Re: mahogany prices per board foot?

how much does a board foot of mahogany costs? per tree?

About 85P per board feet. ( ready to use wood}

Plantation,

Please email me possible buyers of mahogany. gmelina, etc. shorea04@yahoo.com. Thanks

Plantation wrote:

About 85P per board feet. ( ready to use wood}

sir yung 85 per brd/ft  yan po ba ang 2008 market price ng mahogany sa buong pilipinas or dyan lang po sa province nyo, kasi dito po sa amin napakababa parin po ng bentahan ng mahogany.....

gud am sir, d2 po sa amin sa capiz ay 18/brd/ft lng ang price ng mahogany

yung 18/brd ft. processed na ba yan? Meron kasi ako kilala naghahanap ng Mahogany tree plantation rizal or bulacan area 8/brd foot pero sila na puputol and magprocess. Kailangan lang nila yung permit to cut

edtf,

sa pampanga ayaw ba nila kumuha ng mahogany tree?

Philippine Agriculture Blog - www.agriculture.ph

Agri_center,

Meron bang available na harvestable mahogany sa pampanga? Please give me contact number. shorea04@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Can hardly wait, kung ang price ng mahogany ay 18/brdft or 8/brdft, lalo na kung 8 pesos even if they will be the one to putol and magprocess, as cheap as fire wood considering the offcuts and branches volume.

is there anyone here who knows about the actual market price of mahogany ? kasi marami kaming mahogany trees na ready to harvest na ..

ndac,

Saan po ba ang location ng mahogany ninyo? Thanks.

shorea04 wrote:

ndac,

Saan po ba ang location ng mahogany ninyo? Thanks.

SHOREA04, ang plantation po namin ay nasa southern province of cebu , sa Alegria , interesado po ba kayong bilhin ang mga mahogany namin ? magkano po ba ang buying price nyo per board foot if you're the one to cut and to transport?  please email me na lang sa dacillonelson@yahoo.com yung price nyo...

Kiko,

Mahogany lumber is a fvorite among furniture makers due to its color and luster. Ginagamit din siya as panelling. In most cases, the price of mahogany lumber is slightly higher than ordinary construction hardwood. Mas mapapataas mo pa nang konti ang price kung mas malalapad ang cut which is feasible only if you have harvested your trees at the most appropriate age. To know  the price in which you are to market your lumber, the most convenient is to go to the nearest lumber dealer for comparisons. Most possibly, he or she could be your potential buyer aside from local furniture makers. In some cases also, puede na rin yung package deal. Let them cut and harvest per siempre mas mababa ang price. Di ka naman mahihirapan on the other hand. Kukubra ka na lang ng bayad. Kahit nakatayo pa ang mahogany trees, you can already compute for the gross harvestable volume using simple trigonometry and your volume tables.

Kris

hi meron po kami mga mahogany rin avail ready to harvest the location is at quezon province..pls pm me if ur interested monariz23ph@yahoo.com.ty

hi . i live in europe and i want to buy lots of mahogany trees.. anyone who can sell me please contact to me ... my e-mail is  el_yasar07@hotmail.com

hi,

kumusta sa lahat? meron po ba ditong ready to harvest na mahogany trees? kung meron, gusto naming malaman kung ilang taon na at how many at saang lugar? please email us at your conveniece asap! this might be a good start of a new business to anyone who has a plantation of mahogany trees especially those who has a huge inventory. after verification of products, we are ready and able to do business asap!

waiting replies for any interested parties. salamat sa lahat!

rd2002
ardie2002@yahoo.com (email)
fiat!

Dear to everyone here,

How much the price per mahogany tree or its lumber?,if you have a plantation of it -In Marketing Price or at others?

Regards,

Planters009

18 (edited by jeric_Aguilar91 Jan 07 2013 09:15:51)

we have a 4 hactare 18 yr old mahogany plantation at rodriguez, rizal. can we harvest the tress already for lumber? my father and i want to build a saw mill for this but we dont have the capital yet. is there someone there willing to invest for our plantation? thank you very much.... my email is jeric_aguilar91@yahoo.com

hi to everyone here...we have 2800 mahogany trees ready for harvest.with registration from the DENR ;the location of the plantation is in Marinduque. any interested buyers can contact me at this no.09064420221 or email me at this address;lucy_mm1008@hotmail.com..thanks and Godbless us all!

Visit "Mahogany World" (formerly Mahogany Philippines) on Facebook by simply typing the search world "mahogany world facebook" at yahoo or clicking the link below. We have relatively young mahoganies, with the oldest at a little less than four years old. The youngest are less than one-year old saplings. We have around 17,000 as of now.

Compare our albums in 2011, 2012, and January 2013. Likewise, follow us in this forum under Wood Production Forest > Mahogany Philippines.

You can also find a formula for calculation of "board feet" for "live" (i.e., still standing and uncut) mahogany trees somewhere in our Facebook Account. Like us.

Here's our link on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lucena-Ci … 40?sk=wall

21 (edited by makibaoh_666 Nov 02 2013 12:20:05)

Hello guyz.. im selling mahogany 3,000 trees in Batangas approxiamiately 13 years old please let me know or contact me at 09485649357 call or text,email me at makibaoh_666@yahoo.com.Have permit in DENR.Ready to harvest.