Topic: Madre de Agua...Saan po makakahanap ng cuttings mga Kuyang

Hello po sa lahat.. just a query, san po pala tayo makakahanap ng madre de agua cuttings?? me available po ba nyan sa Region 8?/ (Leyte-Samar) Please advise... thanks!!! cool

Re: Madre de Agua...Saan po makakahanap ng cuttings mga Kuyang

frank
ako meron..galing kay maam jojie from davao,,nasa  Silago Sothern Leyte, dto pa me now manila 2nd week Nov. tex  mo ako  09193304226

meron din po kaya dito sa Bohol. Saan po kaya ako makakakuha. Please help po. Salamat.

Mayroon din aco ang place ko ay Tigbawan, Leyte, Leyte along the road on the way to Calubian and San Isidro.  Let me know if you are interested through this forum, so I can inform my farm manager.

Pedling wrote:

Mayroon din aco ang place ko ay Tigbawan, Leyte, Leyte along the road on the way to Calubian and San Isidro.  Let me know if you are interested through this forum, so I can inform my farm manager.

cge po kuyang...i've already forgotten the names of the barangays there..nakada pala lugod kami ha san isidro last week nov. 5 to be exact..... hehehe r u selling your madre de agua?? tagpira man kuyang?? do you have a piggery too??

Frank  I am giving it to you free. You can get as many as you can.I would suggest that you get the smaller mature branches. Then cut it into 10 to 12 inches tall and plant it in small plastic bags para magkagamot. You just have to wait for three weeks at the branches will bring forth buds and leaves. Some people plant it direct, I did it before pero kaunti lang ang buhay. Yes it easily roots in plastic bags. Ha Tacloban papuntang capitolyo there is a store selling plastic bags mura lang, just buy the small ones.
Also may I suggest that you use a potting mix of 1/3 sand, 1/3 top soil and 1/3 compost. Kung wala kang compost just half sand and half top soil,para mabilis ang drainage.
Ang farm ko ay sa Tigbawan. Well let me start from Tacloban or Ormoc sa Lemon doon ang crossing papuntang Calubian, sa Leyte, Leyte, the barangay before Tigbawan is Palid, the barangay captain there is my brother Placido and you ask direction from him to my farm. From Palid it is just more than a kilometer away.
I have notified my niece who is in charge there.
Wow, I am really happy to be of help.
Let me know if you need more information in propagating this kakawate.
Pedling

Wala pala akong piggery. I am into planting trees. Ito pala ang email address ko  fdagandan@live.com. Nasa Sydney Australia aco ngayon. Let me know when you are going to gather the cuttings.

Pedling wrote:

Wala pala akong piggery. I am into planting trees. Ito pala ang email address ko  fdagandan@live.com. Nasa Sydney Australia aco ngayon. Let me know when you are going to gather the cuttings.

ahehehe.. kaharayo mo man nayan sir.. yap, am familiar with the place kasi i was assigned there way back 1999 when i was with san miguel beer pa.. hehehe part ko coverage an leyte-leyte , san isidro, calubian and biliran....salamat , kuyang han imo bolig...really happy ko hehehe...i'll email you nalang.. ma cked nala ako pagtikadto... do you also have rensonii and other forage / fodder trees??

Frank
Waray aco forage trees. I am planting narra, molave, dao, mahogany and other Philippine hardwood trees.
Hopefully when I will be staying longer in Leyte, I might as well get into native pigs raising and raising it like I know, 55 years ago. Yes I plan to raise pigs without buying commercial feeds.
Pinabaro ko na ang in charge sa farm ko ha Tigbawan.

Pedling wrote:

Frank
Waray aco forage trees. I am planting narra, molave, dao, mahogany and other Philippine hardwood trees.
Hopefully when I will be staying longer in Leyte, I might as well get into native pigs raising and raising it like I know, 55 years ago. Yes I plan to raise pigs without buying commercial feeds.
Pinabaro ko na ang in charge sa farm ko ha Tigbawan.

oki sir... maybe this wek end, kumadto ako.. if you have an area, na haluag.. try mo native pigs...low meaintenance la hea.. layaw la ngada ha m farm ok na ito.. so long as myda hea kudal .. fyts na iton... cge sir, mapakadto na la ako, i'll look for your farm and your mama na lang....damo na salamat!!

Con weekend Sabado iyan, kaya Sabado 20 2010. Okay then I will dispatch a worker guide and help you. Okay then I will inform my niece,who is in charge as she is in the town proper which is out of the way.

Frank
Okay it had been arranged.
Better still please contact Dra. Lorna Pedida (my niece) on 09183858473, to coordinate with your coming. She is waiting for your call. Please do not hesitate to ask her about kakawate propagation if you need some information.
Let me know once you have contacted her and and placed the arrangement.

Pedling wrote:

Frank
Okay it had been arranged.
Better still please contact Dra. Lorna Pedida (my niece) on 09183858473, to coordinate with your coming. She is waiting for your call. Please do not hesitate to ask her about kakawate propagation if you need some information.
Let me know once you have contacted her and and placed the arrangement.

Sana po makarating madre de agua d2 sa Bulacan...

Erik
Maraming madre de cacao or kakawate around your area. I wish someone can read your post.
Wait for summer time, that is April, May June. I will gather as many seeds as I can, then I will send you by mail. Take note of this and I take note of this too. 
The seeds germinate fast, like beans, moon beans.
The madre de cacao in my farm is the fast growing variety.
Just prepare plastic bags, sand, top soil and compost for the potting mix. One to two months na magsprout ang kakawate puede nang itanim.
Well I can send you some mature branches by LBC, kaya lang it should be planted at once kasi kung tuyo or dry na, the branches might not root.

magkaiba po yata madre cacao at madre de agua, correct me if I'm wrong!

erik,

Kung kailangan mo ng madre de aqua or trichantera, try to visit me in Laguna when you take your vacation.

wintuha wrote:

erik,

Kung kailangan mo ng madre de aqua or trichantera, try to visit me in Laguna when you take your vacation.

Thank you sir, sasadyain ko pag uwi ko sa march 2011

Seaside
Tama ka. Magka iba ang madre de agua at madre de cacao.
Frank
I have chatted a lot, I am talking of madre de cacao or kakawate, not madre de agua. What is happening to me, all the while, it was madre de cacao ang nagregister sa utak ko. Kaya wala akong madre de agua. I will try to get some of it to plant then.
Again Frank, I hope I did not disappoint you, madre de cacao iyong tanim ko.  If you still have need of it, you can get it.

19 (edited by wintuha Nov 19 2010 17:38:24)

Mr GPBaron has a project entitled "Collecting rain water and storing it" in the anything section. He mentioned that madre de aqua and tibig tree are the ideal plants that could hold rain water. His project is located in Magdalena, Laguna.

Does anyone knows the nutritional value of "Tibig" for animal feed purposes? The ripe fruit of Tibig is edible as reported in an article but di ako sigurado.

Pedling wrote:

Seaside
Tama ka. Magka iba ang madre de agua at madre de cacao.
Frank
I have chatted a lot, I am talking of madre de cacao or kakawate, not madre de agua. What is happening to me, all the while, it was madre de cacao ang nagregister sa utak ko. Kaya wala akong madre de agua. I will try to get some of it to plant then.
Again Frank, I hope I did not disappoint you, madre de cacao iyong tanim ko.  If you still have need of it, you can get it.

hahaha, ok lang sir...just read your post.. just arrive from cebu kasi.. hehehe i'll try to contact dra. lorna tomorrow...will keep you posted ... thanks a million...

sir wintuha,

possible po ba makabili ng madre de agua cuttings and ship it to bicol.

thanks a lot

jmes992000 wrote:

frank
ako meron..galing kay maam jojie from davao,,nasa  Silago Sothern Leyte, dto pa me now manila 2nd week Nov. tex  mo ako  09193304226

hi jim, thanks nga pala sa seedlings na nakuha ko sa iyo... really appreciate it...sa awa ng diyos eh maganda saka healthy naman sila hehehe nindot ug tubo nila bai... hehehe i share pod ni nako sila inig abot ang time na pwede sila i cut...salamat kaayo...

manila ko karon bai frank cge padamihin mo madre de agua mo kay aho  pong padaghanon,,uli pod  ko bagong taon  ato.sana maka pag umpisa na ako dis january sa first bacth ko natural farming pigery,,na nganak naba baboy nimo bai,,kng binta mo 10 pcs  akin  para sa 1st batch ko txt lng ko  kng pic up kuna ha

jmes992000 wrote:

manila ko karon bai frank cge padamihin mo madre de agua mo kay aho  pong padaghanon,,uli pod  ko bagong taon  ato.sana maka pag umpisa na ako dis january sa first bacth ko natural farming pigery,,na nganak naba baboy nimo bai,,kng binta mo 10 pcs  akin  para sa 1st batch ko txt lng ko  kng pic up kuna ha

y blema bai, texan taka... ala pa man jud lutas...

jmes992000 wrote:

ako na ge transplant ang mga seedlings jim.. nindot kaayo... i thank you for your support...

If you need more trichantera gigantea (madre de agua cuttings) just visit http://eco-philippines.com/?p=319.

http://www.eco-philippines.com/  Creating Extraordinary Lives From A Very Humble Experience.

27 (edited by 88davia Apr 25 2011 18:37:28)

Hello,

I don't know where we can find that. But I will be glad to help you. I will find some informations about your question. big_smile

HI. Everyone.

I would like to ask if the Madre De Agua is available here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental?

Gusto ko sana magparami dito sa area ko.

Thanks.
Bernz

Madre de agua for sale, it can be ship all over the Philippines  thru LBC...rooted already with out soil.... to those interested please send message to....09186259514....Erik

erik_0930 wrote:

Madre de agua for sale, it can be ship all over the Philippines  thru LBC...rooted already with out soil.... to those interested please send message to....09186259514....Erik

Hi erik...

Pila ang cutting sa Madre de agua???

Message me pls sa akung email clark_parker38@yahoo.com

Gusto nako magtanum ana dri sa Zamboanga city....

Thanks! hope to hear from you...

naghahanap din po ako ng madre de agua.. near IN capas tarlac poh.. salamat..

vincentnik wrote:

naghahanap din po ako ng madre de agua.. near IN capas tarlac poh.. salamat..

Sir,

Merun po sa amin sa Calumpit, Bulacan boundary ng Apalit, Pampanga...Pwede naman po padala tru LBC at your own expense...or call/text Adrian 09282857989

33 (edited by dreievangelist Feb 04 2013 17:24:20)

Hi Erik,

inquire ko lang, magkano per seedling for delivery to Laur, Nueva Ecija? Please quote me thru "dreievangelist@yahoo.com"

CharlieBenj wrote:
erik_0930 wrote:

Hi erik...

dreievangelist wrote:

Hi Erik,

inquire ko lang, magkano per seedling for delivery to Laur, Nueva Ecija? Please quote me thru "dreievangelist@yahoo.com"

CharlieBenj wrote:
erik_0930 wrote:

Hi erik...

email sent

mga bossing, matanong ko lang san pangunahing gamit ng madre de agua? (yun kaya din yung madre cacao)

Meron po ako, about 100 seedlings na lang natitira.

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+ … tion,1-1,1

Farmville Merchandising Corp.
Ibaan, Batangas
Galas, QC

37 (edited by dreievangelist Feb 05 2013 22:24:26)

Mga kababayan...need your help!!!
San ako pwede makabili ng seedlings ng Madre de Agua?
Taga Laur, Nueva Ecija po ako, malapit lang sa Cabanatuan City.
Please email "dreievangelist@yahoo.com"

38 (edited by Arbiter Mar 12 2013 20:27:56)

You can visit this link http://www.eco-philippines.com/trichant … e-de-agua/

They provide cheap quality cuttings all over the Philippines.

http://www.eco-philippines.com/  Creating Extraordinary Lives From A Very Humble Experience.

baka po may interesado po sa inyo gumamit ng spent grain ng beer sa mga, baka, kalabaw, kambing,(magandang pakain sa patabain at gatasin) mga pa itlugin na bibe at itik, at sa mga alagang baboy, malaki po ang inyong matitipid sa pakain, ang halimbawa po ay sa inahin pwede po haluan ang isang sako na breeder at lactation ng 2 sako ng bagaso ng beer, nakatipid po kayo halos ng 2 sako na feeds sa inyong pakain sa inyong mga alaga. 125 po per sack of 45kls. pwede nyo po ako tawagan o itext sa 09185108086. maraming salamat po!

Frank Reed wrote:
jmes992000 wrote:

ako na ge transplant ang mga seedlings jim.. nindot kaayo... i thank you for your support...

bai frank & james, taga leyte pud ko,, kumusta na madre de agua ninyo? pwede pong makabili ng cuttings?