Topic: JALTAS and Hypig Users

Anybody here experience Jaltas and Hypig Breeders? Can you share your experiences? Both positive and negative..

GOD Bless

YoUR EyES FaTTEnes YOur AnIMalS!!!!
http://122.2.11.62/snhf/index.php

Re: JALTAS and Hypig Users

JALTAS...i am not sure if ang kanilang breeding program is still active.  They have not been importing new stocks from abroad lately (unlike a decade ago).

Hypig...hirap lang kami sa pila or schedule nila, pero we wanted this breed as our next breed din sana.  I saw their breeding data and was oriented sa system nila...they seem good.

irwinmelo wrote:

JALTAS...i am not sure if ang kanilang breeding program is still active.  They have not been importing new stocks from abroad lately (unlike a decade ago).

Hypig...hirap lang kami sa pila or schedule nila, pero we wanted this breed as our next breed din sana.  I saw their breeding data and was oriented sa system nila...they seem good.

Base on my survey mas cheaper ang jaltas compared sa hypig sir.. Sa boar naman  very much cheaper si jaltas compared to hypig

cheap doesn't necessarily means its value for money.  try to get information on performance of those pigs that they have.

irwinmelo wrote:

cheap doesn't necessarily means its value for money.  try to get information on performance of those pigs that they have.

correct sir erwin... cheap might the one factor of failing the target of farm performance

Sir Gateway,

With your present 20 SL or more, the volume of feed consumption of your stock must be a lot.

If you don't have a feed dealership yet, maybe it would be better to consider investing in a feed dealership than a new high genetic set of pigs.  Or maybe you can do them both at the same time.

Your SL and volume of feed consumption would sure warrant a feed dealership that could reduce your feed cost (the highest cost in a piggery) aside from the profit itself as a feed business.  Besides, unlike the piggery that deals with live animals, the feed dealership deals with only merchandise that is much less riskier than live pigs.

In fact, I am also debating myself, whether to go for a feed dealership or to buy from Hypig, since I don't have the money for both and don't have a store space yet for the feed dealership.  If I already have a store space with good location, I would surely go first for a feed dealership and just buildup my SL slowly.

"The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life.”  "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”  "The cautious seldom err. "

Kuyang D,

Totoo ba pangdealer ka ng feeds matitipid mo ay 50pesos per bag? magkano naman kung distributor?

Kung hindi pa kayo nahihirapan sa disposal ng baboy mas magadan ata mag-expand sa SL, pag nasa maximum SL kana saka ka magdelearship.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

`

kenbats wrote:

Kuyang D,

Totoo ba pangdealer ka ng feeds matitipid mo ay 50pesos per bag? magkano naman kung distributor?

Kung hindi pa kayo nahihirapan sa disposal ng baboy mas magadan ata mag-expand sa SL, pag nasa maximum SL kana saka ka magdelearship.

Kenneth,

Sana makarating sa lugar mo ang Feedpro Feeds.  Puede ang FeedsPro sa dry or wet feeding at ang maganda ay organic based ang raw materials nila.

Ang isa pang maganda sa FeedsPro ay nageestablish pa lang sila ng products, pero matagal ng subok ang products nila.  Pag lumipat ka sa kanila ay mas qualified ka kaysa sa akin na bigyan ng dealer price kahit may mga dealers na sila sa lugar mo. 

P500,000 ang capital requirement ng distributorship at titingnan ang store space mo pati na bodega.  Mas marami ang benefits sa distributorship dahil marami silang promo, discounts and bonus sa mga attained sales quotas. 

Naalala  ko ang distributorship ng late brother ko sa isang feed manufacturer sa Manila.  May mga bonus sa sales quota, may mga big discounts sa feeds, pinauutang pa sa feeds.

At ang pinakamagandang binigay na offer sa kanya ay ang financing sa building ng poultry and piggery houses nia to be paid over so many years.  Hindi na siya umutang sa banko kaya walang interest expense at walang collateral.  Of course nangyari lang ito over so many years of established good relationship with the feed manufacturer.

As for me, sa ngayon ay dealership price na ang bigay sa akin kahit wala pa akong puesto.  Hindi na puede sa akin ang distributorship dahil meron ng nakakuha.  Pero kahit wala pa akong puesto ay puede na rin akong magtinda ng feeds sa retail price.  he he he.

Itutuloy ko na siguro ang SL expansion concentrating on market hogs production.  Kaya nga sinabi ko sayo na I will not attempt to breed a pure line. Kung walang sapat na scientific na kagamitan, any attempt by ordinary breeder will result in just failure based on my 18 years observation in the breeding of dogs. 

Kaya ako, lahat ng maproduce ko na babae, pag walang physical defects ay hindi ko ibebenta at ipabubulog ko lahat sa terminal boar.  Sa first parity ng mga babae ako maginspection kung cull or hindi cull based on their respective performance.  At least kung sakali mang cull, ay mabebenta pa rin.  By the time siguro na tumanda na ang terminal boar at ang 2 GPs, ay marami na akong PS na mga inahin na nakasurvive sa strict culling ko based on their performance.

"The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life.”  "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”  "The cautious seldom err. "

To the OP, thank you for mentioning us as one of your possible choices - we do strive to maintain our position as one of the premiere breeding farms in the region.

To Irwin, we do agree that competitive price points do not automatically connote value for money, but we do maintain that our years of experience and research in the industry allow us to deliver a strong value proposition to the market.

Contrary to what was posted,we have actually been quite active in continuously improving our breeding stocks through the regular importation of premium frozen semen, with the latest shipment coming in just this July 2012.

As for those who had queries regarding the performance of our stock, we have performance tests with complete records and pedigree using the Herdsman genetic program dating back to 1999. This information is freely made available to all our clients.

For any further questions we could help you with, we're just here on this forum and may we refer you to our corporate site at jaltasbreeders.com if you need any additional information on our products and services. Once again, thank you for keeping us in mind and let's keep in touch.

thank you very much for the update sir jaltas_breeders.  I hope you can be a regular visitor of the forum.

we would highly appreciate ang mga inputs ng mga suppliers themselves.  this is all for the upliftment of the philippine swine industry.

irwin

sir/mam

jaltas_breeders  - Do you shipped your breeders?? need to have a minimum order? what are the other requirements in regards with shipping??

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

12 (edited by duckduck Sep 07 2012 07:59:18)

FarmSupervisor wrote:

sir/mam

jaltas_breeders  - Do you shipped your breeders?? need to have a minimum order? what are the other requirements in regards with shipping??

Same here Jaltas_Breeders....Do you ship your breeders to the location of the buyer? Do you have a minimum order?  What are the other requirements in regards with shipping?  Do you have pricing for your breeders?  Do you have pictures of your breeders?  Lastly, where is the location of your breeding station?  Can you please send the info I have requested to antonio.jao@gmail.com?

http://www.jaltasbreeders.com/

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?