack?

hello sir,

can you send me some catalogs of your oil expiller machines.at my e-mail?

May website ba kayo? email me your brochure please. Thanks

geonardo wrote:

We are makers of all kinds of coconut machine producing coco peat, coco coir, coco fiber, copra drier, coco rope making, pulverizer, copra oil expeller, rag making, net, soap making, scrubs and many more, all are specified to all your needs, from small scale to larger scale production. Inerested parties can txt or call me at 09193756109 and you can visit the warehouse ofr viewing and training. (Training are provided only to all machine buyers). We are in Metro Manila and we can also arrange shipment to any provinces.

@geonardo,

pls send me pricelist/brochure of your coco machine products.
email it at mitra_josue@yahoo.com
thanks

Hi. I am Erwin Jinon from Jamindan Capiz. I am interested in your machine for coconut oil extraction which is odorless and colorless...and I am planning to put up a small scale business. A machine that could produce probably around 400 kilos per day would be good. Can you please send me your pricelist and brochure? My emaal add is jenjinon@yahoo.com

Thank you!

hi!
im ed kiu from cavite and we have coconut plantation in samar,we are interested in your coco oil extraction machine for odorless and colorless coco oil and other machine for coconut product..may we request for your pricelist and if possible picture s of your different coco machine brochures/technical features, if theres any so we can make a study on what business we are going to put up in our province,more power and best regards!here's my emailadd,edkiu2005@gmail.com/leng_kiu@yahoo.com
looking forward to do business with you soon!thank you!

Hello,

Sir, ask ko lang po kung meron kayong twinning machine... My company is interested to purchase the machine. Please let me know.....You can contact me 09052032410, hyjoromat@yahoo.com

housen,

Good Day!

Sir, please send me price list and brochure of twinning machine. Our company is interested to buy the machine.

please contact me 09052032410, hyjoromat@yahoo.com

housen,

28 (edited by Aman Oct 20 2011 17:14:40)

geonardo wrote:

Greetings!

Sir can you send me price list of your products at aman.delacruz@gmail.com. I am planning to venture into coconut oil processing.

Thank you.

Mr. Geonardo,

Appreciate to know the cost of the machine to process (Coco coir) with 2 tons capacity/day. Including delivery to Davao. Please send details to my email add: alexpontero@hotmail.com

Mr. Geonardo,

Nais ko pong gawing coconut cooking oil ang aking mga aning niyog. kailangan ko po ng makina para dito. sinusubukan ko pong tawagan ang inyong cp# 09193756109 pro di ko po kau macontact. my ibang contact # pa po ba kau na maari ko pong tawagan upang makapag usap tau? sna po ay matulungan nyo ako sa lalong madaling panahon.. salamat po.. ito po yung aking cp# 09175308024

mr geonardo,

can you send me catalogs/price list and quotation of your machines,since coco husk are plentiful in our place
ruby2000cathy@yahoo.com

geonardo wrote:

Hi,

I currently have coconut trees in bulacan but they are just sitting there. Im thinking of trying out coconut oil extraction so if you have this type of machine for small scale (for starters) please email me the details, thank you.

arcy101@yahoo.com

thanks,

Arcy Cruz

Mang Geonardo,

Nais ko pong contakin kayo sa ibinigay nyong cp# 09193756109, kaya lamang unobtainable na po ito kaya kung puede po nyo akong contakin sa cp# na ito 09178824537, nais ko pong makipag-ugnayan sa inyo tungkol sa mga machineries at seminars tungkol sa coconut oil extraction.

34 (edited by greglics730122 Dec 18 2012 22:10:00)

Sir and Mam,

please can anyone post about Mr. Goenardo's reply or his active contact number. I'd like to know also about the machinery most specifically the copra oil expeller.  Thank you...Merry Christmas to all

Sir and Mam,

please can anyone post about Mr. Goenardo's reply or his active contact number. I'd like to know also about the machinery most specifically the copra oil expeller.  Thank you

Thanks for the reply.

please paki text naman sa akin ang land line number po at ang address ng office nyo.. 09474688135.

mates, if you are interested in copra oil expeller machine (we call it cold-pressed oil expeller)...here is the estimated CIF price of a small unit to Manila that can expel 85kg of raw copara per hour...US$9,000. Please be advised that expeller machine needs part replacement every 400-500 hours of work. Dahil sa very sensitive po kasi ang pag expel ng oil and it generates heat kaya ang maintenece ay medyo malaki. Screw parts cost about $900 per unit plus $100 shipment cost to Manila.

If interested, please email me for more infos.

Milex Fabula
Melboune, Australia

good day,
sir I am very much interested about the dif.machine for coconut product,
can you pleaese email me your office address and the land line number.
rowena3bros@yahoo.com

Good evening sir/ma'am
We are interested in your oil expeller machine and if that machine has a size of 100mm screw in diameter, and also we would like to know the address of your office and  your contact person. Kindly reply to this email liangdave.ian@gmail.com or this number 09222199563, 09273153307. I'll be looking forward to your response.