Topic: Humus Plus Soil Conditioner and plant growth stimulant

The company is to provide quality products and services to consumers who are interested into useful farming ideas, opportunities, interesting agri-people, agri destinations, crops and livestock, doable money-making projects, research results, agri events.  Our company is an advocate of healthy and Eco-sustainable living! A sustainable agriculture advocates working together to promote organic farming as way of life to ensure better health, food security, balanced environment, and increased income for Filipino farmers.

HUMUS PLUS  a soil conditioner and a plant growth stimulant it contain 16.10 Potassium Humates, 76.10-80% Humic Acid, water soluble powder 99% it is  a humate from Leonardite that partially decomposed humus, or soil organic matter.  It is a natural decomposed dead plants and animals for thousands of years. Leonardite is mined from lignite or brown coal which has the highest Humic acids content of any natural source.

Humates are the single most effective soil regenerator available throughout the world. This is proven worldwide through numerous scientific studies and years of application:

To improve yield, reduce chemical and fertilizer usage, improve soil quality, fight disease, aid in removing heavy metals and residual chemicals from your environment.

The Ultimate Fungi Food. This product is soluble and comprises around 76.16% humic acid and 16.10% potassium. These humates can be readily  dissolved without the dust factor associated with humate powders. The rapid solubility of these granules  facilitates as uccessful fusion with soluble fertilizers which is particularly important for reducing the lock-up rate of soluble phosphate sources, stabilizing urea, chelating and complexing elements and buffering highsodium and heavy metals. Humic acid is a powerful fungi promotant. Beneficial  fungi are the missing link in many soils.Stabilizes nitrogen and improves nitrogen efficiency (ideal as an additive with urea).

Complexes phosphate to reduce lock-ups (ideal as an additive with DAP/MAP, etc).Natural chelating and complexing agent to help magnify nutrient absorption. Increases the permeability of cells to increase nutrient uptake.at can enhance cell division and elongation. Can buffer the effects of excessive elements (particularly sodium),toxic  chemicals and heavy metals. pH buffering capacity to help neutralize the problems associated with pHextremes. Features a CEC of 450 which  aids in moisture and nutrient retention.Promotes seed germination in a shorter time. Has a nature which assists in soil wetting. Promotes soil  structure improvement by promoting fungi to create a crumb structure for better water and oxygen intake and improved root penetration. Microbe-friendly.

Areas of Benefit

IIncrease nutrient retention in sandy soils; Improve long-term aeration in clayey soils. Reduced applications over time, progressively stabilizing the organic carbon part of soil content. Means healthier root zones, stems and leaves. Improve protein & vitamin levels with improved shelf life. More extensive plant root systems.Reduced water costs; less leaching.Isolates plantsagainst excessive acidity and alkalinity. Increased buffering capacity. Greatly improved soil structure, nutrient reserves and uptake. Slow release from chelated fertilizer mix and soil microbial bank. Allows good absorption of cations so longer resident life against leach-out;better plant utilization of added nutrients. Naturallocking-up and release of nutrients &  improved balance against pests. Leads to a reduction of the need for pesticides. Results in darker, greener foliage rich in chlorophyll, improving‘Brix’ levels. Less possibly harmful effects on health Increased cation exchange capacity More efficient water use and  retention Increased  microbial activity Improved iron absorption High humus content (approx 40%) Increased buffering against excessive acidity, alkalinity and soil excesses Nitrogen stabilized, slow release from chelated fertilizer mix and soil microbial bank Improved aeration and oxygen supply to aerobic zone.

Longer lasting than conventional composts. Humic substances determine the structure and the fertility of the soil.  They are an effective measure in solving ecological problems, such as pollution of soil and subsoil waters by chemicals used in agriculture.

Please feel free to contact me through this site http://www.naturesthrive.webs.com
Maritess G. Alaba 0932-4315280

Re: Humus Plus Soil Conditioner and plant growth stimulant

I bought this product and the results are VERY BAD.  Before I applied this product to my regular plants I tried it on my ashitaba plants which I have been growing and propagating for more than 3 years already because ashitaba are part of my daily diet.  the first experiment after following the instructions on the packet, the roots of my ashitaba plants turned black.  the second time I diluted the product with even more water but the leaves after around a week or so, drooped and started to turn yellow. I am SO GLAD I TRIED IT FIRST on my inexpensive ashitaba plants BEFORE I APPLIED THIS SHITTY PRODUCT to my more expensive plants.  I want the company to refund my unopened 9 packets if they have a truly legitimate product.  my phone is 898-1074

TO CONTINUE the story.

I posted practically the same comments on facebook of humusplus asking for a refund and how dangerous their product is to all growers using their product.  INSTEAD OF THE COMPANY CONTACTING ME AND APOLOGIZING for how bad their product is, they BLOCKED FURTHER COMMENTS so that I cannot post any more comments on their facebook page.  They do not want the world to know about how BAD THEIR PRODUCT IS.  Instead of blocking any further comments on their facebook page, they SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED ME AND CHALLENGE ME THAT WHAT I POSTED is not true.  THIS IS DAYN 2 ALREADY AND THEY DID NOT CONTACT ME EVEN THOUGH MY PHONE NUMBER IS LISTED IN ALL MY COMMENTS. 

This is what i will post on their facebook page if they had not blocked my new comments.

HOW COME YOU PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF CONTACTING ME AND LETTTING ME SHOW YOU THE EVIDENCE.  THIS IS DAY 2 ALREADY,  ANY LEGITIMATE COMPANY WILL DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE THEIR CUSTOMERS HAPPY AND RIGHT ANY WRONG THEIR PRODUCT MAY HAVE CAUSED TO THEIR CUSTOMER.  THIS IS DAY 2. I WILL LET EVERYONE WHO KNOW OR WANT TO USE HUMUSPLUS TO KNOWN HOW DANGEROUS THIS PRODUCT IS.  SURE IT IS JUST LEONARDITE AND HUMIC ACID OR FULVIC ACID OR HUMUS COMPOST BUT THAT IS JUST THE THEORY.  THEIR PRODUCT IS THE ACTUAL APPLICATION OF THE THEORY AND IT DESTROYED MY PLANTS.  I WILL WAIT ON DAY 3 IF THE COMPANY HAS THE GUTS TO CONTACT ME AND REFUND ME ON THE REMAINING UPOPENED, UNUSED HUMUSPLUS PRODUCTS.  IF BY THE TIME DAY 7 ARRIVES AND NOTHING IS DONE. I WILL NOW ELEVATE THIS COMPAINT TO THE PROPER GOVERNMENT AGENCIES SUCH AS DTI, FERTILIZER AND PESTICIDE BOARD, SEC ON WHAT BOGUS PRODUCT HIS COMPANY IS SELLING. 

JUST LET ME SHOW YOU THE RESULTS OF USING YOUR LOUSY PRODUCT AND THEN REFUND ME MY MONEY. THAT IS ALL AFTER ALL, YOU GUARANTEE THAT YOUR CUSTOMERS WILL BE SATISFIED WITH YOUR PRODUCT.  WELL, I BOUGHT YOUR PRODUCT AND I AM NOT.

Ito ba yong KING HUMUS PLUS ng KDSI?

Magkano pala ang investment dito?