Re: poultry (table egg production)

Dear synan, pls help me answer my question on how to avail on your books about poultry and goat raising. I got this referal from Mr. F A Salayog of silliman university. that you may you help me

jun chiu,

You may place your order together with your payment by money order addressed to:

PARRFI
                    c/o PCARRD
                    Los Baños 4030, Laguna, Philippines
                    Tel Nos. (63-49) 536-1104 and 536-0015 loc. 216
                    Fax No. (63-49) 536-0016

Handling fee: Php 50 through Philippine Post
                      Php 70 through JRS around Luzon
                      Php 75 thorugh JRS around Visayas
                      Php 80 through JRS around Mindanao

Please contact PARRFI for more information about payment, shipping and availablity of the publications.

synan,
paki send mo rin sa email ko yong pictures please. nicocartalla@yahoo.com

jun chiu wrote:

Dear synan, pls help me answer my question on how to avail on your books about poultry and goat raising. I got this referal from Mr. F A Salayog of silliman university. that you may you help me

Are you an alumnus of Silliman University?  What particular info on goat and poultry do you need?

Sa angkop na technolohiya- MAY TAMA KA!!!

Hi synan,

can I ask and request if you have a picture and design for layers business?

my email address: chadque@yahoo.com

thanks

Aldrich,

We are sorry to inform you that our Philippines Recommends for Table Egg Production is currently out of print and it is due for revision.  Housing designs for layer chickens are printed in said reference material.  Revision of said PR volume will take sometime and the earliest that the revised edition will be available would most likely be mid 2007.

We will try generating a scanned copy of the housing design printed in the old PR for Table Egg edition and send it to you if it will turn out readable.

Thanks for using this messageboard.

P.S. Kindly fill in location (province at least) in your profile.  Thanks.

Aldrich,

Please check your mail box.

thanks.

mr.bukol wrote:

Synan wrote:

panday and blackhodgepodge,

Thank you for using this messageboard as one of your sources of information.

Housing for 100-500 head of layer chicken need not be very sophisticated, but it has to be attuned to prevailing climatic conditions of the area where it will be constructed.  Housing for layer chicken does not to be expensive, but it should be able to provide the chickens protection from direct sunlight, strong winds, rain, draft, predators and other factors that are likely to cause unecessary stress to the birds.  A good layer house must provide comfortable accommodation for the birds and convinience for the animal caretaker in performing the daily activities in the farm.

Please check your mail box for pictures of chicken layer cages for small farms.

We apologize for this delayed response.

synan

pls. send it to me din kasi im planning to put up a poultry and a piggery tnx

kindly sent me email of pictures of chicken layer cages for small farms. thanks

Hi! I just would like to ask for a copy if any of a sample of a cost and return analysis for table egg production. Thank you

Hi! I just graduated last October, and I plan to have a business. I would like to ask for a copy of a feasibility study of raising duck and balot. Thank you

pls. send it to my e-mail add... kiokonierras@yahoo.com

Synan wrote:

Housing for 100-500 head of layer chicken need not be very sophisticated, but it has to be attuned to prevailing climatic conditions of the area where it will be constructed.  Housing for layer chicken does not to be expensive, but it should be able to provide the chickens protection from direct sunlight, strong winds, rain, draft, predators and other factors that are likely to cause unecessary stress to the birds.  A good layer house must provide comfortable accommodation for the birds and convinience for the animal caretaker in performing the daily activities in the farm.

synan

---> can you also send me a copy at cacar_nieto@yahoo.com. thanks

gud day,

anybody from bohol? actually i would like to inquire bout sasso chicken... i actually bumped into an article bout sasso chicken in bohol and they have an organization there... does any body have a contact number of

"Free Range Chicken Advocates (Freerca), which he founded, and the Bohol Initiators for Sustainable Agriculture and Development Inc"

ive read that they started since 1999 i think.... i would just like to get hold of the their contact number so i can inquire and ask for suggestions and advice on how to go about the native chicken business....

i hope somebody can help me.... thanx in advance...

Sir:
I'm planning also to start a poultry for both broiler and layer chicken. I'll appreciate it very much if you can send me standard design for the housing construction especially for the layer chicken.

Pls we also need to know where we can buy layer chicken as the local supplier here informed us that it will only be available by July 2007...
We are from Calbayog City, Samar.

Thank you

Sir:
Good day!

We are hoping for your answer because we are about to start the  construction of the poultry house.

May we know at least the slope for the laying cage so the eggs will not break?

Thank you...

Sir,

Pls email to me the said design of housing for layer chicken of about 200-500 heads. Please also advise us the procedures of how the business works.

donna.mallari@yahoo.com

Can i have some information on how to raise 45 days chickens. i planned to start at 100 head sana po matulungan nyo ako. Salamat po....

my email add ko nga po pala is greg_pelagio@yahoo.com

Sir,
I am very much interested in starting a business with maybe 500 heads of chicken layers. We have a farm in lipa batangas. I have very little knowledge with this. Can you please advise what site I could go to and how the business goes about.
thank you so much. Shall wait for your reply.
hello0425@lycos.com

Sir Synan,

Pls. send me any data or info you have about chicken layer business, such as, cage, price of layers and etc.

Thanks.

Synan wrote:

Sir, could you also send to me those pictures. Im planning also for an egg production in small number of layers. Here is my addy, jsantos@ateneo.edu

Thank you

synan

Hi synan could you please send me some photos of the chichen layer cages to thankx.

Oh sorry my email is mikestere2000@yahoo.ca thankx

Hi There,

I'm starting making a Salted Egg (Itlog na maalat) and prefered buyer sana only in metro manila......I need buyer for the said product....since i'm starting...kaya kung mag-supply 4,000 pcs per week in your store......

Synan wrote:

Aldrich,

We are sorry to inform you that our Philippines Recommends for Table Egg Production is currently out of print and it is due for revision.  Housing designs for layer chickens are printed in said reference material.  Revision of said PR volume will take sometime and the earliest that the revised edition will be available would most likely be mid 2007.

We will try generating a scanned copy of the housing design printed in the old PR for Table Egg edition and send it to you if it will turn out readable.

Thanks for using this messageboard.

P.S. Kindly fill in location (province at least) in your profile.  Thanks.

Hi! I just would like to ask for a copy if any of a sample of a cost and return analysis for table egg production as well as the housing for layers. Thank you

http://www.arriolaenterprises.biz

Sir synan..

Magandang araw po, i learned from your post that you share house design for table egg production for beginners, if you mind if i can ask also, im planning alos to start up such business.
Salamat po, hope for your favorable response.

God Bless You!

kereina

Send me also a picture of chicken layer house to my e-mail address, carahan2000@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Sir synan,

good evening po,

makahingi na rin po ng house design at cost and return analysis.

salamat po

synan,
pls. send me an information regarding layer production i want 2 start 300-500 heads,p send nman s email ko rsalarilla75@yahoo.com yung perspective house?how 2 care the birds?and many more information

thanks.
rsa

if anyone have ready-to-lay pullets pls i nyd about 5000 heads. tnx.

sa tao ang gawa, sa dyos ang awa
"Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer."
sa Foster ang sasa, sa grower ang dusa

sir synan,

Good day to you & everyone. I am very new on this venture egg production. My pullets total of 4K will handed over to me on 27-Aug-07. I admit that I have no actual knowledge caring for layers. I attended seminars given by TLRC & got a little theories however I really in need of fresh infos. coming from the owners or anybody who has expertise handling 4months old pullets. Sir, pls give me where to get such detailed infos or any website so I can study before my pullets will arrive. I am also intending to go personally to PCARRD at Los Banos on 28-Jul-07 to find this booklet "Phil Recommends for Table Egg Production. Any reply, pls send it directly to my email add: ndduante2002@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot sir & more power to you. I know you are very kind in giving assistance to anyone. God will bless you.

gd pm sir synan,pls send me picture of chicken layer cages for small farms thank you very much in advance, happy week end ahead and god bless po

my email add: bam007sky@yahoo.com

hi guy's, can i ask for some information regarding layer production i want to start 1000 heads, especially the design of the cage you can send it at nongski101@yahoo.com
have a nice day

thanks, God Bless
thinking

u can buy it ready made on the market.

wud lyk to reqest copies/design of leghorn pullet and layer houses and cages

common practice po is the house design should be base on the design and the measurement of the cages. ang cages can be bought ready made with stand, feeder and waterer po. pero can be home made using kawayan and wood, problem of that is maraming mga insects ang magtatago sa pinag pakuan. pag steel cages naman po mahal. about 80 pesos per bird ang bilangan...
and one more thing po, besure naka hang ang layer house (with cages) para hindi kayo magka problema in the future...the higher the better po. ;)

i would like to ask where can i buy a chicks 4 layer production? i am leaving in zamboanga city. thanks.

Hi Sir pigsfriend at sa lahat... need help, where to buy layer cage(P80/bird).

"The difficulty lies, not in new ideas, but in escaping the old ones", John
Maynard Keynes (1883-1946)

good day.  can you please send me also specs and pictures of layer cages.  thanks. robertdulay@hotmail.com