Re: Rubber seedlings for sale. It my excess since i'm planting rubber now.

You may contact me at allan_dxn@yahoo.com. June until november can be your planting time. :) or june next year.

Hi Allan_dxn,

How much and your seedlings location?

regards,
pol

north cotabato, mindanao.

where is your location? 

polabary wrote:

Hi Allan_dxn,

regards,
pol

allan_dxn wrote:

north cotabato, mindanao.

where is your location? 

polabary wrote:

Hi Allan_dxn,

regards,
pol

Sir,
From laguna. medyo  malayo logistically from cotabato.

hi,

i've heard that ruuber planting materials are asexually propagated? this is for what reason? i thought seedlings are enough...

i saw some rubber plants being shield budded in bureau of plant industry.

Philippine Agriculture Blog - www.agriculture.ph

hi there.  rubber seedlings has to be budded to the best variety available. We are using RRIM 600. This will produce better and more rubber yield. :)

yah. tha's right. logistics might costs you a lot. try what agri_center recommended sa bureau of plant industry. kindly make sure lang na RRIM 600.  ito daw the best eh. God Bless.

Agri_center and Allan_dxn,

thank you for the advice. allan, why do you wish to intercrop jathropa in your rubber tree farm?

kind regards,
pol

Hi allan-dxn,
I'm from Myanmar, what do you think about whether RRIM 600 can be tolerant Phythothra and what is your suggestion on RRIM 2000 series.
Regards
Zarni
Shwe Pyi Soe Rubber Nursery and Plantation

Hi agri_center,
The reason you want to know is because of cross pollination.
The rubber gene can be to hybrid by only the nature of X pollination.
My suggestion if you planted the same clone by field as class 1, class 2, etc., you can gain the easy way to maintaince and manage the whole area by monitoring the selected tree group.
Your regards,
Zarni
Shwe Pyi Soe rubber nursery and plantation

Hi,
I'm into research from a private company now.  Hope you can help me find available lands for lease in mindanao for rubber cultivation as well as cooperatives or local farmers willing to do joint-venture projects. Thanks

Jotep

Hello Allan_dxn,
May I know where your rubber farm is located? Any idea on how to cure root disease of rubber trees?

Hi Jotep My parents are in real state business thats why they know land very much they know where you can least or buy  a land you can email me at kristine_king05@yahoo.com for more information thank you

hi there,,,

meron bang variety na early tapping, somebody inform me na 4 years ay pwede na daw tapingan, wat variety it is kung meron....or kung meron man na early tapping stage eh baka meron din itong side effect pagdating ng araw..or madaling mamatay

thanx and more power

wowie wrote:

hi there,,,

meron bang variety na early tapping, somebody inform me na 4 years ay pwede na daw tapingan, wat variety it is kung meron....or kung meron man na early tapping stage eh baka meron din itong side effect pagdating ng araw..or madaling mamatay

thanx and more power

hi there wowie
rrim 600 ang variety ko. re tapping in four years, basis of tapping is the diameter of the trunk, if umabot to a certain diameter in four years, den pwede na. if 6 years, den after 6 years na pwede tappingan. hope i answered ur question. i read in african oil palm blog here that you have 20 ha of palm oil, may i ask how much we earn per hectare in palm oil on the average? i have a farm in arakan, north cotabato. saan ba nearest refinery? do u think palm oil farming is better than rubber?

allan

jaimefgrande wrote:

Hello Allan_dxn,
May I know where your rubber farm is located? Any idea on how to cure root disease of rubber trees?

north cotabato.

hi there allan

depende kse din kapag walang maintain mga 1500 kilos per mo per hectar at kapag nagpalayag mga 1000 kilos (buwan na mahina xa) pero kapag nakakbwelo sya mga january up to june lumulagpas ng 2000 kilos , 4 years na ang afrikan namen the more na umaakyat na age eh tumataas na din ang production namen evry 15 days ang harvest at hnd mawalan ng bunga... may kontak number ka

thanx

wowie wrote:

hi there allan

depende kse din kapag walang maintain mga 1500 kilos per mo per hectar at kapag nagpalayag mga 1000 kilos (buwan na mahina xa) pero kapag nakakbwelo sya mga january up to june lumulagpas ng 2000 kilos , 4 years na ang afrikan namen the more na umaakyat na age eh tumataas na din ang production namen evry 15 days ang harvest at hnd mawalan ng bunga... may kontak number ka

thanx

hi there. can i have your email adress? will send you my contact number. or you may email me at allan_dxn@yahoo.com.

polabary wrote:

Agri_center and Allan_dxn,

thank you for the advice. allan, why do you wish to intercrop jathropa in your rubber tree farm?

kind regards,
pol

hi there pol. i heard kasi that jathropa is a great source of diesel oil. better than plam oil. that is why i wanted to check on it. :)

I think there were several studies made around the world on vegetable oil yield of different plants: jathropa, coconut, soya, etc. are far behind as compared to oil palm's yield per ha.

is it possible to plant the rubber tree with  coffee and cacao. What would be the spacing for them? any variety of rubber po ba eh pwede pagkakitaan? what would be the best one in terms of latex production and growing (how fast)?