Re: modern swine/hogs house or pen

gud day to all,
first of all im jeck currently in taiwan...next year bout march im planing to put up a pig farm at isabela... gusto ko po sanang magpatulog sa inyong lahat on how to built one using modern techs/ designs,etc...! maraming salamat po! plan heads (12 for inahin)(3 bulogan) and 12 pigpens for the up comming piglets! sana po matulungan nyo me... maraming salamat po

The Philippine Recommends for Pork Production is a comprehensive semi-technical publication which contains packages of technology and information on swine production. Breeds, breeding and breed selection; artificial insemination; feeds and feeding; housing and management; health care; cost and return analysis; and marketing are among the topics contained in this publication. This publication is intended for livestock technicians and extension workers, progressive farmers and soon to be swine raisers, teachers, students and others directly or indirectly involved in swine production.

The said publication is now available for sale for PhP 160.00. Additional handling fee is at PhP 70.00.  You can place your order together with your payment by money order addressed to:

PARRFI,
c/o PCARRD
Los Baños, Laguna
Tel. (049) 536-0014 to 20 loc. 216
Fax. (049) 536-0016
E-mail: parrfioffice@pacific.net.ph
           parrfi@pcarrd.dost.gov.ph

Or you can visit us at PCARRD Headquarters, Economic Garden, Brgy. Timugan, Los Baños, Laguna. Thank you.

Ang mga maliliit na kita sa babuyan, pag pinag sama-sama ay malaki rin! smile

how can i subscribe the Philippine Recommends? im from Olongapo City, a student working with my feasibility study. i badly needed it now. when and how can i subscribe it
thank you very much.

Does anyone here have a working/drawing plan for pig feeder?

“pwede nating pag-usapan ang tungkol sa baboy pero wala sanang baboyan”

babes_lover wrote:

Which feeder do you want to know? for gestating pens? Farrowing? Fattening? thanks

- Robina Agri Partners

hmmm mR URC sa lahat po pwede? kayo may gawa ng UNO feeds? right?may questions po kasi ako. thanx

URC-vetcare wrote:

babes_lover wrote:

Which feeder do you want to know? for gestating pens? Farrowing? Fattening? thanks

URC-vetcare,
                  im interested in feeder for fattening but much better if you can include all different kind of feeder you mentioned above. If you need my email you can send it to ry12an16@yahoo.com

thank you for sharing your info.

babes_lover

“pwede nating pag-usapan ang tungkol sa baboy pero wala sanang baboyan”

hi sirs. your discussions are too useful to everyone. may i ask a copy too of a pig pen plan for us also to refer. im here in mindanao, and right now im starting to learn the technology of this bisniz my hog housing this time is just made from nipa for roofing, lumber for frames and concrete for flooring and kawayan for walls but i beliv its not the standard measurements. of course i desire to have a standard one in the future. please share to me your resources/ideas/designs thanks alot. here's my email address:weloreny3k@yahoo.com

God bless.

Sir,
Can i hav also a copy of pig pen plan ....i am about to start small
piggery...i want to know standard details and..for waste management
i planning to build a septic tank ..just like septic tank for human waste....para po malinis..ilalagay ko po kasi ang piggery ko sa goat
farm ko..this is my email address.. mario@gulfcable.com

To mr.URC-Vetcare

marami po kaming nag aantay ng details nyo bout sa feeder na maiishare nyo...marami po kaming makikinabang sa info na maibibigay nyo! salamat poh

sir gammy. I'm planning to visit your office in Laguna. How can I go there from San Pedro. Thanks.

Sir, I am also interested having a copy of the pig pen plan. I am planning to put up a small hog farm in the province.I also hope you could give me pointers regarding this proposed project. How many sq.meters of land area do I need, the area of the building, and if possible, the machineries needed for a pilot feedmill. Thanks and more power. My e-mail: herbie_dico@yahoo.com

Hi URC-Vetcare,

Can I also have a copy of the pig pen plan? My email add is: oyan_espinosa@abs-cbn.com

More Power!!!

You can put wings on a pig, but you don't make it an eagle.

Hi URC-Vetcare,

good day to all. Sir, can you also send me a copy of all the pig pen plan and their measurement? coz the the carpenter give us his quotation its really expensive, very very very expensive like making a second story house. Since my husband knows welding jobs, so i decided to register here.  please send me a design for all the pens(fattening, farrowing, gestating, and where to put the nipple drinker) my email ad: lja_q@yahoo.com

the best thing in life is being the boss not be bossy..

sir, pls. also place the measurement of all the pen's sizes....im also a UNO feeds user here in the province of Cebu, im not kidding because ive seen the result of UNO feeds and my pigs really grow faster.

thank you very very very very much!!!!

your such a big help..my email is:lja_q@yahoo.com

GOD BLESS!!! and MORE POWER

the best thing in life is being the boss not be bossy..

Hi URC-Vetcare,

Sir will appreciate if you can also send me a copy of a pig pen plan at my email pclaud@myway.com

Thanks.

There is a season for every purpose

sir good day!

Sir, I am also interested having a copy of the pig pen plan. I am planning to put up a small hog farm in the province.I also hope you could give me pointers regarding this proposed project. How many sq.meters of land area do I need, the area of the buildingl.
Im also interested in feeder for fattening but much better if you can include all different kinds of feeder you mentioned  because as the project grows it will help me a lot.
Thanks and more power. My e-mail: pfizerbagatsolon@yahoo.com

fizer bagatsolon

sa inyong charcoal stove, gaano kabilis magpakulo ng 3 litron tubig?

Sir good day, Regarding this PR for pork production is this not available in any book store?.I would like also to know where I could get plans for a pilot feed mill. Thanks and more power. My e-mail: herbie_dico@yahoo.com

Gooday to all;

Sir Gammy medyo humahaba na po tong topic na to but no one is still answer our queries about the pigpen and feedmill....sana po matulungan nyo kmi!
maraming salamat at merry xmas nadin po! GODBLESS us all
>Purepork<

gud day. Can you pls give me a sketch or a plan for a goat house? Thanks in advance

sir gammy,

Im interested to have a copy of Philippine Recommends for Pork Production, but im not familiar with money order.  How do we go about it?

Tnx
Ken

helo, can i hav a copy of a pigpen plan for 20 heads (4 female...16 for offsprings)....i would like to start a swine business..i hav 30,000.00 and i plan to acquire 3 to 4 female pigs and build a pen for 20 heads...also i plan to have a biogas project...i'm located in tampilisan, zamboanga del norte and far from neighboring houses..can you held me pls..tnx in advance

e-mail ad pala is jomar_sandiego@yahoo.com  ........ tnx agen....

..reckon around 4/5 sq m per sow, 2.5 to 3 sq m per at-weight grower..

..and check out the european sites, like the Soil Association of Great Britain rules before you pour the concrete..

..toodA irmAB moastly 'exper'mentin'

is there anyone who knows an engineer specialize in modern piggery house design and construction?  we have an existing piggery that we wish to upgrade following modern technologies.

thanks and regards

we have existing breed to finish pig farm.  our piglet mortalities on first 7 days are quite high.  we suspected e coli to be the major causal organisms. can you help me to devise medication program, both injectable and on-feeds, to prevent and control high piglet mortalities?

thanks and regards

hello! can i have a copy of the pig pen plan for 10 heads? including size specifications of feeders? thanks

febette@yahoo.com po ang email add... thanks

URC-vetcare wrote:

sir kindly send me a copy also of this para magka idea po,

maraming salamat po

my email     jo_lou_ck@yahoo.com

babes_lover wrote:

URC-vetcare wrote:

babes_lover wrote:

URC-vetcare,
                  im interested in feeder for fattening but much better if you can include all different kind of feeder you mentioned above. If you need my email you can send it to ry12an16@yahoo.com

thank you for sharing your info.

babes_lover

Hello Sir,
Can you please furnish me a copy of the same as babes_lover requested at your most convenient time. pls email at silverferrer777@yahoo.com
Will really appreciate it.

tks,
Silver

pwede pong magtanong kung saan pwede makakuha ng design para sa poultry house may plano po kasi akong mag umpisa may plano po kasi kaming bumili ng lupa 1400sq\mtr gusto ko pong mag alaga ng 45 days

Hi sherwin (ordoñez ba?)

Please post your inquiry in the poultry section of the forum or call Sandy of Solraya sunshine chickens... you'll see their postings in the poultry section.

Regards,
Bing

oinky doinky pinky piggy smile

URC-vetcare,

sir good day!...pls po ako din...i'm trying to get as mush infos i can have to start my own business, i'm thingking of starting a small piggery po, dito po ako sa cagayan de oro. thank you very much...

my email: expetsb@yahoo.com.ph

petcdo,

please post your inquiry sa swine section, makakakuha kay doon ng sagot from small and big players.

Bing

oinky doinky pinky piggy smile

URC-vetcare,
sir ako din po if you have plans and drawing ng mga pens

"Does anyone here have a working/drawing plan for pig feeder?

Which feeder do you want to know? for gestating pens? Farrowing? Fattening? thanks"

sir ryan already sent me other useful informations....pls po if you can give me email it to expetsb@yahoo.com.ph. thanks, thanks, thanks

bing, thank you i will....

URC-vetcare wrote:

babes_lover wrote:

Hi URC-Vetcare,

Mukhang madami ang interesado sa pig pen plan nyo sir, baka naman masama nyo ako sa listahan ng padadalhan.  I am just starting to build mine in the next few weeks and your plans will be very timely. My e-mail addis porrasnb@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks in advance.
Noy

I'm also interested on automatic feeder for all phases of swine production - my email jokerramos@yahoo.com

Thanks

Joker

Sir,

...me too I'm also interested on automatic feeder for all stages of swine  - my e-mail add escovacha@yahoo.com

maraming salamat po.

ed