Re: Feasibility Studies / Simple costing and return analyses

sa akin din po... tnxs in advance smile

my email add is soulegnave_888@yahoo.com

good day, im planning to put  up a rice retailing business, may i request a copy of Feasibility Studies / Simple costing and return analysis to help me start with...how much d initial fund to start up...please send to my email cristy_barona@yahoo.com

thanks in advance

feasibility study of rice trading po my email bren_122504@yahoo.com

Magandang Hapon po!

May I also request for a copy of Feasibility Studies/ simple costing and return analyses re rice... my email ad is konny031881@yahoo.com

Maraming salamat po!

hello po. can i also have a copy of cost and return analysis of rice production? please email me one at vicansal008@yahoo.com

thank you.

xylene, viper008,

Please visit your e-mail. I have sent you both the rice production cost and return analysis that you have requested.

Sana po ay makatulong ito sa inyo.

Salamat po.

Larry

Interesado rin po ako malaman ang palay and rice busineess, baka pwede po humingi ng feasybility studies? Sa mga nabigyan napo neto pkisend naman po sa akin sa, b.cons@yahoo.com, salamat po.

I would like to request to have a copy of Feasibility Studies and a Simple costing and return analysis that you have on all aspect of Palay and rice business from planting up to selling.

I'm planning to put up a Palay buying station and sell rice.
My email ad is sirhenrylorenzo@yahoo.com

i would like also to have a copy of the Feasibility Studies and a Simple costing and return analyses that you have on all aspect of Palay and rice business from planting up to selling.

Kindly send it to my email address: sherwin_mendegorin@yahoo.com

thank you!

wawin

May i request your good office to please send me a copy of the Feasibility Studies and a Simple costing and return analyses that you have on all aspect of Palay and rice business from planting up to selling.

Kindly send it to my email address: sherwin_mendegorin@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Wawin

Wawin,

We are sorry but we dont have the feasibility studies on rice. You can access the simple cost and return analysis on Bureau of Agricultural statistics website kasi ibat-iba po kasi ito depende sa location ninyo.

Larry

133 (edited by utakpulvoron Jun 28 2012 12:22:20)

Sir larry.lapitan, would it not be easier to simply post the information you have, and then have the topic stickied? just a suggestion so we dont have people asking all the time.

Anyway with that said could i request the sample cost return analysis you have sent to our other forum mates? Is it a cost return analysis for processing rice or planting rice?

my email add is utakpulvoron@yahoo.com

Additionally i would like to know how much polished rice, d1, and hulls will be produced when processing 1 ton of palay. Can anyone with more knowledge help me? Just a rough estimate will do.

utakpulovoron,

I have just sent to your e-mail the latest publication from the bureau of agricultural statistics. I hope that this will help you in your endeavor in rice production.

regards,

larry

thank you sir!

I need a feasibility study for my rice store. you can send me one at leon3000502000@yahoo.com.

thanks

i would like request a copy of feasibility studies about rice trading and a Simple costing and return analyses. please send to my email djr_1708@yahoo.com

thanks in advance smile

BMAC'S RICE DEALER, drj_1708

we are sorry to inform you that we dont have any study on rice trading but may i suggest that you visit the bureau of agricultural statisitcs website at http://www.bas.gov.ph/. You will find here the latest farm, wholesale and retail price of rice.

thank you

larry

139 (edited by joycielle_domingo Aug 01 2012 15:12:55)

Sir/Madam,

I would like to request a copy of Feasibility Studies and a Simple costing and return analysis of rice (if possible po from planting to milling). Pls email at joycielle_domingo@yahoo.com.

Thank you very much.

Joyce

joycielle_domingo,

may i know kung saan po ang location ng inyong farm, irrigated po ba ito? kasi po ay iba't- iba ang cost and return analysis sa bawat region natin at ang mga data po na maaari kong ibigay sa inyo ay nanggagaling din lamang po sa Bureau of Agricultural Statistics. Maaari rin pong kayo na ang mag-access ng kanilang data, punta lang po kayo sa kanilang website na http://www.bas.gov.ph/.

tungkol po naman sa Feasibility studies ay maaari po naman ninyong puntahan ang website ng Philrice: http://www.philrice.gov.ph/. sila po ang nangangasiwa tungkol sa mga pag-aaral sa palay.

maraming salamat po,

larry

good day maam,would like to request for the rice feasibility study.thank you very much.my email address is blueafdal@yahoo.com

Mam/Sir

I would like to request a rice feasibility study too.  I am thinking of going into the business with some partners and we want to know how to start it well.

Thank you.

Jim

Sorry this is Jim again my email address is jmaraneta@gmail.com

TY

144 (edited by BS8666 Sep 17 2012 22:00:45)

Hi Moderator,

Can i have a copy of your simple cost and return for rice production, because i'm starting my agri-business and i don't know if im earning or not on my venture, can you give a simple spreadsheet to start with. my email add is engr_lano@yahoo.com

Thanks & Hoping for your kind response on this matter.

BS8666,

Please visit your e-mail.

Thanks,

Larry

good day, im planning to put  up a rice retailing business, may i request a copy of Feasibility Studies / Simple costing and return analysis to help me start with...how much d initial fund to start up...please send to my email robert_ski27@yahoo.com

Thank you very much...

I would like to request to have a copy of Feasibility Studies and a Simple costing and return analyses that you have on all aspect of Palay and rice business from planting up to selling.

Kindly send it to my email add: vfjr_dejavu@yahoo.com

Your help will be highly appreciated.

thank you so much & God bless you.

vfjr_dejavu

larry.lapitan wrote:

BS8666,

Please visit your e-mail.

Thanks,

Larry

Sir,

sorry for the late reply, but as of this moment I haven't receive the documents. Could I request again a copy thru my email engr_lano@yahoo.com

Thanks!

BS8666,

Nai-send ko na po ulit sa e-mail ninyo.

Thanks,

Larry

larry.lapitan wrote:

BS8666,

Nai-send ko na po ulit sa e-mail ninyo.

Thanks,

Larry

I would like to request to have a copy of Feasibility Studies and a Simple costing and return analyses that you have on all aspect of Palay and rice business from planting up to selling.

Kindly send it to my email add: vfjr_dejavu@yahoo.com

Your help will be highly appreciated.

thank you so much & God bless you.

vfjr_dejavu

vfjr_dejavu

please visit your e-mail. nai-send ko na po ung rice production costs and returns.

thanks for using this forum.

larry

larry.lapitan wrote:

vfjr_dejavu

please visit your e-mail. nai-send ko na po ung rice production costs and returns.

thanks for using this forum.

larry

Sir Larry, Thank you so much and God bless you!

hello.ako rin po ask rin copy of cost and return analysis of rice production.thank u

hello.ako rin po ask rin copy of cost and return analysis of rice production.thank u

email:  girl_of_praise@yahoo.com

hana,

Nai-send ko na rin sa e-mail mo itong rice production costs and returns analysis.

Thank you for using this message board. God Bless.

Larry

hi,, pahingi din po ako ng copy ng cost and return analysis of rice production. TIA!

Hi! Please share with me a copy of the rice analysis and study. My email add is fadera.cindy@yahoo.com 
Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

here's my email: ocampo.augusto@yahoo.com. tnx

jajorj,

sori po kasi invalid din ang e-mail ad na ibinigay nyo. Hindi ko po mai-send ang hinihingi nyo.

larry

Mam Lily,

I would like to request a copy of your feasibility study with costing and return analysis of rice.
Kindly send me your reply on y email add - zaq865@yahoo.com

Thank you very much,