Topic: Coconut oil expeller supplier in the Philippines

Hi,
I am setting up a coconut oil extraction plant in southern Mindanao to the help the local farmers add value to the copra produced, rather than just selling the copra.
But almost all the suppliers of these machines that I have found are based in China. Not great when you need spare parts and assistance to keep the machine running, so I am wondering if anyone here can recommend a Philippines supplier of expellers such as model 6yl-68, which seems to be the base model from every Chinese supplier.

Also interested if anyone here has had a good experience and can recommend a Chinese supplier?

Thank you.

Re: Coconut oil expeller supplier in the Philippines

I'm also interested in coconut mini expeller machine..

From the research I have done it seems Chinese are the only suppliers at a reasonable price. They can ship a small press and chopper for around US $2000 shipped to Manila or Cebu, with a capacity of about 50kg copra/hour.

I have not placed my order yet, but will report back when the project is underway.

Hi. I have talked to one of the agricultural engineers of the University of the Philippines Los Banos. We have our own locally-made coconut oil expeller, of the same quality. In Luzon, for example, there are 2 manufacturers:  one in San Pablo, Laguna and one in Candelaria, Quezon. Three years ago, the 4-ton coco oil expeller was priced at 500K.

If you are going to set up an extraction plant in Southern Mindanao, you need all other machines and equipment like hammermill, filter press, etc. If you still need technical assistance on this, you may contact Engr. Vic Rodulfo at varodulfo@yahoo.com, 09187331852.

send2ian, thanks for the info ok na ito para sa mga baguhan please update us about the total cost etc...kapag natuloy ang pag import mo ng unit..

Sometimes the problem with importing machines from other countries like China, is the quality of the machine and the necessary repair and maintenance if the unit breaks down.

Right,  don't they provide spares backup? What is the life expectancy of a standard Chinese machine?

ofelia wrote:

Sometimes the problem with importing machines from other countries like China, is the quality of the machine and the necessary repair and maintenance if the unit breaks down.

@guruswakexpeller:

very good questions! I should say that some companies provide spare back-ups, warranties, and guarantees. The life expectancy of a standard China-made machines depends on the credibility of the company which manufactures and or sells it and of course the user.

9 (edited by gurusewakexpeller Jun 20 2014 18:23:39)

Philippines has extremely high coconut yield, Aren't there any good expeller manufacturers? Why we have to outsource if we can produce ourself. The literacy rate in Philippines is 95.4%, excellent figure. Universities must involve in with fundings from government.

@gurusewaxexpeller: Some universities like UPLB have designed coconut oil expellers. I believe we don't have to depend on imports. There has to be a strong partnership between the research units in the universities and the private sector/manufacturers who have the capacity to produce and commercialize locally-designed machines.

ofelia wrote:

@gurusewaxexpeller: Some universities like UPLB have designed coconut oil expellers. I believe we don't have to depend on imports. There has to be a strong partnership between the research units in the universities and the private sector/manufacturers who have the capacity to produce and commercialize locally-designed machines.

As God's will, that will happen very soon. smile

I think DOST already have hammer mills, expellers and filters.  they can even make a refining set up to make coco oil an edible oil

13 (edited by rasza Apr 04 2016 17:07:12)

Hello,

For all those who need coconut oil mill machines, hammer mills, screw conveyors, etc. I am happy to inform you that I do design, fabrication and installation of a complete oil mill plant.

I am an oil miller for the past 20 years. I do fabricate virgin oil expellers, local sapal expellers, parings expellers and install big 25 ton copra per day oil mill plant.

You can e mail me at romyawayan@yahoo.com or text me at 09985458676 and 09278522646.

My client includes, Peter Paul Philippines, Pacific Royal Basic Foods Incorporated and Hacienda Macalauan Inc.

Regards,

Eng'r. Romy Awayan

Hi,

I am looking for a reliable and long term supplier for coconut oil to export. Please email me at jwongcc@visoph.com if you are interested.

Thank you.

Best Regards

Jane Wong

Dear sir/ma'am
I am Keinoho Hosea Alex from Vanuatu and I  am very  interested in your coconut machine producing coco peat, coco coir, coco fiber, copra drier, coco rope making, pulverizer, copra oil ...
Please with respect and big honor of demand, I am requesting  your high office to please contacting me at keinohosealex@gmail.com and submit me all the information about all the machine you have or can make, pictures,… and the cost.
I really want to buy those machine that can extract or change coconut in different product.
Back home we have big plantation of coconut tree wasting only that is why I want to create a coconut factory so that I can help my people developing coconut industry for giving them a job.
PLEASE DO SUBMIT ME EVERY MACHINE.

Kindly reply to this email keinohosealex@gmail.com or this number 09202128143/09776576040.
I'll be looking forward to your response.