Re: pig feed wholesalers

Hi am from canada and I'am helping my relatives in setting up a pig farm and of coarse I would like to make a bit of profit for myself too.I need to now if theres and pig feed wholsalers in davao?I believe there is tamara foods in luzon that gives you credit on the feeds?Payment is when you harvest the pigs.They do not sell in davao..Anybody now of anything in davao?well any info would be great thankx

Hi Mikestere,
BMEG has the same feeding program. Loan feeds & payment upon harvest

Here are the numbers that they can call in Mindanao area:
NORTH MINDANAO
Sales Office : Cagayan de Oro
Address : ILIPCO, Brgy. Tablon, Baloy
Cagayan de Oro City
Telephone : (088) 855 5446
Telefax : (088) 855 2642

Sales Office : Cagayan de Oro
Address : S & C Bldg., MITIMCO Comp.,
Brgy. Tablon, Baloy Cagayan de Oro City
Telephone : (088) 855 5502
(088) 855 6015

Sales Office : Butuan City
Address : Brgy. 23, Langihan Road
Butuan City
Telephone : (085) 341 6419
Telefax : (085) 342 5206

Sales Office : Ozamiz City
Address : ELIM Compound
Bañadero St . , Ozamiz City
Telephone : (088) 521 0185
Telefax : (088) 521 0185

SOUTH MINDANAO

Sales Office : Davao City
Address : COACO Rd. , Bo. Pampanga
Sasa, Davao City
Telephone : (082) 234 0345
(082) 235 2458
(082) 234 2626
Telefax : (082) 234 0347

Sales Office : General Santos City
Address : GENSAN 2 Satellite Plant
Makar, General Santos City
Telephone : (083) 380 3865
(083) 552 2171
Telefax : (083) 380 3653

Sales Office : Zamboanga City
Address : SERANILLO GENSAN 1
Limbros Warehouse #2
Veterans Extension, Tumaga Road

oinky doinky pinky piggy smile

Hi Bingbong thankx for the info..Do you think thats a good way to do the piggery business?Would you be able to save moneyon the feeds? We have 16 sows right now,but this time next year We hope to have 100..again thankx for your help

does anyone knows about where to directly buy uno feed here in cebu.because im still buying in an agrivet which give me a small discount..im buying monthly a 20 sack of uno feeds..

the best thing in life is being the boss not be bossy..

mikestere wrote:

Hi Bingbong thankx for the info..Do you think thats a good way to do the piggery business?Would you be able to save moneyon the feeds? We have 16 sows right now,but this time next year We hope to have 100..again thankx for your help

Mike,
I'm still new in this venture and only a backyard raiser.  I suggest that you send an email to the experts in this room like Irwin, gammy & others...

Bingbong

Sir Bingbong, ano po ang mga requirements to apply for Loan Feeds and Pay Later program ng BMEG?

When there is PIG, there is LIFE

sir bingbong,

yung loan feeds and pay later program ng b-meg available ba yan dito sa batangas???? thank you!!!!

Hi would the loan feeds be good feed?Not just a cheep food?

pls refer your querries to www.b-meg.com and they will be glad to answer it...

Ang mga maliliit na kita sa babuyan, pag pinag sama-sama ay malaki rin! smile

I would suggest you go for alternative feeds for swine ....

Hi  I have emailed BMEG and also my wife has been trying to get a hold of them with no luck...Anybody have the same troubles?is there customer service good?

Mike,
       try mo nga below email add, actually si Doc Eugene Mende ay vet nila baka makatulong or ma irefer nya tayo sa inquiry natin interested din ako sumagot sya sa email ko kaya lang about sa pig health napag-uspan namin yung isa si sir Paolo Abenes. Balitaan mo na lang kami dito sa forum

emende@smg.sanmiguel.com.ph
p_abenes@hotmail.com

babes_lover

“pwede nating pag-usapan ang tungkol sa baboy pero wala sanang baboyan”

hI sorry babes_lover I only speack english..can you translate that in english lol

I wish you could edit your post..darn spelling mistakes

mikestere wrote:

Hi  I have emailed BMEG and also my wife has been trying to get a hold of them with no luck...Anybody have the same troubles?is there customer service good?

Mike,
       Try email add below, actually Doc. Eugene Mende is a Company (B-Meg)veterinary maybe he can help you or he can refer a right person about your inquiry regarding feeds, I already emailed him and he reply but we only talk about piglet health. Try also Mr. Paolo Abenes.
       Im also interested on this topic so please post the result here in our forum.

Doc. Eugene Mende   email add: emende@smg.sanmiguel.com.ph
Paolo Abenes            email add: p_abenes@hotmail.com

babes_lover

gammy wrote:

please contact:

SAN MIGUEL FOODS INC. - FEEDS BUSINESS
18th Floor, JMT Corporate Condominium, ADB Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605, Telephone : (02) 702 5000, Telefax : (02) 634 3036
E-mail: info@b-meg.com

be_barrs wrote:

Sir Bingbong, ano po ang mga requirements to apply for Loan Feeds and Pay Later program ng BMEG?

Sorry sir be_barrs,
I was quite tied up with office paper works thus the late response.

They asked me to fill up several forms and sign an assignment deed.
...need to have a checking account
...bank statement
...employment certificate (for my case because of absence of land title)
...conformity statement signed by my spouse
...and other documents that would cover the loan of feeds you're applying for.

Bingbong

james_bond_007 wrote:

sir bingbong,

yung loan feeds and pay later program ng b-meg available ba yan dito sa batangas???? thank you!!!!

Sir james_bond_007,

When I checked with BMEG rep that I talked to earlier, it is available in Batangas area.

Bingbong

mikestere wrote:

Hi would the loan feeds be good feed?Not just a cheep food?

Hi Mike,

It's the same stuff.  The logic is to let you feed your hogs with their feeds--in this case BMEG-- and upon harves of the hogs you will pay the full amount of feeds they deliver to you for your stocks.

BingBong

For additional contact info, please refer to this site.

http://www.b-meg.com/ContactDetails.htm

sir bingbong,

may price difference ba sa cash? magkano ang interest?

Sir James_bond_007,

They give you P40/bag for cash basis.  Based on the papers I signed no interest on loan feeds. 

They have 30, 60 and upon harvest schemes, it's up to you which one you would like to sign in. 

Bingbong

meron bang minimun no. of head silang nirerequired?
inspection ng area ng piggery?
sila rin ba ang bibili ng fattener mo?

salamat po

babes_lover

No offense to other feeds producer and retailer, but I find their price and add on amounts ridiculous.  When I really became concious about the price of the feeds, I discovered big discrepancies in their price list.  Old suppliers charge us P100/bag more.  No wonder more and more backyard raisers are crying out FOUL!!!

babes_lover wrote:

meron bang minimun no. of head silang nirerequired?
inspection ng area ng piggery?
sila rin ba ang bibili ng fattener mo?

salamat po

babes_lover

1. minimum of 50 heads...
2. yes, you will have to allow them full access to check you stocks...
3. no arrangement for hauling, but you gave me an idea, (I will check :)

walang anuman po

Bingbong (sir, sorry but I have to correct you, I'm girl po)

salamat ms. Bingbong si sir 007 po yung nag sir sa inyo he...he....

meron na kasi akong narinig dati na may nagpapautang ng feeds din sila rin yung bibili im not sure kung itong B-meg ang tinutukoy nun

additional

kasama ba sa contract ang service ng vet nila? libre?

salamat po uli ms. Bingbong

So sorry sir, nawala ako sa string... hi hi hi...

This is our first time to try this set-up and they didn't mention po of previous program.  I will let you know po after this weekend, I'm planning to visit their office po this Saturday...

kasama po ang service ng vet, libre. provide mo lang po yun mga vaccines na kailangan. 

actually, I'm also going to check about the iron shots, dahil I know its also free but I heard something otherwise.

Walang anuman po uli sir:)

yun palang sinasabi ko na bumibili ng fattener ay B-meg di ko lang nabasa kung loan ba yung feeds nya dun ang contract yata nila ay 20heads/wk hinahanap ko kung saan ko nabasa

btw saan b-meg office ka ba nakikipagcommunicate regarding sa loan sa main ba? or pwede sa area kung saan malapit dito kasi sa amin malapit ako sa san leonardo meron sila doon ikaw ba sa may plaridel?

pasensya na medyo makulit ako

salamat po uli

babes_lover

babes_lover wrote:

yun palang sinasabi ko na bumibili ng fattener ay B-meg di ko lang nabasa kung loan ba yung feeds nya dun ang contract yata nila ay 20heads/wk hinahanap ko kung saan ko nabasa

btw saan b-meg office ka ba nakikipagcommunicate regarding sa loan sa main ba? or pwede sa area kung saan malapit dito kasi sa amin malapit ako sa san leonardo meron sila doon ikaw ba sa may plaridel?

pasensya na medyo makulit ako

salamat po uli

babes_lover

that's good to know, thank you po, it would be helpful when I talk to them this weekend...

Actually, tumawag po ako sa main office nila at kinausap ko yung marketing officer at ini-endorse nila ako sa Plaridel (Planters Choice Agro Products, Inc.) authorized distri...

Wala pong problema sa akin... Marami din po akong magtanong para maiwasan ang unturned stones when I decide to work on something...

So far wala akong problema sa delivery ng feeds, when I txt them to deliver, kinabukasan nandoon na po.  Good for two weeks po ang akong inoorder para always fresh po ang feeds na kakainin ng mga fatteners.

Actually, experiment po ito, kung maganda lalabas ang mga fatteners & medyo kikita, I might consider to apply po as feeds distributor.  Wala pa kasi doon sa area namin na malapit talaga para sa mga backyard raisers.  Para na din po hitting two birds in on stone...

Bing

hi miss bing,, pasensya na po,,, miss din po ako hehe,,,pag ka graduate ko nung college last 2003 sinubukan ko na rin po mag baboy, and other businesses, actually sa lahat ng pinasok ko mahirap to, njoy lang talaga, nakakatuwa pag nakikitang mganda ang mga alaga and kumikita naman talaga, hindi pwede talaga na walang naka support na ibang business ako mejo matagal kasi balik ng puhunan minsan nga naaapektuhan iba ko business ganun naman talaga paikot lang pera buti nalang ala pa ako pamilya, hehe, kaya nag hahanap ako ng magandang quality ng feeds na pautang plus walang interst galing naman ng b-meg malaking tulong yun sa raisers, thanks sa mga information, pwede po paki post nalang kung maganda ang naging result,,,

so pwede pala both as pangconsume sa mga alaga at the same time pang benta na rin?

salamat

babes_lover

I just wish I could understand what all of you folks are talking about....

mikestere wrote:

I just wish I could understand what all of you folks are talking about....

Sorry Mike forgot about your situation...

Actually, I was just telling them the same things that I've told you about the program of the local feeds supplier..."feed the hogs & pay later scheme".  I was telling them about how you could save if you go directly to dealers & not distributors.  As in my case, I called the feeds manufacturer directly and they referred me to their authorized dealers in our area. I was able to get a discounted rate and eliminated middle man additional charges. 

This venture is a testing ground as I wanted to enroll as a distributor of the feeds in our area.  I wanted to earn and the same time be of help to the small backyard raisers.

Bing

babes_lover wrote:

so pwede pala both as pangconsume sa mga alaga at the same time pang benta na rin?

salamat

babes_lover

That was the main target...

But I dont want to short change the people who would get the feeds from me.  I would like to be of service to small farmers & help myself earn a living...

I will let you know if this will be a successful project.  (I'm hoping...)

Bing

james_bond_007 wrote:

...njoy lang talaga, nakakatuwa pag nakikitang mganda ang mga alaga and kumikita naman talaga...kaya nag hahanap ako ng...pwede po paki post nalang kung maganda ang naging result...

Hey guys, 007 is a a miss...

You're right 007, this is some kind of a therapy for me...but it could also be problem if poorly handled...

Will let you know outcome of my project...

Bing

Hi bingbong whats a back yard grower? 1-5 sows?And whats a large  grower?

mikestere wrote:

whats a back yard grower? 1-5 sows?And whats a large  grower?

more than 10 sow level is considered a commercial base on the other topic

http://www.pcarrd.dost.gov.ph/message/viewtopic.php?id=488

We have 16 sows right now ..hoping for 100 this time next year..my dream is to go to the phils 1or 2 times a year.and to live there 6 months a year..I hate the cold weather her in canada lol.

mikestere wrote:

We have 16 sows right now ..hoping for 100 this time next year..my dream is to go to the phils 1or 2 times a year.and to live there 6 months a year..I hate the cold weather her in canada lol.

Then you will have to learn the language... :) otherwise, you will be at a lost when people around talk on their tounge...

That's good Mike, we need people like you to tell our fellow Filipinos that we don't need to go to different places of the world to be successful...

Yeah, I know how cold it can be... My cousin leaves in Seattle, U.S.A. just near the border because her husband is currently assigned in Canada...

I hope that your venture will be successful so you could visit our country... who knows, you might want to stay for good...

Bingbong

if your plan will push through you will be categorized as a commercial type

as advise from the expert if you have that much herd its better to mix your own feeds rather than to buy it.

goodluck

babes_lover