Re: 5KW Wind turbine manufacturing license for sale

We developed a Horizontal axis permanent magnet wind turbine, which includes battery charger controller, 5KW Sine wave Inverter. We plan to sell license to interested manufacturer, we will provide all the technical documents and after sales technical support to any interested parties. The license will not be exclusive. Below are the preliminary specifications of the wind turbine.

Turbine Specs:
Turbine Diamater: 15 Feet
Rotor Diameter: 12 Inches
Number of Pole: 15 Pole NeFB Permanent magnet
Blade Design: 7.5 Ft  fiberglass reinforced Epoxy composite
Gearbox: 2 Stage Planetary Gear 1:10 ratio

Auxillary Battery Charger Controller:

Input voltage range: 12Vdc - 48Vdc
Output voltage: 54Vdc
Output power: 1000 Watts

Power Inverter:

Input Voltage Range: 36Vdc -60Vdc
Output Voltage: 220Vac 60Hz Sine wave or 380Vac 3 phase sine wave
Output Power: 5000Watts

Typical Applications:

1. Farm Electrification and water pumping
2. Livestock farm climate control
3. Home and office Ventilation and Airconditioning
4. Water management in aquaculture
5. Waste management
6. Laundry services
7. Drinking water purification
8. Agricultural crops post harvest facilities
9. Livestock feeds production
etc etc etc

Material and manufacturing cost: P70,000
Market Value: >P200,000

Interested parties please send me email: mcgtech@yahoo.com
we will be sending preliminary design documents.

can we use this to power a deepwell pump 2hp?
how big an area do we need for the wind turbine?

Hello po.

Are you selling these units now, or will you be selling them in December when I need one?  And if you're selling them now, please tell what the price is.  You can email to maps_by_phil@yahoo.com.

If you are selling this unit, do you provide the setup service for this unit?  I can install the pole...if I know what size, but I don't know about anything else.

I will be living in an area that has no electricity and running a generator all the time is cost prohibitive.

I plan to set up a VAWT and a solar array with a small (as small as possible) battery bank.

Thank you.

When life gives you lemons,
make a tangy lemon thyme sauce and brush it on roasting meat.

I think that technology is really interesting.

Here's a free to earn site for you guys

To Remmon,

You can use the turbine up to 5HP, you can also integrate as a water pump and electricity source. The turbine is still undergoing reliability testing, we plan to introduce the product to the market early next year in our demo sites in Ilocos, pangasinan and Cavite. Final production pricing not yet finalize.

Could we also use that turbine for other applications? Since the wind here in our place is not sufficient to charge up for power. I was thinking of using water flow as source of energy. Would that be possible?

Hello Jeo,

we can't use the wind turbine as a hydro generator  because the blades are 10 feet in diameter, but we are also developing micro-hydro turbine generator for remote electrifications and agriculture application, the power range is from 1000Watts - 20,000watts, 1000Watts- 3000Watts for home application, >4000Watts for small farm application. The micro-hydro will also be available early 2009 in our demo site.

Cant we use the same generator for both applications and just change the windmill into a rotating mill for flowing water?
Would it be possible to just change the blades so that it could be converted to water generator?
I was also thinking if it could be used for charging electric vehicles if the generator does not consume much space and not that heavy to be loaded to vehicles.

Yes it's very possible since the design of the generator is a multi-pole and the operating speed is low <800RPM at rated power. The generator is a variable speed with a power electronic power regulator.

Could you send me pictures of your product?
Does it need to be assembled or it is already assembled?

It's already assemble but we can change the enclosure design base on your requirement, the enclosure is an extruded aluminum alloy. The regulated output voltage options are +36Vdc, +48Vdc, +100Vdc up to +800Vdc. Please give me your email I will send the 3D design of the generator. If you will use in electric vehicle, i suggest to design  it to be integrated in the wheel base  for regenerative breaking and have a clutch to enable charging through micro_hydro configuration, if your interested with this system, I can develop the whole charging system per contract basis.

Thanks, please mail me the 3D design with its specifications at jewilim@yahoo.com . I am interested in using the generator in lots more applications to save electricity.
Do you sell it with the whole package or could you also sell just the generator?
Thanks..

The generator will be common to most of our products, Wind turbine, Micro-Hydro and Mini LPG/Biogas Engine Power Generator to reduce production cost. We will be selling the product as a complete power system or  generator only.

Are your generators similar to those we normally use here where it requires fuel to run?
Or is it like the one that stores electricity?

LPG & Biogas Generators requires fuel and  have an option for power storage such as battery banks or water reservior for micro-hydro generator.

Thats nice.. I'll check out what you mailed so that i would see it. Thanks.

Sir, i havent received you mail yet...

is your demo open to the public? i'm interested. if open, can you email me the sched? zaldyboy12@yahoo.com  thanks

Good day po. I would like to inquire for the micro-Hydro for the installation and requirements to the area, since we have small river in our farm. The power generation output of this mini hydro will be enough to supply of my poultry and residential house in the area?

Please send drawing, specs and qoutation. my location is in bicol. When is the availability of this product? Salamat po

This my e-mail: ed_mor2003@yahoo.com

GreenPowerConversion wrote:

The generator will be common to most of our products, Wind turbine, Micro-Hydro and Mini LPG/Biogas Engine Power Generator to reduce production cost. We will be selling the product as a complete power system or  generator only.

I need complete power system, Thanks

bingmor wrote:

Good day po. I would like to inquire for the micro-Hydro for the installation and requirements to the area, since we have small river in our farm. The power generation output of this mini hydro will be enough to supply of my poultry and residential house in the area?

Please send drawing, specs and qoutation. my location is in bicol. When is the availability of this product? Salamat po

This my e-mail: ed_mor2003@yahoo.com

GreenPowerConversion,

How much po ba ang generator ninyo?  Pwede po bang humingi ng copy ng specifications at shipping cost going to Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija?  I am currently building a VAWT for my farm application.

Maraming Salamat po,

melchor

greenpower magkano wind mill? Application is water pump at electrification ng farm, kailangan pa ba ng permit kapag wala ka namang kalapit bahay?

greenpowerconversion
     sir interesado po ako sa windmill nyo magkano po ang budget para jan gagamitin ko po sa mallit kong farm,tnxs more power ....agayethaa05@yahoo.com

Hello Gyeth,

We already started producing the wind turbine with limited quantities, around 6 units for field testings and free 1 month evaluation for potential buyers. If your location have good wind capacity, you can avail our free 1 month evaluation.

Systems included in the Free 1 month Evaluation:

1. 2KW, 5KW wind turbine ( 15Kw and 20Kw Under development available end of this year)
2. 1000W 48Vdc Auxilliary Battery Charger
3. High Voltage Sine wave Inverter
4. Power Management and Distribution system( porvides power sharing with the utility power)

Optional Items:
1. Airconditioning system Power Inverter
2. Electric Water Pump  and Blower Controller

Battery banks will not be included.
Please send me your application requirements and our marketing representative will contact you.

Thank you for the Interest,
mcgtech@yahoo.com

To Remmon,

You can use the turbine up to 5HP, you can also integrate as a water pump and electricity source. The turbine is still undergoing reliability testing, we plan to introduce the product to the market early next year in our demo sites in Ilocos, pangasinan and Cavite. Final production pricing not yet finalize.

Hi GreenPowerConversion,

I'm from Trece Martires City, Cavite. Where particularly is the location of of your demo sites in Cavite ?
I'm interested to acquire to run my deepwell pump in the farm. Presently we are using a diesel genset
for the 1 hp deepwell pump. Please send also your quotation for labor and materials.
my email add: nmsanico_0917@yahoo.com.ph
Thanks

o All Coco coir Fiber Producers:

I need 40 tons of coco coir fiber this month. If you have please e-mail me  : hyjoromat@yahoo.com

thanks......

Hi,

I would like to ask the quotation of 5KW  and others same at below specs. Also include the optional items for inductive loads.

In addition, what is the requirement at buyer side like (min. wind velocity, foundation of Wind turbine structure, is this free delivery e.g. Cam. sur, bicol, etc...)

Please send me response for full pricing at my e-mail ed_mor2003@yahoo.com including acessories.

Thanks.

ED

Hello Gyeth,

We already started producing the wind turbine with limited quantities, around 6 units for field testings and free 1 month evaluation for potential buyers. If your location have good wind capacity, you can avail our free 1 month evaluation.

Systems included in the Free 1 month Evaluation:

1. 2KW, 5KW wind turbine ( 15Kw and 20Kw Under development available end of this year)
2. 1000W 48Vdc Auxilliary Battery Charger
3. High Voltage Sine wave Inverter
4. Power Management and Distribution system( porvides power sharing with the utility power)

Optional Items:
1. Airconditioning system Power Inverter
2. Electric Water Pump  and Blower Controller

Battery banks will not be included.
Please send me your application requirements and our marketing representative will contact you.

Thank you for the Interest,
mcgtech@yahoo.com

mcgtech

how much is 2 kw wind turbine?

seaside.

hi GPC,

available po ba 1kw for fish cage only? pls. send me specs with price. thanks!

edmundlabanon wink yahoo.com

joeD farms
Smart wink 0947 266 0260

This is a very interesting thread. why did it stop? any news?

Bump. Any updates on this thread?

To Remmon,

Is your system already available?

Does the 5 KW Wind Turbine available and For Sale How much is the cost

5 KW Wind Turbine available and For Sale How much is the cost

Salvador Fegarido wrote:

5 KW Wind Turbine available and For Sale How much is the cost

To get answers to your questions, I suggest you send a private message to Green Power Conversion at mcgtech@yahoo.com

Okey we are intrested in the design, could you send us the prelimanry design for the wind turbines to
Tony@vinaquality.com

Thanks. Looking for to producing it or buying it

We developed a Horizontal axis permanent magnet wind turbine, which includes battery charger controller, 5KW Sine wave Inverter. We plan to sell license to interested manufacturer, we will provide all the technical documents and after sales technical support to any interested parties. The license will not be exclusive. Below are the preliminary specifications of the wind turbine.

Turbine Specs:

Power Inverter:

Typical Applications:

5. Waste management
6. Laundry services
etc etc etc

Starflyer wrote:

Okey we are intrested in the design, could you send us the prelimanry design for the wind turbines to
Tony@vinaquality.com

Thanks. Looking for to producing it or buying it

Turbine Specs:

Power Inverter:

Typical Applications:

5. Waste management
6. Laundry services
etc etc etc

LOOKS INTERESTING. for info of everyone.

may nakagamit na po ba nito sa bicol?
typhoon resilient po ba?

good question. Can green power conversion answer this? Also, where can our clients see a working model?

Is this commercially available already?  Very interested in buying one for our farm.