Topic: Newbie in Coffee Farming

I have a small farm and planning to start a coffee farm.  What is the best variety of coffee applicable in Mindanao area and where can I possibly get seedlings?

Re: Newbie in Coffee Farming

LCG Farm Mindanao wrote:

I have a small farm and planning to start a coffee farm.  What is the best variety of coffee applicable in Mindanao area and where can I possibly get seedlings?

Please check your email for coffee production guide and contact details of one of our coffee experts. thank you

Greetings.

Is there any recommended/ available coffee production guide for Liberica and Robusta Varieties? We have a small farm in Quezon and would like to make it as productive as possible. Thank you very much.

reikifarms wrote:

Greetings.

Is there any recommended/ available coffee production guide for Liberica and Robusta Varieties? We have a small farm in Quezon and would like to make it as productive as possible. Thank you very much.

please check your email

Good day, Sir Ervin. Can I also please request for a copy of the coffee production guide? Thank you

Llycel wrote:

Good day, Sir Ervin. Can I also please request for a copy of the coffee production guide? Thank you

PR for coffee sent, please check your email