Re: rubber trees

Can anyone give info about rubber trees? Where to find seeds/buddings and how much would it cost per budding if bought by thousands? I heard that this is not a new business/plantation in Mindanao area.  Can anyone from there give info.   Thanks.

yes in davao rubber planting material cost 25/hill
If your interested email me at: davaofarmvill@yahoo.com

gusto ko sanang tamnan ng rubber ang 5 hectarya kong farm sa bagumbayan sultan kudarat. pero nais ko rin po sanang e maximize ang area ko.pwede ko po b e intercrop ang kape sa rubber? ano po ba ang proper distance ng rubber at kape kung sakaling e intercrop ko ito? salamat!!!

Dacky, thank you for the inquiry on Rubber trees.  I am also exploring the profitability and establishment of a rubber tree farm.

Kingwill, you must know something about the business.  Musta kaya ang profitability? Do you know of a Feasibility Study of  Rubber Tree Farming?       Not really the formal type, but I heard it produces sap in 5 years. How is the income per hectare? Thanks...

"The Greatest Tragedy is not Death,
      but Life Without a Purpose."

Hi Albert.J,

If you plan to establish a rubber plantation, I can say that there is an existing rubber plantation in hundreds hectares or more which will be available for operation in a joint venture. If you are interested, you may contact me thru my private e-mail: corpobtn@yahoo.com

Butka

Do any one here know some cooperative group of rubber in Zamboanga?

sir; by july or august we are selling rubber tree,raised at 5x7 plastic bag container.you can contact my landline nmop. 043-7280264 and mobile no. 09213684058 or e mail at ronniebuno040466@yahoo.com.thank you