Topic: Corn Farming

Hi!

May i request for a Feasibility Study/Cost and Return Analysis for Corn production?

- yellow corn
- white corn
- corn silage

May i also request a Feasibility study for corn post-harvest center (with threshers, shellers, dryers, storage, etc)

thank you

Re: Corn Farming

xaportadera wrote:

Hi!

May i request for a Feasibility Study/Cost and Return Analysis for Corn production?

- yellow corn
- white corn
- corn silage

May i also request a Feasibility study for corn post-harvest center (with threshers, shellers, dryers, storage, etc)

thank you

PCAARRD's thrust is geared towards  generating technologies for said sectors. Hence, we have information on technologies for rice production but we do not have feasibility studies. Please check this link for Updated Average Production Costs and Returns of corn.

http://countrystat.psa.gov.ph/?cont=10& … a=Q30CPCOP

Thank you for your reply.

in that case, do you have information on technologies for corn post-production? we are looking for locally made technologies for post-harvest solutions - shelling, threshing, drying, storage, bagging

ervin wrote:
xaportadera wrote:

Hi!

- yellow corn
- white corn
- corn silage

thank you

PCAARRD's thrust is geared towards  generating technologies for said sectors. Hence, we have information on technologies for rice production but we do not have feasibility studies. Please check this link for Updated Average Production Costs and Returns of corn.

xaportadera wrote:

Thank you for your reply.

in that case, do you have information on technologies for corn post-production? we are looking for locally made technologies for post-harvest solutions - shelling, threshing, drying, storage, bagging

ervin wrote:
xaportadera wrote:

Hi!

- yellow corn
- white corn
- corn silage

thank you

please check your email, attached file of Farm Primer on Corn Production.

Thank you ervin

Do you have Primers for other agricultural products?

Does PCAARRD have suggestions for Post-Harvest Solutions for corn?

Thank you

xaportadera wrote:

Thank you ervin

Do you have Primers for other agricultural products?

Does PCAARRD have suggestions for Post-Harvest Solutions for corn?

Thank you

You can request a copy of our publication by e-mailing pcaarrd.publications@gmail.com. You can also secure a hard copy of this publication by visiting the Applied Communication Division of our Los Baños headquarters.